Old 12-06-2017, 10:15 PM   #3876
lakesailer_mi
Sailing
 
lakesailer_mi's Avatar
 
lakesailer_mi is offline
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: USA
Posts: 53,950
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pantyboy74 View Post
Yes 3.

Do you have time to date?
No, my wife takes up too much of my time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacandy View Post
Interesting question with a complicated answer...I was raised an only child...but have 10 brothers and sisters (Gotta love the age of divorce!)
I have one real brother (who passed away earlier this year)
one half sister
three stepsisters on my stepdad's side
two stepbrothers on my stepdad's side
two stepsisters on my stepmom's side
one stepbrother on my stepmom's side

None of them lived with me growing up!

Do you think that with the acceptance of divorce, more people rush into marriage because there's an "out" that is easily available?
Well, no. I don't think so. My sense is that people now are less likely to marry and more likely to just live together for a while.
I think too, back when premarital sex was more "taboo" people would get married so they could have sex. Now...they just have sex.

Do you think with acceptance of divorce that couples are less likely to try to work things out when it gets tough? (and I'm not judging...)
__________________
A good day on the lake is better than a bad day at the office
I came for Eros, but I found Agape
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-06-2017, 10:16 PM   #3877
LostGirlTink
Literotica Guru
 
LostGirlTink's Avatar
 
LostGirlTink is offline
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Neverland
Posts: 2,313
Quote:
Originally Posted by lacandy View Post
Interesting question with a complicated answer...I was raised an only child...but have 10 brothers and sisters (Gotta love the age of divorce!)
I have one real brother (who passed away earlier this year)
one half sister
three stepsisters on my stepdad's side
two stepbrothers on my stepdad's side
two stepsisters on my stepmom's side
one stepbrother on my stepmom's side

None of them lived with me growing up!

Do you think that with the acceptance of divorce, more people rush into marriage because there's an "out" that is easily available?
No but I donít think they take it as seriously

Do you think marriage is outdated and a construct meant for people with much shorter life spans?
__________________
ďThe moment you doubt whether you can fly, you cease forever to be able to do it.Ē

The Tumblr link in my profile doesn't work,
but you can visit it here.


I often log in on my phone, forget to log out, and am often only here a moment or two or all day. It varies.
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-06-2017, 10:23 PM   #3878
Cymru6969
Literotica Guru
 
Cymru6969's Avatar
 
Cymru6969 is offline
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 17,721
Quote:
Originally Posted by LostGirlTink View Post
No but I donít think they take it as seriously

Do you think marriage is outdated and a construct meant for people with much shorter life spans?
I do not. It can work, and work well with lots of communication and some elasticity. It is a construct, but aside from its origins, itís now okay to love and revere your betrothed.

How long do you estimate you will live?
__________________
☀️ 🌙 🌎 ✨
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-06-2017, 10:29 PM   #3879
lakesailer_mi
Sailing
 
lakesailer_mi's Avatar
 
lakesailer_mi is offline
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: USA
Posts: 53,950
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cymru6969 View Post
I do not. It can work, and work well with lots of communication and some elasticity. It is a construct, but aside from its origins, itís now okay to love and revere your betrothed.

How long do you estimate you will live?
Well, I've been facing something of a general midlife crisis the last year or so.
I turned 50 just before I started "crisising" So, I figure...fair is fair, that means I get to live to be 100, right? Right?!? RIGHT!!!!

I'm guessing 86.

What was the best Christmas you've had?
__________________
A good day on the lake is better than a bad day at the office
I came for Eros, but I found Agape
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-06-2017, 10:36 PM   #3880
LostGirlTink
Literotica Guru
 
LostGirlTink's Avatar
 
LostGirlTink is offline
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Neverland
Posts: 2,313
Quote:
Originally Posted by lakesailer_mi View Post
Well, I've been facing something of a general midlife crisis the last year or so.
I turned 50 just before I started "crisising" So, I figure...fair is fair, that means I get to live to be 100, right? Right?!? RIGHT!!!!

I'm guessing 86.

What was the best Christmas you've had?
The one when I was 4. Hard to top a big wheel and a doll.

