Protect Me (CLOSED)

Smiling she enjoyed the mousse as she listened. Licking her lips when she was done as well she nodded. "I don't mind falling as long as someone catches me every once and a while." She teased. Maybe it was a little to much, maybe it could be taken sexual but she was having a good time and felt it wouldn't be taken the wrong way. "Besides... if you don't fall how will you appreciate standing?" She asked as she pushed the plate away slowly. She was full and she was happy. Looking up she watched at the waitress came with their check. Smiling she looked back to him.

"Thank you for dinner. It was amazing. " She said softly as she wiped her mouth before smoothing her dress. She was so comfortable now, seeming to finally have calmed down from the nervous mess she had been earlier.
 
"Its my pleasure" smiling as I took the check, read it and put down cash with a generous tip. I perfected cash as it did not leave a paper trail. I"I wouldn't mind catching you after you shielded me plenty of times." The waitress left the check was paid so we were free to go. "Are you now ready for a dance?" I bet she could at least be able to do some moving on a full stomach. The club was only a few minutes drive away but traffic was still thick, I could see it by looking over her shoulder and out the open windows of the restaurant, but we had a limo and that meant that we had the chance to sot sit by side and enjoy each other's company up close, personal, and private. "Lets get going"
 
Smiling she nodded, slowly standing and nodding to Ballou as she smoothed her dress. She still felt awkward with she almost second skin and slightly worried that she might have a bra or pantie line. Shaking f the thought from her head she walked next to him towards the limo Smiling happily. "Hopefully the club isn't too crowded. If it is you'll get swarmed by ladies wanting a dance." She said softly wondering how long she would truly have til someone tried to cut in to dance with him. Brushing it off she stood waiting as the limo pulled up. It felt odd standing between Ballou and her boss. Usually it was the other way around.
 
"They will be really disappointed" I confessed "I'm only going to be dancing with one person tonight and I will be you and you only. I can promise you that". As we left the restaurant Ballou lead the way and scanned the sidewalk for any threats. Theresa was in front of me and when we reached the park limo I held the door open for her so she can get in from behind she had a still elegant figure the my eyes were on the back of her head and nothing else compare to her Conrad who had been glued elsewhere.for someone who did not wear a dress and who did not dance and have not been out in years she's certainly had a way of making it more second nature to her because she had no problems and walking and showing herself to the public in that red dress she was real mark of beauty. I also wondered what kind of other dresses that she may have hidden deep inside her closet there had to be something else besides this red dress something that would show her that she was more of a woman that she let herself to be. when I got inside the limo the door was shut and we rolled out but traffic was more or less at a standstill so it was real touch n go I did not mind that because I got to sit next to her and look into your eyes up close and smiles feeling her shoulder press against mine and her perfume that rose up from her body.
 
Blushing she looked up at him as he spoke of her only being his dance partner. Slowly she slid into the limo her eyes gentle. She could feel the warmth of his body as they sat next to each other, could smell his rich cologne and she could sense his happiness in a way as they sat. The traffic was pretty bad but it want long before they made their way to the club, pulling up so they could get out she smiled.

"Here we are. " she murmured touching his knee lightly before running fingers through her hair. " You ready to go? " She asked, slightly nervous. What if she wasn't as good a dancer as she used to be. Or if he got bored dancing with just her?
 
"Alright then let's go" i smiled at her and then went out the door holding it open as she stepped outside. The club was busy there was a bouncer outside behind the velvet rope only allowing select clientele inside. When the bouncer saw me and then her emerge from the limo immediately went up to Ballou to ask who we were follow instructed that we were on the list and after going through it it was shown that we were in he would like let us through. Its always good to have friends in the right places. So I had not been to this club it seemed like the right place to go not Studio 54but it was a busy place after all it was the weekend and only slight clientele to getting here so there were no floozies or anything like that inside. I promised I would not dance with anyone but her I do not think she believed it but I'm a man of my word and I promise that no matter who came up to me and to dance I did not care if it was Anne Hathaway herself I would not dance with her because I came here to relax only with Theresa and that one woman only.
 
