OOC: Team of Misfits

Oh, I'm certain that it's awesome for me. I'd hate to be just another cog in the machine...

Er, wait. I still am.

Damn it!
 
I was going to let another posting rotation go through. But...I'll start the meeting tomorrow evening or Friday morning, at the latest. Gives everyone a chance to post (or not, if they have nothing to add).

Oh and, random mentioning: Sparks is pretty much a slouched over doll in the corner while she's hooked up to Kit. So if anyone wants to draw a dick on her face or whatever...
 
I bet she would! Adorable and mischievous~

I figured Jenkins probably wouldn't be the type to take such an opportunity. Too much of a serious old man.
 
The same actually goes for Kit. He won't be able to move, but would prefer to wake up without a dick in his mouth. Just saying. Although if he does wake up and someone is enough of a technophiliac to go for it, then he will finish them off.
 
No one is going to put a dick in my fox's mouth. Trust me.

(And sorry to get all possessive but...Kit, you're mine!)

Add:

Fair enough, wolf. Sparks isn't much of an authority figure, but yeah, I suppose the fact that she's supposed to be the leader would be enough for Jenkins.
 
Respects might be a strong word. More like does it out of habit more than anything else.
 
So basically he doesn't respect you, but his own natural actions force him to.




How about he become a K.I.T. and have respect for the programmed leader be programmed in.
 
I wouldn't have too much respect for Sparks. She's a mess, if you didn't notice.

No brain programming players XD
 
Because KIT is designed to be loyal, which is needed on a team. Someone who will follow the leader no matter what. But Jenkins needs to believe in the leader before letting himself die for him/her. Right now he believes she might be someone worth following, but not at this point.

He basically follows the chain of command so he won't draw dicks on her face, nor will he question her orders in public. But behind closed doors he will make sure she hears his opinion.
 
Last edited:
Sounds like he knows how to do his job. Which is good, because I -- err, I mean Sparks -- needs supervision.
 
A K.I.T. is Knowledge Integration Technologies. He would not be Kit. He would be a K.I.T.
Kit is Kitsune Integration. I wouldn't be brain programming I would be...modifying. but your right. I should be the absolutely loyal into death one. Especially since I am hers. All hers!
 
/Smiles and looks up at you with as much of a cute look as I could muster.

Please don't be nice.
 
Oh?

/raises brow and gives a smirk.

I have a lot of levels of mean. You sure 'don't be nice'?
 
Oh I see.

/tackles and pins kit, placing most of her weight on her hands as she holds his wrists to the floor while straddling his lap.

Do foxes like this?
 
/Yelps and giggles.

Hey now.

/Uses talented feet to poke her legs

Yes we do actually.
 
Back
Top