Protect Me (CLOSED)

"Neither did I!" exclaiming in joy as she scooted in close then my right arm wrapped round her shoulder and pulled her close. Still panting and with sweat I asked the waitress for another lemonade and a water for her and she came back a short time later with our beverages. Using the coaster napkin I dabbed it against my sweaty forehead then took a long sip of my drink and the cool, reinvigorating liquid flow down the back of my throat and into my stomach. Ohh, that was good. I didn't think that I could get another dance in. Ballou was a little nervous and I was tapped out as I looked over at Theresa with her drink. "You are very talented in many skills," giving her the much due compliment. "I do say, though, that I simply can't dance any further. What say that we leave the club and head on back to my place?" When I said that I had to lean in a bit towards her so that Theresa could hear me over the ruckus around us and out of the corner of my eyes there were a few sets of eyes that I could see that were giving us inticing leers; young women thinking that they could get in a dance with me but on their approach they were stopped by Ballou who stood in their path. I didn't mean for my suggestion to come off as anything suggestive, it was just that right now that I wanted to get out of this humid place and get into some place cool and private.
 
Panting she happily took the drink before scooting closer to him as his arm slid around her. She laughed and smiled as he spoke her heart pounding in her chest. He spoke of not being able to dance any more and she felt the same. Her feet were beginning to hurt from the heels and her body was twice as hot as she wanted it to be after all the dancing they had done. Sliding a piece of hair behind her ear she nodded moving to speak against his ear. "That sounds nice. My feet are starting to hurt."

Glancing up at Ballou she could tell he was getting nervous. Their last dance has put them in the spotlight and had caused a lot of attention they really didn't need. Very carefully she nodded to him, feeling her body tense slightly as she moved off the chair. She would be slightly sore tomorrow but it was worth it. "Ready to go home?" She asked sweetly.
 
"Let's go" I replied standing up and placing a tip on the table then held out my right hand for her to take. It was going to be a bit of squeeze trying to get out of here with a large influx of people trying to get in. My feet were sore in these shoes. These were not made for this sort of work. I wore these to go to meetings and to work, not to dance around in a club with colleagues, but it was well worth it in the end. Waving a hand over at Ballou that we were ready to leave he whispered into his ear set for the limo driver to bring it around to the front for a quick exit.

Pressing through the throngs of people I keep going straight as Ballou led the way and I kept a tight hold on Theresa's hand so that we wouldn't be seperated. The temperature began to climb with shoulders brushing against so many people that we were nudging and brushing through to so many sweaty bodies that when we emerged outside the blast of cold air was as though I was stepping into a winter's day because my whole body chilled me.
 
It was a pain to get through the throngs of people, her shoulders were becoming sore from the shoving and her hand held tight to his. She feared losing them in the crowd of many. It wasn't long before they were finally free of the mass of people. The cold air hit her like a brick wall. With a gasp she shivered in the breeze. Taking a deep breath she turned looking back at the building with the masses filing in. "This night...." She said softly turning as she heard the limo pull up. Her free hand moved to rest against his upped arm as she stepped close to him feeling another breeze ruffle her hair.

The door was opened for them and she carefully stepped in. Taking her seat she left him room before Smiling. "Thank you... really. Thank you for this night." She breathed just loud enough for him to hear.
 
"You're welcome" I smiled as the door was shut and the limo lurched forward and went down the road. There was still plenty of traffic so it would take some time to get back home. I was stifling inside my suit so I carefully took off my jacket and placed it beside me and then removed my tie. God, sighing with great pleasure, it was invigorating to get this stuff off of me and casting a look over at Theresa smiled and noticed the sliver of space between us. We were professionals, but this time that we spent with each other certainly seemed to change all of that. There were probably some cameras inside of the place, taking pictures of the two of us, but that didn't concern me as we weren't on duty. Sure, some people may make a stink of it, but I didn't care as the limo slowed down to a stop I looked about the interior and found the mini bar and opened it finding several miniature bottles of various hard liquors and some lighter champagne and two glasses with ice. It was tempting and the limo ride was paid for. Normally I wasn't a drinker but maybe another drink between friends. Turning towards her and smiling I asked, "You like another drink?"
 
