The Internship

Her reaction caught him by surprise. What did an innocent like Nya have for secrets, and where might they be?

His eyes squinted slightly as he responded with, "And how many secrets do you have?"
 
Nya blushed. She had a few toys hidden and things for protection but nothing serious. " Just a few things Sir... Maybe a chest" She said standing near her closet where her toy chest was.
 
Avent smiled, "Oh? Show me this box of secrets of yours, Nya."

She pointed into the closet at a small chest and Avent went in and pulled it out, setting it on the bed. Once there he flipped the lid open. He looked inside at the few toys she had inside and closed the lid again. "no need to hide these, Nya. In fact which is your favorite."
 
Nya blushed as he so openly viewed her box of toys. "That one Sir"She pointed to the bedazzled toy with the rotating head and bunny ears for clit stimulation. She had often used that one after a frustrating day to provide relief.
 
Avent picked the toy up and looked at it. He turned it on and watched it a minute before turning it off and tossing it on the pile:mad: of clothes she was packing. He also pulled a silver bullet from the chest and added that to the items to be packed.

Avent had not seen any books, magazines, or e-readers during his inspection of Nya's bedroom. "What do you do for leisure?"
 
Nya smiled and said " I usually travel, exercise or read, All of my books are in my living room" she said grinning npt that they wouldve noticed because of their steamy entrance. " I can show you when we leave sir" she said. Her reading interests ranged from sophisticated to steamy and in between. She had read mysteries, romance novels, buisness books , psychology books , karma sutra and she had even read a few scifi books.

She finished packing up sliding some pairs of underwear and lingerie he might like into the bag as well and went packing personal items in the bathroom. She hadnt wanted to carry too much it wasn't like Avent was moving her in his place.

She smiled saying " Im finished sir"
 
Avent picked the bag up for Nya, and headed toward the front door. He set the bag down by the door and pulled his pants on. He bundled up his shirt, shoes and underwear. Tucking the bundle under his arm, he grabbed he bag and headed out the door, saying, "Don't dress and come along."
 
Nya stood still blushing as he told her to come along. She was not dressed except for the heels she wore on her feet. She made a move to get her robe but didnt want to upset her new master so instead quickly followed him making sure she stood behind him so he covered her body.
 
Avent walked to his car and popped the trunk leaving Nya at the passenger door. He looked at her and instructed, "Lower your arms, don't hide yourself from me."

He dropped her bag and his bundle of clothes into the trunk and walked back to her. He caressed her face, "you are doing well, keep at it."

He unlocked the door and let her in then closed the door. When he climbed into the car he fired it up then backed out of the driveway. He started down the street and asked, "What do you want for dinner?"
 
Nya blushed looking down at her nakedness unsurw if hed bring her to the restaraunt this way she said " I like thai food" she said sitting comfortably.

She realized how much he liked her naked form and was flattered knowimg ahe definitely appreciated his.
 
Avent nodded as he drove the car back toward downtown. "I know just the place then. As they hit the freeway he maneuvered the car through traffic with was, his hand finding it's way between her legs. He slid a finger into her wet snatch and he gently pushed it in and slowly pulled it out

Each time her heard her breathing begin to pick up pace he changed either the speed or the angle of his hand, keeping her near an orgasmic state. Her scent filled the car, a sweet and musky smell that seemed to hang in the cabin like a haze after smoking a joint. A sexy Cheech and Chong car.

He exited the highway and worked hiss way to a Thai restaurant. He pulled into a parking spot and retrieved his shirt from the trunk. Handing it and a $50 to her he said, "Go get us dinner. I like spicy food "
 
Nya bit her lip horny and stared lustily at him sliding it on before climbing out of the car " Yes sir" she said her voice thick with desire.

She headed into the restaurant and ordered them dinner. She got a few stares wearing the button down top and heels and waited patiently still very aroused.
 
Avent took the time while he waited to go to the trunk of the car and retrieve the rabbit eared vibrator.

Once she came back he took the food from her while handing the vibrator to her. "Put this in you in a manner comfortable enough it will stay until we get back to my condo. You may NOT cum with out my permission. Understand?"
 
Nya climbed in with the toy comfortably inserting it inside of herself biting her lip. She knew this toy could make her cum easily and trembled panting trying to contain herself.

She gasped gripping the head board slightly as the toy rotated deeply within her in the seated position " ohhh god" she groaned her eyes hooded with arousal.
 
