Perv Wars

"No not in trouble exactly, the Boss is concerned 'cos the Ruskies are looking for us and have circulated our descriptions after we sprung Angelique and the Corsican's aren't too happy about how Pete got done. So yeah I guess you could say we're in big trouble"

David's mind was whirring as he revealed the trouble they were in and tried to figure a way out. Distractedly he began to carry on undressing Kimberly not really aware of what she was wearing until she took his hand and slid it between her slick spread thighs.

He grinned then said " I guess honesty is the only way to get you into bed, so I have to admit it you are one hot gal Kimberly and you really do it for me."

Scooping her up and carrying her over to the bed.
 
After about an hour of passionate lovemaking we lie there imposing ourselves. You tell me the work we are doing, as unorthodox as it is, is gettingvaloy of high value pervs and scum from the street. My tall slender naked frame falls asleep in your arms. Feeling a sense of comfort. The next morning you awaketimthe feeling of my mouth on your cockslowky bobbing my head up and down under the covers.
 
David explained the situation as best he could without scaring Kimberly too much and to her credit she seemed to accept it and let him finish undressing her and cuddled up close under the covers. As David lay there Kimberly's nearness and the heat from her body got the better of him and he rolled her onto her back and suckled her nipples to luscious hard points on her not too large tits. She began to squirm and arched her back as he found her soft wet entrance and slowly fingered her until she begged him to fuck her.

After an hour of frenzied lovemaking and three ejaculations they fell asleep in each other's arms.

When David woke the next morning he panicked when he didn't see Kimberly's head on the pillow beside him but he then felt Kimberly's warm moist tongue licking along his length and she slid her lips over the head and pushed down to take him deep into her throat and her head bobbed up and down on him under the covers. Reaching down he curled her hair in his fingers and moved her head. Throwing back the sheets he found Kimberly on her hands and knees crouched over his groin her cheeks bulging and deflating as she blew him, her pretty doe eyes sparkling.

Chuckling he said
"Morning beautiful, if you were that hungry why didn't you call room service and order breakfast? What am I meant to eat?"
 
I say nothing and keep sucking, in fact my warm wet mouth increases the suction almost pulling it into my mouth without assistance from my hands at all. I knock your hand away in a futile attempt to control my head. Sucking with an "appetite" you've never seen in a woman before. Close to insatiable as each time you pull back an inch, i suck two inches in return. How long will you be able to hold out?
 
It was all David could do to croak hoarsely as Kimberly made breakfast for herself on his cock but he did manage,

"I'm hungry as well sweetheart, turn around and spread those pretty legs"

Kimberly looked up at him and smiled as best she could with his cock down her throat but she moved around so her thighs were either side of his head and her wet pink hole was just over his lips then she lowered herself down onto his face, sucking in her breath and his cock as his tongue began lapping at her puffy wet cunt.

Neither could speak and for several minutes the only sound was
SLUURRP.....SLUURRP,,,, SLUURRP
As they both feasted.

David eventually erupted and filled Kimberly's throat as she she tried valiantly to swallow his thick creamy spunk but it was too thick and too much for her to keep pace with and she ended up with her face a white creamy mask.

David was having a similar problem as Kimberly's juices trickled from his mouth and down his stubbly chin.

Finally when it was all done Kimberly giggled as David joked,

"That settles it, next time we fuck before we eat"
 
You get a message a bit later with more targets. You decide the drug smuggler may be better for now as we head to a yacht pretending we are friends if someone on board. The two goons standing at boat ramp seem very distrusting as Is the nature of drug dealers. They seem a bit distracted by my 5'10 frame. In 3" white wedge sandals and an ice blue bikini. We wait to see if they will allow us on board the yacht.
 
The Boss texted David with a choice of assignments and he chose to take on the drug smugglers as he were practically on their doorstep and had some contacts in the dugs world. After a few 'phone calls he had the name of a yacht that was involved but always 'clean'.

"We'll check this one out first babe, go get yourself a sexy swimsuit and we'll see if the goons are more interested in you than security."

Kimberly chose an ice blue bikini that showed off her curves and when David pulled the bottom up tight her camel toe was clearly defined and had David panting.

They arrived at the yacht called "DREAMY LADY" and casually walked to the gangway but not before David reminded Kimberly to 'push her tits out'.

"Hi is Mister Dominic Krul on board?"

"What's it to you if he is?" Growled one of the goons while raking his eyes over Kimberly as she acted the sexy bimbo pushing her tits out and legs apart flashing her barely covered camel toe.

"I could have some business for him and my friend here would like to meet him." David gave the goon a knowing wink.

"I'll go tell him, wait here" The other goon spoke, clearly not impressed with Kimberly.

Five minutes later they were being shown into an air conditioned state room and met by
a young looking white suited businessman.