Smiling she stepped out of the limo, gently taking his arm as she had seen women do she nodded as Ballou handled the arrangements. "Fancy." She said softly as they walked in. She could see the faint outline of her team working as they were supposed to. She could feel Ballou following behind as they stepped in. She could feel the music pounding against her chest as they walked in. Smiling she looked around noting tables to sit at and a large bar. In the canter of the room was the dance floor filled half way with dancing bodies. Smiling she looked up at him. She didn't quite know what he wanted to do. Did he want to get straight to dancing? See if he knew anyone. She figured he didn't want to actually talk to anyone seeing as how be wanted a night of relaxation, not a night of questions. Glancing back to Ballou she bit her lip when she saw him glancing around as well. Pretty women all around. She wondered if he would get distracted.

she was shaken from her thoughts when he began to walk again, seeming to have taken it all in he had decided where he was going and it looked like the dance floor.
 
I didn't want to dance but I didn't like the beach at the moment I wanted something a little bit more soft and the pounding techno dance with something for the younger generation I was a bit bolder I must confess what I didn't have to wait long for the DJ let the last song play out then changed it into a much more how should I say a classical that caused many others to leave the dance floor. "Alas an opportunity!" I joked and help her lightly biting hand and pulled her dance floor this was the song I was looking looking for something more soft and was ringing in ears. Ringing in the ears would cause a distraction I did not want a distraction at this time I want to relax with her so when I took her by the hand and pulled her out on the dance floor founder cells and nice open spot towards the corner somewhere where are security team could see us and we were more less out of the way everyone else. "May I have this dance?" I asked her to be me smile even though it was much less of a of a question now.
 
Smiling she smiled, taking his hand as he asked her to dance. Nodding she stepped close to him, feeling his hand on the small of her back, pulling her close. She was soon standing intimately close, quickly realizing how much taller he was than herself. She had never really noticed until now. Slowly they began to sway, letting him lead she was soon being guided along, her hand on his shoulder held gently as she felt the warmth of his own hand on her back.

Her heart was pounding as she felt as though all eyes were on them. Biting her lip she stared up into his eyes, enjoying the intimacy between them, if only for the moment.
 
She had a unique smell when up close and her skin was lighter because of the dim light that was briefly flashed by the light. With one hand holding her left and and the other on her hip and just inches apart I could feel that she was nefarious, her chest was pounding, as was mine but I guess I was able to hide my nervousness than her on account of being in the limelight more than her. We were able to clear ourselves a small patch of the dance floor: we took our time slowly swaying to the beat. Even though we had not been dancing for some time we didn't look down or hesitate with our steps. I knew she was shorter than me but she conveyed great strength when she walked and her body was very warm inside now that we were moving about. I wanted to say how much of a great time I was having but the music would have drowned me out but I kept my face close to hers and always smiling. It was incredible. My body was relaxng there were no worries right. I just wanted to keep dancing right here.
 
She could smell his cologne, the richness of it mixed with his after shave. Slowly she let her hands clasp behind his neck, drawing her slightly closer as they swayed. Blushing she stared up into his eyes as he stared back. Her breath caught in her throat as the music began to end. she could hear the rise before it finally drew to an end. Looking down at his chest she smiled, sad it had been such a short song. "You are a wonderful dancer." She said as another song played. She instantly became aware of her team watching, along with Ballou who had been fixed on them the entire song.
 
"Thank you. So are you" I replied holding her a little tighter.

Ballou was snickering to himself as he watched at us dancing. Out of the corner of his eye he could see several fine looking ladies watching us. A couple were making jokes saying that I was too cold for a younger lady. Good thing Theresa couldn't hear them. We kept dancing our steps flowing rather fluidly despite our lack of use and as the song was winding down I held onto her right hand and gave her a final spin just to put a good cap on our first dance. It must have been the heat that was getting to me but I was starting to get nervous, short of breath but it was well worth it. Theresa was elegant on her shoes and I was impressed that she hadn't stepped on my shoes. My face was warm looking down slightly into her eyes that shined in the dim light when the pulsing light caught her in the face.
 
She let out a small laugh as he twirled her Smiling before she came back into his arms. As the music came to a stop another began to play, more up beat this time though she didn't leave his arms. She could see a group of men staring and mumbling to themselves but ignored them. She didn't care what anyone thought she was having fun. Her arms were loosely wrapped around his neck as she looked up at him. Standing on her toes she spoke gently against his ear so he could hear her. "Would you like to keep dancing or find a seat?"
 