What is your favorite holiday tradition
__________________
ďThe moment you doubt whether you can fly, you cease forever to be able to do it.Ē

The Tumblr link in my profile doesn't work,
but you can visit it here.


I often log in on my phone, forget to log out, and am often only here a moment or two or all day. It varies.
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-06-2017, 11:52 PM   #3881
Azuldrgon
Striving for Better
 
Azuldrgon's Avatar
 
Azuldrgon is offline
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Between a Sound and a Mountain.
Posts: 51,939
Quote:
Originally Posted by LostGirlTink View Post
The one when I was 4. Hard to top a big wheel and a doll.

What is your favorite holiday tradition
The bottle of vanilla on the Thanksgiving table in honor of her mom.

Have you ever did the pickle ornament tradition?
__________________
Lit is like Wasabi. It's good in small doses, but too much will burn you.

U-dub's Audio Thread: http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1458202

My Bar: http://forum.literotica.com/showthre...9#post88354489

Positive Reinforcement http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1464350

Official Playgrounder #182.
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-06-2017, 11:54 PM   #3882
lacandy
On the deck of the chalet
 
lacandy's Avatar
 
lacandy is offline
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 20,742
Quote:
Originally Posted by Azuldrgon View Post
The bottle of vanilla on the Thanksgiving table in honor of her mom.

Have you ever did the pickle ornament tradition?
YES!! We've stopped though because my kids started finding it the day the tree went up

Do you have a special ornament that always has to go on the tree?
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-06-2017, 11:58 PM   #3883
Azuldrgon
Striving for Better
 
Azuldrgon's Avatar
 
Azuldrgon is offline
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Between a Sound and a Mountain.
Posts: 51,939
Quote:
Originally Posted by lacandy View Post
YES!! We've stopped though because my kids started finding it the day the tree went up

Do you have a special ornament that always has to go on the tree?
We used to put all the ornaments that the kids made when I was a kid. With my family, not really because they don't last that long.

Have you ever celebrated an alternative to Christmas with a friend who doesn't celebrate?
__________________
Lit is like Wasabi. It's good in small doses, but too much will burn you.

U-dub's Audio Thread: http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1458202

My Bar: http://forum.literotica.com/showthre...9#post88354489

Positive Reinforcement http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1464350

Official Playgrounder #182.
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-07-2017, 01:08 AM   #3884
HBergeron
Literotica Guru
 
HBergeron's Avatar
 
HBergeron is offline
Join Date: Nov 2017
Posts: 795
Quote:
Originally Posted by Azuldrgon View Post
We used to put all the ornaments that the kids made when I was a kid. With my family, not really because they don't last that long.

Have you ever celebrated an alternative to Christmas with a friend who doesn't celebrate?
Yes, I've enjoyed Hanukkah many times over the years - never been to a Kwanzaa party though.

Do you set out a dish of cookies for Santa?
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-07-2017, 01:24 AM   #3885
lacandy
On the deck of the chalet
 
lacandy's Avatar
 
lacandy is offline
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 20,742
Quote:
Originally Posted by HBergeron View Post
Yes, I've enjoyed Hanukkah many times over the years - never been to a Kwanzaa party though.

Do you set out a dish of cookies for Santa?
Of course! I mean Santa needs some nourishment during the night!

Do you follow Santa's progress on the NORAD site?
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-07-2017, 01:26 AM   #3886
Gentledom45
Literotica Guru
 
Gentledom45's Avatar
 
Gentledom45 is offline
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: NY
Posts: 774
Quote:
Originally Posted by lacandy View Post
Of course! I mean Santa needs some nourishment during the night!

Do you follow Santa's progress on the NORAD site?
Yes I do

Whatís one thing you want for Christmas
__________________
"Real men never stop trying to show a submissive woman how much she means to him, even after he's got her"
formally known as firefighterscott. This is a new me
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-07-2017, 01:27 AM   #3887
lacandy
On the deck of the chalet
 
lacandy's Avatar
 
lacandy is offline
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 20,742
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gentledom45 View Post
Yes I do

Whatís one thing you want for Christmas
My mom to visit (I'm getting that btw ).