"AH, David and Kimberly, we have been expecting you, you really should be less trusting."

David now knew they were both in big trouble.
 
Last edited:
I look at you wide eyed. Wondering how he knows our names. You seem a bit nervous which is odd since you're always cool as a cucumber. The man in the white suit waved a hand and we ate grabbed by his goons and ushered in board the yacht but below deck as the party goes on
 
The guy in the white suit spoke quietly but his voice was full of menace,

"You are wondering how I know your names, yes? We have known about you for some time now. Poking your noses into other peoples business. Well it stops now, David, from now on you work for me, refuse and poor little Kimberly ends up in a whore house somewhere, agree and she will stay with me and we become better acquainted.

He stood in front of Kimberly looking her up and down and then he licked between her breasts that overflowed the tiny bikini.

"Kimberly, kindly remove your bikini top those tits aren't meant to be hidden but on display for everyone to enjoy."

He stepped back waiting for Kimberly to obey.
 
"NO way I'll do that " I hiss as I fold arms across my chest. With a snap of his fingers two goons approach me and hold my arms out tio the side. Two more stopping you from interfering. Then the man in the white hat approaches and says he's not used to being disobeyed. With that he not only removes my bikini top with force but pulls off my bikini bottoms as well leaving me in just my 3" white wedge sandals he then orders the two to take me up top side and start serving drinks to his guests.
 
David watches helplessly as Kimberly is stripped naked and taken up top to serve their captor's guests. Fortunately it seems that Kimberly has the presence of mind to accept things as they are for the moment and she moves amongst the guests listening to conversations and gleaning little pieces of information that could prove useful.
One guy in particular takes a shine to Kimberly and has her standing beside him while he strokes his hand up and down between her thighs and fingers her slit grinning as Kimberly just accepts it until he starts pumping his fingers in and out, she manages to spill a tray of drinks over him and leans over to dab him dry giving everyone a fantastic view of her puckered hole and peachy slit.

This distracts everyone enough for David to disarm one of the goons and take the white suited guy as a hostage. Pressing the automatic against his temple David orders everyone to lay face down.

"Let's get outta here babe 'cos otherwise we'll be feeding the fishes, by the way I'm glad that you can use that pretty pussy for more than fucking"

Kimberly rescues her bikini and they get off the yacht and find a different hotel up in the mountains.

"I dunno how long we'll be safe here so we have to get to a safe house and take stock you happy to put yer ass on the line with me?"

Pulling Kimberly onto his knee and loosening her bikini top.
 
"You can't leave my clothing on can you ?" I say half sarcastically as I give you a playful smirk as you undo my top. How long we gonna be here we can't stay too long" I tell you as we both formulate a plan to move on from here undetected and take down your next "perv war" target.
 
'You can't leave my clothing on can you?'

Kimberly's playful remark brings David back to reality as he was loosening Kimberly's bikini top more out of habit than need at the moment but she felt good and comfortable on his knee and a handful of her tits caused his shorts to tent right into the crack of her ass.

"I guess I could leave them on but having you naked helps me think, I'm not then thinking of what you'd look like naked,,,,,,get my meaning?"

Obviously did get his meaning as she stood and peeled off her bikini bottoms and sat down on his knee again.

"That's solved one problem but raised another,,,,,,,,,,,,, look."

David grinned and lifted Kimberly up so his tented shorts were obvious.

"What do we do now? Your call babe."

Kimberly looked as though she was thinking it over but David took the initiative away from her and made her straddle him and freed his thick rod from his shorts and impaled her on it, balls deep inside her he grinned,

"I can think clearly now, but it may take some time."
 
I gasp as you impale me, harder than usual and my straddling position makes me sink the entire length onto you. You think of our next targets in our "perv wars" holding my hips on place on your cock as you don't move up and down but oddly enough have the skill to slowly side to side like mixing a bowl with a large spoon. I try to focus on your words as you chuckle saying " see thinking more clearly already" as you give me the next two potential targets.
 
Kimberly's bare hot snatch rotating on his cock and sliding up and down coating it with her slippery juices over and over again played havoc with David's thought processes until in the end he gave up trying to think and he grasped her waist and bounced her up and down watching her tits bouncing in a sort of slow motion, forming shapely soft pillows for him to put his head between and taste the heated sweat that began to trickle down as the ride got faster and faster.

"Holy fuck baby, you're gonna fuck my brains out, that's MY job, I'm not complaining though."

He managed to mumble into her soft tits and motorboat as they flapped either side of his face. Kimberly giggled and lifted her long legs to wrap round his waist her sexy wet cunt opening even more.

"What say we forget about work and do a bit of perving ourselves? "

Kimberly's nod was all David needed he scooped Kimberly up and carried her giggling and kicking her legs to the large luxurious bed.
It was several hours later that David put his plans to Kimberly.

