Bi-Curious in Massachusetts

Looks like this needs a serious bump - to bad if this thread dies, when I first saw it I thought it would be my ticket - god knows CL does not work.
50 yo central ma and looking discreet fun

Looks like there are only two people in MA that are looking - Where did everyone go?

very curious mature mwm is looking to explore his bi side. emphasis on curious and explore. would prefer approx same age and same situation. discretion is a must.

LOL sorry im nervous. first time for everything i guess.
private message me if any interest. i am 63 yo.

Ogent no reason to be sorry here - we all are curious here and from the looks of things none of us has much experience.

Boston 30 m who occasionally crossdresses in private; no bi experience. Feel free to PM me.

60ish, trim, hairy masculine type, mwm, wants to explore sub/bottom fantasies. I'm both bookish and athletic, shy and bratty. Some but not much experience in the field. Will need considerable chat and pic prep before taking the plunge of actually meeting, and might not even then. PM me if interested.

Hey everyone,

20 y/o bi masc college guy here...

Love crossdressers!

Feel free to shoot me a message!

Still Curious Here

Central MASS still curious, mutual oral/HJ only PM me or reply
57 MWM Can't host.

don't worry ogent, you are among friends..........maybe we all get together and have one helluva an orgy ? I get to be naked first though, next 2 naked get to have me

Boston here

I love crossdressers and the idea of crossdressing. I'm bi-curious and love to chat as well

hi boys! a hen in the cock house?
hubby is curious and looking forward to playing... he's 35, central ma... i may be interested in watching/joining... feel free to PM me and i'll pass it along
;)

38 MWM North of Boston

Hey guys, experienced Bi guy here. I am north of Boston in the Merrimack Valley. If anyone is interested in chatting PM me.

Back