bored in PA!

tj2276

Experienced
Joined
Mar 13, 2001
Posts
39
Hello everybody! I would like to start by saying that I am really bored in my part of town, and I am looking to find the cure for this problem. I am 6'0" tall, I have blue eyes, and brown hair. Now I have done the whole bar hopping thing and all of that so I figured I would give this a shot. I am not looking for anything in paticular, but I am willing to give anything a try. So if any of you ladies think you got what it is that I need you can reply here or E-Mail me at bimmy22@hotmail.com

[Edited by tj2276 on 04-10-2001 at 10:30 AM]
 
22 huh?!?

you look young for 22, i would have guessed more along the lines of 19 or so. You're gonna be one of the lucky girls that still has it when they're in their 30's. Just thought I'd say so, hope it makes ya smile.
 
kitten 69 where are from? I'm a 26 year old male from the Lancaster area looking for a fun time. Wondering what you are looking for.
 
I am in between Phila. and Allentown. I am just looking to have a good time for now. What about you? How old etc. I am 26/single/auburn hair/greenish-blue eyes...what else do you want to know?
 
make me purr

You want to make me purr....well tell me how sweetie. email me or AIM is kitten69u
 
kitten69 I'm actually in Ephrata area. I have brown hair and blue eyes. Like you I'm only looking for a good time. Wondering what your idea of a good time is and what your into. I could probaly put a smile on your face. Let me know what you think.
 
when and where?!?

Mac....
I am 5'7" dk. auburn hair and blueish green eyes. I am not looking for any kind of a relationship right now. I just want to have a good time. I'd like to know if you could put that smile on my face!! Let me know what else you need to know. Do you have a pic? I can email you one if you want. Talk to you soon...
 
kiteen
sorry unable to give you a pic, computer not setup to do that kind of thing. If your still willing to send me a picture my email is macbuell@aol.com. And I can put that smile on your face. I've been told that I have a wicked tounge, that is if your into that. Like you though I only want to have fun. What are you into and what would you like done to you I'm sure I can help. If you want to know anything else post here or e-mail me.
 
big dogs?

TJ....well you are upset that I am talking to another on your post...well, you never responded to my reply the first time...I figured that you weren't interested...If you are then let me know...
 
I have replied a couple of times by hitting the mail icon on
your post, but I guess that is not working. I am interested so I am wondering if you still are.
 
I'll give you attention

Where in PA are you? Do you have a pic, what do you look like? just tell me more!!!
 
I can give you som attention to!!!

I live in Pgh. I do not have a pic, but I can give you a little discription. I am 25, 6 foot tall, Brown hair, Blue eyes, and I have a slim build about 170 lbs. So what do you look like, And what kind of attention do you plan on giving me?
 
will you make me purr?

We are so far apart.....I am 5'7" with dark auburn hair and blueish green eyes. I would give you all the attention that you could ever need or want...as long as you satisfy me! ;)~ Tell me more....would you be able to quench my desire?
 
I am the desire quencher!!!

Where exactly do you live? I am sure that I could still quench that desire you have burning inside of you! I like the sound of the challenge. I just need to know if you are seriously up to what you might be proposing.
 
sorry it took me so long to reply!

I am going to guess it is about 6 to 7 hours from here to Philly.
 
I am a healthy young male in Northeastern PA. I have brown hair blue eyes 6'3" 175 and would love to meet you kitty for some hot discreet noncommital fun. Email me at euphonium4@hotmail.com if this interests you and we can get the ball rolling. I cant wait to hear from you.
 
Back
Top