"Let's do one more" I replied with a smile and leaned in, faces just an inch apart, eyes staring into each other. Her around over my shoulder amd hands behind me head and my hands on her waist we didn't spin but we kept moving. Our flight bellies were rubbing against each other, my dark suit against her brilliant red that was very hot for me as I moved from right to left then started to turn in my steps and keeping her with me. She was talented and able to keep up with me but my energy was sapped be of my full belly and the humidity but I could make it. "Do you do the salsa?" I asked seeing as how she was already wearing a succulent red dress with the right figure to go with it. It was just a joke because I could do salsa at all. I didnt know the first thing about it.
 
Smiling she began to move with him, her fingers idly running along the back of his neck her eyes staring intones. "Salsa?" She chuckled, her face growing warm as he drew closer. "No... I don't." She whispered following his lead as he spun her around. She felt as if she were dancing o air.
 
"Maybe one day you and I can go to Mexico or South America and try it out at one of our embassies next time I travel down there" giving a not so subtle wink. I sou her around once more just as the the music began to fade and then I stopped, put a hand on the small of her back and led her off the dance floor. There were some shocked expressions from the others watching us and I could see them but I didnt care. My face had a sprinkling of sweat and my hands trembled but I aas more than overjoyed by the dance with Theresa but now called for sitting down for a breather. I had not exerted myself like that in a long time, years in fact. Ballou had a table o
well away from everyone else and near an A.C. vent to cool is down "drink?" I asked Theresa as we sat down and was approached by a waitress.
 
"I'd like that." She said softly just as he began to spin her. Laughing she followed him off the floor, letting his hand guide her before they sat down. Smoothing her dress, she could feel the slight sheen of sweat as she took a deep breath. She was in shape, no o e could deny that. She worked out every day and spent most nights lifting light weights to keep herself in tune and on top of her job. She heard him ask for a drink and nodded. "I water for me is fine." She said sweetly. She didn't need alcohol right now. Instead she wanted to enjoy his company. In the background she could see her team working as she had taught them too. Same with Ballou. He was watching like a hawk which made he blush though she didn't know why. They weren't doing anything secret nor were they being inappropriate but for some reason tonight felt intimate.
 
There was a tiny round table and the chair curved along the wall and we sat side by side with my hands resting on the table. This was a very touching and somewhat romantic evening but I remembered to keep my hands on the table I was very tempted to wrap my arm around her shoulder and pull her close but she was head of my security and not my girlfriend and I wasnt going to touch her thigh as she would break my arm. A few moment later the waitress came back with our order. I asked for a lemonade and had her water with a tiny paper umbrella with the ice. Setting the dew coated glasses onto the table I gave her a ten dollar bill to cover the fee and wrapped my fingers around my glass and held it up as the cold breeze from the vent was lightly tiffling my speaker hair and cooling off my sweaty forehead. Turning to Theresa I held up my glass and smiled "Another toast: to more cool drinks."

Ballou was looking about scanning the people after they entered the club. There was the establishment's bouncers that were skimming out the under age and such and there was the security team keep tabs on possible threats. Though we drew attention for our dancing we were still well alone.
 
Smiling she took her drink letting the cool air fall over hee damp skin. "Cheers" She laughed before taking a sip. After a few moment she shivered slightly, rubbing her arm before playing with her little umbrella. She glanced at Ballou, seeing him checking rounds and perimeter. "I guess I trained them well...." She murmured to herself. Everyone was on point, which made her proud of her team. Her hands carefully wrapped around her glass as she sat next to him. "I don't think I've has this much fun since college.... Thank you." She said with a caring smile as she looked at him. It had been a busy night but she almost didn't want it to end. She knew it was starting to get late and although she was planning on letting them all sleep in tomorrow she wondered if the lack of sleep would bother him.

Shaking the thought from her head she decided to enjoy tonight for as long as they needed. Leaning over slightly she bumped her arm with his. "You were getting lots of googly eyes on the dance floor." She teased.
 