Smiling she nodded before very carefully leaning down to begin taking off her shoes. "Some champaign would be nice." She was never a big drinker but tonight was different. Sliding off her shoes she sighed happily enjoying the free feeling once they were gone. Taking a deep breath she leaned back relaxing as she felt her shoulder brush against his. She never thought they would ever be this close let alone in this situation. She hoped they would get backlash from the innocent evening.
 
Going through everything I found the champagne, it was a couple of the miniature bottles enough to fill individual glasses. Removing the caps I poured her a glass then poured myself one and leaned back in the seat handing her glass over and noticed that she had kicked off her shoes. That was a good idea. Wiggle bit of grunting and I removed my shoes amd felt them expand in the open air and I sighed in relief. "So much better" I replied then turned my head over to her. "Another toast? Considering, my dear that I did the last one I think it is fitting that you do the next one." We were still not moving so it could be another hour or so before we arrived back at home. Wasnt aiming to get plastered but simply lossen up as I licked my eyes forward a moment to ensure that the window separating us and Ballou was closed.
 
Smiling she took her glass before chuckling when he followed suit to kick off his shoes. "A toast." She said softly before lifting her glass. "To an important bond. Of trust and friendship." She smiled before clanging their glasses before taking a sip. Smiling she cuddled into her seat, finally feeling the limo begin to move.
 
"Cheers" and taking a sip. The limo was moving as she cuddled into her seat. She looked so pretty in that red dress cuddled up and taking a drink. I took another sip but remembered not to get too drunk here and held it away with my right hand "How are your feet, dear?" Lookin g down as her silky smooth legs and then bare feet that carried her through so much including the turbulent dancing that was rather impromptu. Mine was aching but alright. Nothing a simmering hot bath couldn't couldn't resolve.
 
Looking over at. him she nodded smiling. "My feet are ok, they are sore but nothing a warm shower can't fix." She said sweetly before taking his hand and squeezing it. "How about you?" She asked taking another sip of her drink. Taking a deep breath she was happy to see d time with him. Glancing over she wondered if Ballou would say the same.
 
Thinking for a moment I wondered if I had a massager back at my place. Perhaps it was buried inside my closet or something. If there was one back there then we could dust it off and it would help her feet. But if that didnt work then she could use my shower to help her aching muscles. Inching a tad closer to her I said, without care that anyone was hearing inside the soundproof interior "Of you wish, Theresa, you may use my shower. I know it may be rather informal of you using it but its only a shower..." I didnt see the harm in using it because I wasnt going to be in insight her, but then I remembered that she didnt have any spare clothes but then thr limo slowed down again to another stop and my mind changed again "I had a lovely time. We should do this again" warming up to her even more "its always good to loosen up with some dancing and drinks with good company, am I right?" giving her a wink and smirking.
 
Blushing slightly at his comment about using his shower and leaned against him to whisper back. "don't you think rumors will spread if I come from your room in nothing but a towel." She teased before relaxing again. " This was fun. It's been so long since I've gone anywhere." She murmured her hands fiddling with her glass as she spoke. "I only hope you won't get in trouble for bringing your head of security on a date... at least it looks that way to their eyes."
She carefully placed her glass back before reaching over and taking his hand. "I know you've been stressed lately... I'm really glad you were able to enjoy tonight. I was worried you wouldn't be able to relax at all." She smiled as the can came to a slow stop.

Looking out the Window she sighed slightly. It was time to go back to the way things were... back to employer and employee. "I guess we are here." She mumbled, stray fingers running through her hair.
 
Last edited:
Feeling the limo slow down I flicked my eyes to her hand touching mine and said, "I don't worry about such things. Rumors will always pop up no matter what you do. You can be the kindest, gentlest person in the world, but if you say something bad about the President" rising up and gently wagging a finger in front of my face, "then you are considered an enemy that wants Socialism...or something like that," giving a shrug of my shoulders. Thinking on it as she looked out her window it began to sink in that she looked at things differently than I do because she had to. I had an image to maintain because I had a world that looked to me whereas she looked back at the world with a constant leer for threats and she took things rather personally, I guess, compared to me. I get hate mail, threats and what not all the time and it didn't bother me because Theresa was always there, she took it personally to ensure I got out and with this she was under more stress than I was and needed this break more than I did, but I'm glad she took it with me.

