It started with a pic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Laying about in shorts.

attachment.php

attachment.php

It's always a pleasure to see what new photos you post :)

Laying about in shorts.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Oh my! what are you doing to me Icy! it turned way hotter than I expected! the first one could belong to another thread since your showing off that extremely hot arch and sexy pedied toes and beautiful heel with such delicacy. oh my ... look at those long full well shaped legs and their flawless skin! hmmm... can't stop following those beautiful lines from your crotch to the very tip of your toes and return and do it over and over again! :kiss::rose::rose::rose:
and I have just no word for second pic. just WOW! These new shots are so fresh. I doubt if I see any pictures from such angles from you before. only if it was a bit more revealing.
am I seeing a wetness right under your finger in that darker than normal part of your crotch? :rolleyes:
you look hot Icy. damn hot! I'm wet! :kiss::rose:

Laying about in shorts.

attachment.php

attachment.php

always good to lay about, in those shorts even better. Though don't know if they would stay on long if I was around ;) especially with that teasing finger.

WOW! Very hot and sexy pics!

Thanks Cogan.😊

YUMMY.

I'll sniff them shorts later, I'm diving in to those toes!

Lol. 😵

wow! Love those leggggsss!!! all the way up!

Hehe. Thank you.

I'm not lying, when I see you laying , all I want is to lay next to you, yes, get laid, that's no lie.

Lol. I believe you.

Lovely legs.

Add a little pressure and keep stroking and soon you will have to take off those wet shorts.

Thank you.

Very pretty legs and toes! Can I kiss my way from your toes up your legs? You'd slip those shorts off so my mouth could continue to play wouldn't you Icy?

Oh you'd have to see. Lol

So sexy yet again Icy, love the way those shorts are formed around you, and your bits.. Are you sure they haven’t ripped in their seams (I sure like to think so)?

Lol. Well I won't spoil any illusions.

Looks like there's an itch that needs to be scratched. :devil:

Hehe. That was it.

Naughty Icy > NIcy

Aww. 😘

It's always a pleasure to see what new photos you post

I'm pleased you think so.

Very sexy and showing just enough to make us all want more. You are a very sexy woman.

Thank you.

Oh my! what are you doing to me Icy! it turned way hotter than I expected! the first one could belong to another thread since your showing off that extremely hot arch and sexy pedied toes and beautiful heel with such delicacy. oh my ... look at those long full well shaped legs and their flawless skin! hmmm... can't stop following those beautiful lines from your crotch to the very tip of your toes and return and do it over and over again! :kiss:
and I have just no word for second pic. just WOW! These new shots are so fresh. I doubt if I see any pictures from such angles from you before. only if it was a bit more revealing.
am I seeing a wetness right under your finger in that darker than normal part of your crotch? :rolleyes:
you look hot Icy. damn hot! I'm wet! :rose:

Glad I can still surprise you. Lol

always good to lay about, in those shorts even better. Though don't know if they would stay on long if I was around ;) especially with that teasing finger.

They may not have stayed on that long. Lol

What a sexy tease you are!!!

Lol. 😇

Incredibly sexy! But then, your pics always are!!!:rose::rose:

Thanks CanadianM.

Those long legs, that light touch--a lot of electrical impulses in guys like me are going to end for certain in shorts.:heart:

I like you saying my legs are long. Lol

I love both of those views...

Pleased you do.

I love a woman in denim shorts. That second one is so delightfully suggestive.:kiss:

Glad you like.

The boobs are back in town.

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_0797.jpg
    IMG_0797.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 1
The boobs are back in town.

The boobs are back Icy? :confused: :kiss: Like the others, I'm ecstatic to hear (and see) that but I'm overjoyed they left! So overjoyed I feel like singing...
Bad* boobs, bad boobs whatcha gonna do?
Whatcha gonna do when I come for you?
Bad boobs, bad boobs whatcha gonna do?
Whatcha gonna do when I come for you?
*When I say bad I mean bad in that really good way. :devil:

They got back just in time for swim weather! Soon the words will be...
Brown boobs, brown boobs whatcha gonna do?
Whatcha gonna do when I come for you? :D

Thanks for getting my day off to a good start Icy. :kiss: I'm afraid it's all down boob... Err hill from here.

Cheers :kiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back