Do you have a favorite Christmas movie that you watch every year? What is it?
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-07-2017, 01:58 AM   #3888
HBergeron
Literotica Guru
 
HBergeron's Avatar
 
HBergeron is offline
Join Date: Nov 2017
Posts: 795
Quote:
Originally Posted by lacandy View Post
My mom to visit (I'm getting that btw ).

Do you have a favorite Christmas movie that you watch every year? What is it?
Uh... it's Die Hard
'The weather outside is frightful...'

Do you shake your presents before Christmas morning, trying to figure out what they are?
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-07-2017, 08:36 AM   #3889
GiggLeGasm
June Cleaver Wannabe
 
GiggLeGasm's Avatar
 
GiggLeGasm is offline
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Clevelandish, Ohio... A great place to live; I wouldn't want to vacation here.
Posts: 19,333
Quote:
Originally Posted by HBergeron View Post
Uh... it's Die Hard
'The weather outside is frightful...'

Do you shake your presents before Christmas morning, trying to figure out what they are?
I have a son who does that.. lol

Do you dress up on the holiday morning or stay in your pajamas?
__________________
I don't swallow. I let it run down my chin in a cheap attempt to look kinky.
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-07-2017, 08:46 AM   #3890
HBergeron
Literotica Guru
 
HBergeron's Avatar
 
HBergeron is offline
Join Date: Nov 2017
Posts: 795
Quote:
Originally Posted by GiggLeGasm View Post
I have a son who does that.. lol

Do you dress up on the holiday morning or stay in your pajamas?
If I've traveled to be with family I dress up, if not, it's just whatever I wore to bed.

Going out this New Year's Eve?
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-07-2017, 08:48 AM   #3891
GiggLeGasm
June Cleaver Wannabe
 
GiggLeGasm's Avatar
 
GiggLeGasm is offline
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Clevelandish, Ohio... A great place to live; I wouldn't want to vacation here.
Posts: 19,333
Quote:
Originally Posted by HBergeron View Post
If I've traveled to be with family I dress up, if not, it's just whatever I wore to bed.

Going out this New Year's Eve?
I might go dancing.. I've yet to finalize plans.

Do you see indulgence as a strength or a weakness?
__________________
I don't swallow. I let it run down my chin in a cheap attempt to look kinky.
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-07-2017, 09:25 AM   #3892
HBergeron
Literotica Guru
 
HBergeron's Avatar
 
HBergeron is offline
Join Date: Nov 2017
Posts: 795
Quote:
Originally Posted by GiggLeGasm View Post
I might go dancing.. I've yet to finalize plans.

Do you see indulgence as a strength or a weakness?
Great question! Ultimately it's probably a weakness, but I've always felt that a 'real man' takes his pleasure where he will, aware of the consequences of over-indulgence, and is willing to accept them.

Do you eat whatever treats you want during the Holidays, or do you maintain a discipline?
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-07-2017, 09:31 AM   #3893
GiggLeGasm
June Cleaver Wannabe
 
GiggLeGasm's Avatar
 
GiggLeGasm is offline
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Clevelandish, Ohio... A great place to live; I wouldn't want to vacation here.
Posts: 19,333
Quote:
Originally Posted by HBergeron View Post
Great question! Ultimately it's probably a weakness, but I've always felt that a 'real man' takes his pleasure where he will, aware of the consequences of over-indulgence, and is willing to accept them.

Do you eat whatever treats you want during the Holidays, or do you maintain a discipline?
I tend to select my treats thoughtfully. I don't know if it's a discipline so much.. maybe just a sense of balance.

When it comes to treats, are you more likely to enjoy trinkets, tastes, or trysts?
__________________
I don't swallow. I let it run down my chin in a cheap attempt to look kinky.
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-07-2017, 09:41 AM   #3894
HBergeron
Literotica Guru
 
HBergeron's Avatar
 
HBergeron is offline
Join Date: Nov 2017
Posts: 795
Quote:
Originally Posted by GiggLeGasm View Post
I tend to select my treats thoughtfully. I don't know if it's a discipline so much.. maybe just a sense of balance.

When it comes to treats, are you more likely to enjoy trinkets, tastes, or trysts?
Trysts. Trinkets and tastes are great, but you pretty much know what you're getting. Trysts are an adventure.