"I know you needed to relax, and it's just a shower. How would it look though if you left in a sweat soaked dress?" raising an eyebrow in a tease. I didn't really want it to end, but seeing her resolve, she had a hard conviction and took her profession seriously. I guess it would be wise for me not to push it any further. Taking my coat and stuffing it under one arm I felt the limo lurch as the driver and Ballou stepped out and a moment later my side opened and I stepped out in the growing darkness and cold. Ballou gave me a nod and stepped to the side as I got out.
 
"Yes... I guess you are right. You can't win for losing." Her voice was calm as she sat, looking out the Window. She could feel her hair sticking slightly against her neck, the slow rise and fall of her own chest and the steady thumping of her heart. It was all real, the lights, the music, even the short dances pressed against him. They had spent many nights together, bent over paperwork and coffee. Shared laughs together along with anger and tears. He had been there when she had been shot in the leg, and she had been there when his father had pneumonia. They knew each others interests and their vices. He knew she was a sucker for a good novel and she knew he was a sucker for good movies. They had spent day and night together but not one of those nights had been as intimate as this one. She never wanted it to end. She wondered if this was what married life was like. Spending nights laughing and joking only to go home and fall asleep next to the same person every night. She barely heard him as he teased her, her mind a whirlwind and then the door opened. Her life had never been stable or consistent growing up, only one thing staying the same. Her job, her job to protect someone and she was doing it again but this time....

Stepping out of the limo she gasped as the cool air sent pinpricks along her bare skin, her arms folding and her hair rustling around her neck. The long ride had hidden them from the cool air but now in the briskness she realized how vulnerable she was. Taking a deep breath she thought for a moment. Maybe, just maybe it was ok to be vulnerable. Looking back at him she felt a small heat begin to radiate through her cheeks. "You know.... that shower does sound nice." She cooed.
 
"Alright" I nodded and whispered to Ballou that we were going up to my place. He nodded but said nothing or even hinted that anything and walked with us from behind as we headed towards the front doors of the building, I place a hand at the small of her back gently. Going inside we walked past the front desk where the man behind gave me my stack of mail for the day. Thanking him I tucked it under my coat and continued towards the elevator. Another security guard was already waiting. It was like clockwork around here. So much so that I didn't even have to press the button for it, it just happens automatically. I thought 'it's going to be weird once I leave the UN and I have to do everything myself'.

Glancing over at Theresa her hair was lightly wet and stuck to her fair skin and the long flowing dress had shown it had been used as the doors opened and we stepped in. When they closed and we started to head up I could now smell the body odor coming from two worked up bodies. Ballou was by the front and he was trying to keep it together, eyes behind his shades still and hands clasped one over the other in front of him. Holding my tongue until we got into my room I didn't want any open ears to catch a whiff of anything more, not even a hint of what was going on.
 
Following his lead she took pride in the clockwork she had set up. It had become second nature, every tick another action. Sometimes it was nice to take in the hard work she had put into something. Glancing to Ballou as they stood in the elevator she bit her lip, noting his change in attitude. She didn't know what was wrong, he was rather quiet. Usually he was the first to make a comment about anything, he hadn't said anything all night. Was he mad about something, upset, worried? She didn't know what to think. she would have to check on him later.

She could feel the heat coming off of him as she stood next to him, They were obviously sweaty and she could only hope that he perfume and deodorant worked as well as it usually did. Taking a deep breath she looked down at her feet, wishing she hadn't put her shoes back on.
 
The doors chimed and slid open. Ballou stepped out and swept the hallway and waved us to come out. I still had a hand at the small of her back gently towards the door of my place. Ballou swept the key and stepped inside and swept it and came out with a nod and we stepped inside. "Thank you, Ballou" I replied and he smiled before he closed the door behind us. Automatically the door locked. Taking my coat and mail I placed it on a small end table and took off my shoes once again and felt the relief of being in the open. "You know where the shower is. I'll get you some fresh towels," going towards one of the closets. Opening the door and gazing about I found a couple of fresh towels with a wash cloth and handed them them to her. "These will do" they hadn't been used in awhile, but were clean.

I went to the foot of my bed and began to take off my socks and placed them aside and looked down at my toes. Wiggling them I felt the toes expand and saw the skin was red and my muscles ached. It was well worth it as I looked up and saw her elegant figure before me.
 
Smiling she thanked Ballou before following him inside. Sliding out of her shoes she nodded taking the towels before moving to the shower with a thank thank you. Blushing she turned her back to him, moving her hair over her shoulder. "Um... can you just...." She asked motioning to the zipper. She had barely managed to get it zipped, having done some yoga move just to get it done. She wasn't about to do that again to get it off. The zipper came just below the small of hee back as goosebumps rose on her skin.
 