"The way I look at it baby is either we keep going after the real big guys and risk getting our asses shafted in more ways than one or we can just try to help the girls who are being used, There's a guy I know in Phoenix who can put us in touch with another guy who can help us find the gals that want to get out,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, OR , we go for the jugular and find the HQ of either the Russians or the Mob and go in with all guns blazing, not literally mind you, I'm not that stupid. First though we need more information from the girls so are up for putting your pussy on the lie again or not?"

He got up and dressed and went down to the bar and left Kimberly to think it over.
 
Last edited:
I think iit over on this new "perv war" I've embarked on and something you said hit home as as an idea as far as the jugular. I suggest maybe not the big guys yet but some of the smaller "operations". To get them to point fingers at one another. Then hit them. I suggest a smaller Mexican human trafficking operation first. One where I'd have to try to get in to see their ties to the mob or Russians. Hoping to avoid any sexual encounters but time would tell you give me three choices of what to wear when I see them which are...(nothing too slutty more very sexy to entice).
 
Last edited:
David gave Kimberly three choices of outfits to wear for our next venture and after some thought she chose a black off the shoulder button down dress which, while quite revealing, could not be described as slutty.

"You look great. Just as a reporter would look like."

David said admiringly, then seeing Kimberly's puzzled look he explained,

"Didn't I tell you, we're going in as reporters trying to get the inside story of prostitution in the city, first off we get one or some of the girls to tell us who their pimp is then we try to arrange an interview. It won't be easy but at least you won't need to go out on the street yourself."

David crossed his fingers behind his back.

"For your own protection I suggest you wear this. Take off your dress while I fit this."

He produced a thigh holster and small pistol which he strapped to Kimberly's right thigh and in the process of ensuring it was tight he ran his hand up the insides of her silky white thigh.

"Huh that should do it but if you're asked if you have any weapons give them your gun and shake your tits."

He took one more look at her as she put her dress back on and made sure the thigh holster was hidden.

"You ready babe? Let's go."
 
As we arrive they do a routine search for safety finding my gun. I joke saying these are the j my weapons I need and I shake my cleavage and breasts under the strapless button down. This distracts them as they seem mesmerized by my long legs and perky boobs under the dress. This distraction gives you the oportunity to anal some photos of detailed files without them being aware of you as they seem fixated on me one says to the other" maybe before we let them pass we play a game and give her a number for everyone she is off we pop a button on her dress" I'm not sure if they are serious or just messing with. We trying to intimidate me in some manner.
 
The hoods guarding the boss weren't the sharpest knives in the drawer by any means but they knew their jobs.

"You got any weapons babe?"

The big fat guy growled as he looked Kimberly up and down.

Sensibly, knowing they would find it anyway, Kimberly lifted her skirt part way up her thighs then she 'tut tutted' and unbuttoned the bottom two buttons on her dress showing them a whole expanse of thigh, she gave them the gun explaining that it was for self defense but she never used it as she always gave in.
The two goons grinned, unable to tear their eyes away from Kimberly's shapely thigh as she kept their attention by dangling her long leg out provocatively.

"You got anyfink else to show us?"

Demanded the second goon, a little weasel of a man who stank of cheap aftershave.
Kimberly upped the ante and unbuttoned the top two buttons on her dress and showed a deal of of deep cleavage.

"These are the only other weapons I have, like them?"

Kimberly asked innocently and shook her shoulders, making her tits sway and bounce under the dress. the two goons nearly choked on their chewing gum, taking no notice of David who sidled round the desk and spotted some photos of prominent people in the city all in compromising situations. He swept them into his bag and said
"Sorry guys but we're on a pretty tight schedule, we'll come back another day when the boss isn't so busy"

"Nonsense,"

Came a voice from a previously unnoticed door,

"I am Zac Cleaver, boss of this outfit, I understand you want to do a story on prostitution and people trafficking in the city, sorry to disappoint you but there's nothing like that going on here"

David wanted to get out of there as quickly as possible, so he insisted,

"I have a deadline to meet so another time maybe.

"That's fine, I admire your diligence but I'm sure your colleague would like to stay a while."

David was beaten and he knew it so he left Kimberly alone with them but on the way out he muttered,

"For fuck's sake be careful these guys are poison.
 
They tell you who would know that stuff from what they hear and it's a name aroundvthe block as they say I can stay back and they'll Answer any questions I have for them as a budding reporter. Again they mention this guess a number game fir buttons on my dress amongst themselves. Not sure if messing with me. They boldly comment to each other about my long 40" legs as they appease me and ask me if I like being a reporter and "apologize" for there being no story with them
 
Zac Cleaver was no fool and he guessed that these two weren't reporters at all, so he let the guy go keeping the pretty doll back to have some fun with and maybe putting her to work for him as she had a cracking body and sure to command a high price at his auction nights.