Avent smirked as Nya struggled between pleasure and disobedience. "Hold it back," he breathed out.

His cock was engorged and harder than he ever remembered it ever being in the past. A large and increasing damp spot appeared in his slacks as pre cum oozed copiously from his piss slit.

It took every ounce of control Avent had to keep from flooring it to get back to the condo as quickly as possible. The scent of her arousal saturated him, his car, and Avent would have been shocked if the cars around them could not smell it.
 
Nya panted in the seat beside him crying out slightly as the toy made her wetter amd wetter She was tempted to push it back and forth within herself and cum right there and then. She threw her head back pantin and rolling her hips in motion with the toy.

" Ohhh master.... mmmm please may I cum?" She asked knowing he had turned the toy up max volume
 
Avent reached over and twisted her nipple not hard, but certainly not gently. "Hold it that orgasm until I get my dick in you." His voice reflected his own state of agitation and her whimpering in desire was doing nothing to help him.

He grunted out "Fuck it," then pulled over at the first exit. He pulled behind a Chiropractic office. He got out of the car and ripped the passenger door open. He pulled her out of the car and bent her over the hood. He yanked the vibrator from her snatch, then rammed his cock home in one violent thrust. "Cum now," he roared.
 
Nya screamed letting out a loud moan her pussy gripping his cock for all it was worth and her bpdy trembling against him and the hood of his car as she had an intense orgasm. " Uhhhhh master!" She said through clenched teeth rocking slightly against him as she came down from her orgasm wanting more of his cock.

He was as hard as rock when he entered and she loved every inch of his thick member filling her so deliciously out in the open. She was sure the chiropractic office was closed for the night and noone could see or hear them.
 
Avent hammered away at Nya's quivering cunt as she exploded in her orgasm. He held onto her hips, his thumbs pressing against the rosebud of her ass hole as his hips swung far back and in sending shock waves up and down her body.

As her orgasm subsided he picked the vibrator from the middle of her back and slid it back in her. "Let's go eat, then I will fuck you until you are sore."
 
Nya trembled and nodded her body pleasured throughly. She said " Mmmm yes sir" as she made her way over to slide into the car.

She felt hherswlf growing wet again but she would tey to hold out until they got home at the ratw they were going rhey might not make it back till morning.
 
Avent wasted no time getting back to his condo. Once they pulled into his parking spot he walked around the car and opened the door for Nya. He grabbed the to go bag from the Thai restaurant, popped the trunk, and retrieved the other bag along with his bundle of clothes.

"No shirt, hand it over he said," as he looked at her.
 
Nya looked up shocked as he asked for the shirt. She was nearly trembling with desire and she was sure that the cameras on his place would catch her. She slowly pulled off the shirt and handed it over to him the toy visible between her legs as she walked over to him.
 
"Good girl," he whispered as she walked up to him. He turned toward the elevator with Nya in tow. "I wonder how many floors we will stop at on the way up?"

As the doors opened they stepped into the lift and he motioned for her to come over. He kissed her, his mouth hot and possessive. His tongue thrust deep into her mouth, as much emotion as domination. The car dinged at each floor as they went past until they arrived at his floor. "You got lucky," he whispered to her.

They entered his apartment and he put the food on the light oak table. Turning he looked her over and nodded. "You have been good tonight. I am proud of you."
 
Nya grinned flushed as said " Thank you sir" as she followed him off the lift into his place. She stood patiently biting her lip as the toy rotated inside of her bringing her closer and closer.

She was happy noone had seen them or boarded rhe lift while they had ridden. She was surw she wouldve been a bit disobedient to her new master.
 
Avent cleared the centerpiece off of the table and laid Nya down length wise on the oak surface. He left the dining room and came back with a bowl of hit water and a wash cloth. Starting at her face he washed her quickly yet thoroughly.

Picking up the food he opened each container and poured half the contents on her stomach breasts and in the valley between her legs as they were pressed together. He sat silently eating, feeding her between each of his bites.

The vibrator buzzed inside her honey pot and against the table. After he finished eating he cleaned her again this time taking her to his bedroom. He had a king sized water bed which dominated the room with silky sheets. He placed her on the bed and stared at her. Her light caramel skin shining against the midnight blue sheets.

Reaching down he grabbed her ankles and spread her legs wide. A smile crossed his face as he whispered, "Now I am going to fuck you like you never dreamed of in the past. "
 
Back
Top