"Sure thing" I replied casting aside my last sock and undoing the cufflings and going up behind her as she moved aside her long hair to the side to expose the zipper going down the back. The tab was tiny, smaller than my nail and grasping it took some work that it was pinched by the very tip of my index and thumb. "Here we go" I whispered before slowly pulling it down. As it went the two sides parts showing more of her skin, it was lighter than the rest and the further it went the more it began to loosen up, as though a vice was being released. The zipper went down to the small of her back and once it reached the bottom I took a step back, "There we go" nodding and getting one last look at the sharp V shape of flesh shown to me from behind before shyly turning away from here and heading back to my bed, sitting at the foot of it and continuing to undo my clothes to get them aired out.
 
Her skin was as smooth as porcelain and small goosebumps rose once exposed to the cool air. "Thank you." She whispered as she looked back at him. Biting back a blush she moved to the bathroom hugging the towel to her chest. Stepping into the bathroom she took a deep breath. It had been quite a while since she had been seen so exposed by another. Closing the door she leaned against it to get her barrings. Carefully she turned on the water to the shower letting it heat up before stepping out of her dress.
------------------------------------------>
It was twenty minutes before she stepped out of the shower. Taking hold of her towel she wrapped it around her small frame before carefully looking at herself in the mirror. Biting her lip she smiled at the curls that fell around her face. Running her fingers along the wet tress' she tried to get a handle on them before turning to look at the robe hanging on the wall. Taking a deep breath she let the towel fall to her feet. Sliding into the warm robe she wrapped it around herself, hugging the soft fabric to her before placing the towel in the hamper. Carefully she gathered her dress and shoes before stepping out, her eyes scanning the room shyly.
 
Twenty minutes was a long time to take a shower but it might have been worth it as during that time I had cleaned myself up as well, washing my face and going into the closet and putting on some evening wear that was loose compared to all the button up stuff worn during the party that was restricting as well as some cotton slippers. When she stepped out I was sitting back at the foot of the bed and my eyes connected with hers as her elegant frame was wrapped up. "Feels good, doesn't it?" I chuckled pointing at her robe. I had to admit, it was enlightening to see that she could wear something else for a change.
 
She nodded slightly as she came over to take a seat next to him. "It did, sorry I took so long." She said as she looked down at the soft fabric. "Thank you..." She said quietly not looking up at him. "For tonight... it's been... " She chuckled shaking her head. "A while." She cooed her fingers playing with the robes sash. "Maybe one day we can do this again. " Carefully she leaned over and kissed his cheek. "Goodnight sir..." She said as she stood. She wished things could always be this way. That she could always be as carefree with him as she was in this moment but it was impossible.
 
She did that to thank me for it, it was always there but when she kissed me and said good night I wanted to call her back but instead I watched her go. I knew that anything between us would not be there because she was part of my protective service detail and any sort of relationship would jeopardize the integrity of it even though every fiber of my being was telling me to go and get her back had to be suppressed for the time being, until a time came where we could be alone without anyone else getting in the way. My face contorted to disappointment, even anger of itnall because I hated being alone.
 
Stepping into her room she closed the door, her heart thumping in her chest as she covered her mouth. Tears touched her eyes as she closed them. She didn't want to admit it, never wanted to say it but she cared for him. Looking down at the bundle she blinked. She was missing something. Her shoes, they were there, sitting next to the bed. Should she go back for them? She shook her head. Not like this. Wiping her eyes she tried to compose herself. She was being silly. Why would he ever care for her. He did this entire night to thank her for her services. If anything she should be happy he did that but deep down she wanted more. To hold onto him at night, to wake next to him. With a sigh she moved to her bed, running fingers through her damp curls.
 
Seeing her off was depressing. For a while I just looked at the door silently hoping that she would step back in, if for a moment but after a while nothing occurred so I decided it would be best that I just go to sleep and see her in the morning but as I got up and went to lock the door my feet connected with something that made me look down. It was a pair of women's shoes! Certainly was not mine so it had to be hers' but I couldn't go out there and give them back, that would be embarrassing for the both of us. Best to just wait till the morning when she would cone and wake me.
 
Back
Top