Isolated Blurt Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

It's obvious that the morons who write the algorithms at Google think they know what advertisements would appeal to me based on the websites I visit.

It's fucking hilarious to see just how wrong they are.

What I need is someone who wants to practice massage....derby is hella hard on quads and glutes.

"Wanna try that in English please?. I don't speak medical.:D :rose:

It's obvious that the morons who write the algorithms at Google think they know what advertisements would appeal to me based on the websites I visit.

It's fucking hilarious to see just how wrong they are.

Here here.

The long muscles in the thighs and the muscles in the rear fundament get quite the workout on roller skates.

Better?

Well, dear, if you will insist on gym shorthand, how could an ordinary bloke understand ?
Now if you'd like to get a few clues about the Stabilised Power Supply or basic RF aerials, I'm up for that - no sweat.

*Raises hand eagerly* Oh me me me me me! :D:devil:

You're hired. You start in February. It doesn't pay much but the benefits package is pretty good. :D

Well, dear, if you will insist on gym shorthand, how could an ordinary bloke understand ?
Now if you'd like to get a few clues about the Stabilised Power Supply or basic RF aerials, I'm up for that - no sweat.

You manage quite well, HP, 'ordinary bloke' or not. :rose:

You're hired. You start in February. It doesn't pay much but the benefits package is pretty good. :D

You manage quite well, HP, 'ordinary bloke' or not. :rose:

Pay can always be negotiated. Benefits is what's most important. ;)

Got the rest of my birthday present today. Two Chop Magic sets (Chops Magics?). Now if I only had something to chop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back