"You're welcome" I replied turning my head slightly towards her and smiling as I took another sip of my lemonade. I heard what she murmured and leaned in and whispered into her ear, "You did train them well" in full sentiment. Flicking my eyes quickly around the room I could see the glimmer of many eyes looking towards us but i didn't care that they were looking. "I'm not dancing with them, remember that" I reminded her. "This is for us and us only. You go ahead and get yourself hydrated."

The sweat was no longer coming out of my and I felt dry once again. The night was still young, I thought, we had plenty of time to do some more dancing. "If you want, I can go and ask the DJ to put on a special song for you," that might put her in the mood for something. This wasn't about me or my job, right now this was about Theresa having a good time, to break the mold. I cared for her greatly otherwise I wouldn't be doing this. I had few friends in my life and I wanted to ensure that she had at least one good day in her life where she left everything behind her and relaxed. "Let's try another dance, yes?" I asked reaching downa nd grasping her left hand lightly and giving a squeeze.
 
Blushing she looked up at him as he spoke against her ear. "Thank you." She whispered as he took her hand. With a nod she followed him, laughing as she watched Ballou follow. She squeezed his hand as they made their was back onto the dance floor her eyes only on him. "It our night without worries." She said sweetly, turning g to him and really beginning to relax. Carefully she wrapped her arms around his neck, letting her hips sway to the music. She care about him, more than she was allowed to, but tonight she did the worry about that. She only thought about the next song.
 
Holding her by the hips and feeling her sway with me as the last notes of the previous song began to play out we were looking each other dead in the eyes and the only thing breaking was the blinks. It was hard to stay dry with so many people in this club and I had sweat starting for form on my head, but it wasn't persuasive. By then the music began to change and the DJ put in a American made Samba mix and when the first notes began to play I started to get a little bit of zip in my step, but still hung to her hips and holding a smile. There was a little something that I wanted to show her. Though I was slightly older, slightly, I wanted to show her that I still had a little bit of energy left to at least make this last dance one that will get our blood flowing and be memorable. "Do you samba, Theresa?" I leaned in and whispered to her with a devilish smile.
 
With a smile and sway she danced along with him, feeling his hips against hers and the warmth of his hands through the thin material of her dress. Her arms were looped around his neck holding her close against him as the last notes of the using began to fade. Hearing the samba music she smiled feeling the bounce in his step as she leaned into whisper against her ear. Blushing she nodded slightly her hands coming to rest on his shoulders. "It's been a while but yes... I used to love to samba." She was Grinning wide. It was one of her favorite dances and with a mischievous smile she took one of his hands before doing a samba spin, her feet together before she stepped close and let her hips shake in time with the best.
 
Wow. she was impressive with her steps shaking her hips and spining with her feet as though she had a lot of practice that made my jaw dropped for a momentbefore going back and spinning with her, clenching my hands and moving with the beat. There were whoops and hollars from some of the spectators as we went with it. This was a life. Going with the beat and looking at her as her red dress flew and spun with her, the thin material hanging in the air for a moment before being dragged as her energetic body moved on. I wanted to keep this going forever because this was the most amount of fun I had ever hand in one night, but the music began to fade and when it stopped I moved back in and held her close, faces just an inch apart that I could feel the hot blasts of air against my face as she rapidly inhaled and exhaled, chest rising and falling. There was some applause as the DJ began to change the music.

"That...was..exhilarating.."I panted holding her hips with my hands and leading her off the dance floor and wiping some of the sweat off my forehead with the back of my cuff. I needed to sit down and get another cold drink.
 
She could hear the clapping and the jeers as they danced together. She was surprised by his skill and coordination. As they danced she watched only him, taking in the way his body moved to the beat. It wasn't long before the music began to fade and he pulled her back to him. Her arms wrapped around his neck and her breathing quick. Smiling her deep eyes seeming to be a crystal blue. "Yes... it was." She whispered back as he began to walk her to the table. She could feel her chest pounding in her chest.

Glancing over to Ballou she suddenly became very aware of his eyes on them. Walking slightly closer to him she bit her red lip before looking up at him. "This has been such a fun night. I had no idea you could dance like that.!" She laughed, taking a seat and sliding over to let him in.
 
Back
Top