How many minutes or hours a day would you say you talk on the phone?
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-07-2017, 09:43 AM   #3895
GiggLeGasm
June Cleaver Wannabe
 
GiggLeGasm's Avatar
 
GiggLeGasm is offline
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Clevelandish, Ohio... A great place to live; I wouldn't want to vacation here.
Posts: 19,333
Quote:
Originally Posted by HBergeron View Post
Trysts. Trinkets and tastes are great, but you pretty much know what you're getting. Trysts are an adventure.

How many minutes or hours a day would you say you talk on the phone?
probably an hour or so at work if you add up all the little calls..
another hour on personal time.

Would you rather make love in candlelight, lamplight, or moonlight?
__________________
I don't swallow. I let it run down my chin in a cheap attempt to look kinky.
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-07-2017, 09:48 AM   #3896
HBergeron
Literotica Guru
 
HBergeron's Avatar
 
HBergeron is offline
Join Date: Nov 2017
Posts: 795
Quote:
Originally Posted by GiggLeGasm View Post
probably an hour or so at work if you add up all the little calls..
another hour on personal time.

Would you rather make love in candlelight, lamplight, or moonlight?
Moonlight - I have a major outdoor fetish - not public, where you can get caught, but out in the backyard at night... oh yeah.

How often do you 'set the stage' for a special, planned sexy interlude with your love?
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-07-2017, 09:55 AM   #3897
GiggLeGasm
June Cleaver Wannabe
 
GiggLeGasm's Avatar
 
GiggLeGasm is offline
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Clevelandish, Ohio... A great place to live; I wouldn't want to vacation here.
Posts: 19,333
Quote:
Originally Posted by HBergeron View Post
Moonlight - I have a major outdoor fetish - not public, where you can get caught, but out in the backyard at night... oh yeah.

How often do you 'set the stage' for a special, planned sexy interlude with your love?
any time we're within 100 miles of each other

when you take time to daydream, where do your thoughts lead you?
__________________
I don't swallow. I let it run down my chin in a cheap attempt to look kinky.
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-07-2017, 09:59 AM   #3898
HBergeron
Literotica Guru
 
HBergeron's Avatar
 
HBergeron is offline
Join Date: Nov 2017
Posts: 795
Quote:
Originally Posted by GiggLeGasm View Post
any time we're within 100 miles of each other

when you take time to daydream, where do your thoughts lead you?
My daydreams are like a sugar high with the eventual crash- they go to the heights - winning the lottery, big successes etc., but they end up with me thinking that I don't really have that, at least not yet.

Do you find comfort in daydreams?
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-07-2017, 10:18 AM   #3899
GiggLeGasm
June Cleaver Wannabe
 
GiggLeGasm's Avatar
 
GiggLeGasm is offline
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Clevelandish, Ohio... A great place to live; I wouldn't want to vacation here.
Posts: 19,333
Quote:
Originally Posted by HBergeron View Post
My daydreams are like a sugar high with the eventual crash- they go to the heights - winning the lottery, big successes etc., but they end up with me thinking that I don't really have that, at least not yet.

Do you find comfort in daydreams?
I'm more likely lost in a memory than a daydream.. though I suppose some of my memories have evolved to a dream of sorts.

You find out that your current employer is closing for good. Do you take it as an opportunity to explore something new or call in favors with existing connections?
__________________
I don't swallow. I let it run down my chin in a cheap attempt to look kinky.
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-07-2017, 10:25 AM   #3900
HBergeron
Literotica Guru
 
HBergeron's Avatar
 
HBergeron is offline
Join Date: Nov 2017
Posts: 795
Quote:
Originally Posted by GiggLeGasm View Post
I'm more likely lost in a memory than a daydream.. though I suppose some of my memories have evolved to a dream of sorts.

You find out that your current employer is closing for good. Do you take it as an opportunity to explore something new or call in favors with existing connections?
I've actually been in that position in the last few months, with a huge business loss - a quarter of a million dollar debt reneged on (thank God it wasn't my deal), but we're coming out of it - I will always go to the friends network I've built up over many years.

How much are you defined by your possessions?
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:01 PM.

Copyright 1998-2013 Literotica Online. Literotica is a registered trademark.