"So Kimberly, before we answer any questions we're gonna play a little game, we ask you a question and the answer is a number get it right and you can button up one button on your dress get it wrong and,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, well. "
Letting the rest hang in the air as Kimberly's eyes widened in panic,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, yep this was going to be fun.

"Right, how many girls do I have working for me?"

"Er,,, erm ten?"

Zac grinned she was right but wasn't to know that so he said,

"Sorry babe but I got fourteen so that's four buttons you owe me."

He slid a stiletto knife from his sleeve and crossed over to Kimberly, visibly shaking her tits trembling just inside the top of her dress. Deftly he slid the knife under each button and let them clatter to the floor as he cut each one loose. As Kimberly had already undone four buttons herself her dress hung open only partly covering her firm perky tits.

"Hmm very nice, very nice indeed, let's get a better view of them shall we?

He pulled one part of her dress to one side and cupped her exposed tit, rubbing her taut pink nipple with the pad of his thumb making it harden under his attention.

"You like that don't you babe? At least your nipple does, what about the other one?"

He pulled the other half of her dress aside and grabbed her tit roughly squeezing the firm smooth tit flesh until the nipple stood out like a bean.

"Yep definitely cock fodder, don't worry honey you'll have the time of your life, me and the boys here will see to that,"

He cupped Kimberly's chin and squeezed until her mouth formed an O and he licked his tongue round her lips.

"Take her next door boys but don't start until I get there."

The two goons closed in and tore her dress off and marched her into the next room.
 
I gasp as they do so. Clad now just in my heels and lacy pink boy short panties. I keep my arms crossed to cover my bare breasts. As one barks "this way reporter babe". We head to another room. "We just use extra security measures in sure a media member like yourself can understand " one says as I nervously await the "boss' return to where we are at.
 
"Don't worry about your dress the boss'll get that fixed while we sort you out, he gets sorta excited and carried away when a pretty girl starts coming on to him like you did in there."

It was meant to be reassuring but it sounded menacing, the two hoods grinned at each other as Kimberly's tits became covered with goose bumps and for some reason her nipples engorged into hard dark brown crinkled berries.

"Zac said not to start without him but I guess he won't mind if we warm her up a little, you know, get her in the mood."

They spoke in low tones but loud enough for Kimberly to hear. One stood in front of Kimberly and stretched out a hand to lift one of Kimberly's tits and use the pad of his thumb to roll the engorged nipple.

"Anyone ever tell you that you've got great tits, Miss reporter gal ?"

"And a superb ass, don't forget her ass."

The voice behind her became a reality as he stroked her curvaceous butt and finished with a playful but resounding slap.

"What's going on? I said don't start without me"
Zac had entered unnoticed and stood by the door.

"Well,,, Kimberly isn't it? I hope these boys haven't messed you about too much 'cos you're gonna need all the stamina you got, understand me?"
 
Coveting my exposed breasts my eyes grow wide as I say "what do you mean. Need all the stamina I got ?? I just came for an exclusive story. Seems my ummm....sources were wrong. Let me go now and nothing will come of this. I'll just ummm find my colleague and we can be in our way and this can be a misunderstanding. What do ya say?" I ask nervously. I can tell you buy my reporter angle but still want to "vet" me more.
 
"Sorry babe but you stepped over the line, you got in here and to get out you gotta pass the 'F' test, before you ask, guess what 'F' stands for round here"

Zac grinned, sorta friendly and hooked a finger under one leg of Kimberly's sexy pink boy shorts. He laughed out loud when he saw what was written on them.

"Now if that's not an invitation I don't know what is and I ain't gonna disappoint ya."

He moved his hand from the leg to the waistband of her panties and wriggled his fingers under the waist band down to her clit and teased her hard little button and as it grew bigger and harder he played with it even more until Kimberly began to jerk and thrust her hips onto his hand, her perky tits swayed side to side and her head went back as he aroused her to fever pitch.

"Reckon your ready now, all juiced up, get those panties off and bend over and spread your legs."

Not waiting for her to comply he slid the panties over her hips and down to her ankles kicking the panties aside as Kimberly stepped out of them. There was no bed and as Kimberly looked around Zac sneered,

"Just the basics here darlin' hold on to the chair."

He indicated a hard backed chair and made her bend over while he fondled her bubble butt and slapped the firm round cheeks,

"See that boys? See her ass wobble, imagine how it's gonna shake with my cock inside her."

Zac moved behind her and held her hips, with a couple of preliminary swipes along her slit he slid his cock into her wet juicy pussy and worked up a head of steam ramming her good and hard.

"Bet ya never thought you'd be getting banged by the biggest pimp in town did ya gal?"

He boasted about his girls, how many he had, how much they charged and how little they got paid. Not realising that Kimberly had a remarkable memory and could recall it all word for word.
 
Back
Top