The General Commentary Thread

I have a three act play in spastic iambic pentameter and don't know where to post it. Any ideas?

Thanks for no advice. :cattail: I posted it in fantasy/sci/fi even though it is basically a 5 page poem most fun I've had writing in a long time

I love this line in your dancing poem Jada.

'I am the rag doll and the robot.'

Well 25 lines an achievement for me it would seem, especially when I consider how much more I wanted to write, Im glad for the line limit though something needs to shut me up :D

You did good, really enjoying your poems. Congratulations on taking it to the line limit. :rolleyes:
I'ma stuffed, butters made ham and chicken pie, yum. So, superstitions...
I knew a person that would leave a room immediately if there was a doll in it. Musta seen some bad Ju Ju

You did good, really enjoying your poems. Congratulations on taking it to the line limit. :rolleyes:
I'ma stuffed, butters made ham and chicken pie, yum. So, superstitions...
I knew a person that would leave a room immediately if there was a doll in it. Musta seen some bad Ju Ju

I'm jealous I love a good chicken pie!

I was looking here for inspiration

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/bruce-wilson/most-americans-1829-years_b_4163588.html

I wonder if I could keep it to 25 lines though lol

Last edited:
gm remixes with the best.

It’s an interesting concept looked it up, because gm paints some interesting pictures
As well as conceptualisations
Though it could be argued that I engage in sophistry when analysing poetry

It’s an interesting concept looked it up, because gm paints some interesting pictures
As well as conceptualisations
Though it could be argued that I engage in sophistry when analysing poetry

Thanks, tod. I can be rather sophistic too.

Back