EmberFaye: Return of the Fire Sprite

Geeky gamer guy checking you out? Check!!! Especially those voluptuous breasts and big, delightful nipples. Yum :devil:

I'm playing League of Legends and World of Tanks quite a bit at the moment, with a bit of DragonNest mixed in for light hearted face smashing. I don't really play first person shooters any more, which is a shame because 'back in the day' I used to love Quake 3 (especially instagib) and Unreal Tournament, and be pretty decent at them!

Hey D! How you been??

Pft... my ass lost a lot of it's shape, sadly. I'm just good at posing and getting the right shots *smirks*
It's definitely big and round... mainly big... lol

Thank you hon ;)

I've been great Ember....:)

And I was very delighted to see you posting pics again.....
...the new pics are fab......YOU ARE SEXY AS EVER.....:heart::heart:

And I do confess that I think that the current shape of your big round butt must be wonderful...I actually like a butt that is a little off....and big...lol....:p

However...it is apparant that your tits are still as firm and pert as ever.......
..they stick straight out like 2 a pair of bullets..!!:D

attachment.php

And I do admit that I have always thought that your pussy is one of the all-time best..!!:rose:

I just love the shape it makes in a pair of your tight little undies...

..but it does look pretty hot when you pull your panties aside and show us exactly what is making all of those shapes.....:eek:

Do you still masturbate much....?
Do you still squirt...?:cattail:

i hope you are doing well. see you posted a few more pictures. great as always. I am glad you are enjoying your time back.

Was gone most the day and eve... I'm relaxing for a bit, maybe game for an hour or so, and then crashing for the night.

I know I promised replies.. just didn't have the chance to today. I will t'mor though. Nothing hectic going on t'mor for me :p

For now, I'll just leave these simple pix off
Hopefully this weekend I'll be able to get a decent set of pix taken :)

Hope everyone is having a good week so far!
:kiss:

Last edited:
Was gone most the day and eve... I'm relaxing for a bit, maybe game for an hour or so, and then crashing for the night.

I know I promised replies.. just didn't have the chance to today. I will t'mor though. Nothing hectic going on t'mor for me :p

Oh my...something about the angle there in that third one that just drives me wild :D Delicious! Awesome pics :kiss:

Your

cup runith over , sure would love to catch those beauties !

Holy shit, girl. You came back with a vengeance, didn't ya?

very sexy :rose::rose::rose::rose:

I love that first one. You have such amazing tits. Do you mind if I ask what size they are?

Is it out of line in a fine establishment like this to tell a beautiful woman she has nice tits?

*giggles*
Nope! ;)

have a guess ... (i love, if people have to guess things ;D )

soooo cute <3

Hmm... really don't know. C'mon... tell me!! heh
ty dear :kiss:

is that you are absolutly stunning. Wish I was in your bed at 3 a.m. when you get to feeling playful. Hell I could play with you all night........

You are gorgeous. Would love to see more of you and get to know your much better.

Thank you Danny! ^_^
Keep checking back, and I'm sure you'll get to see more and get to know me ;)

Well you just said you would be naked. I believe you also said only one book in the shot. Every book I could get my hands on in the last hour is on a truck and on the way to your house.... I have included a case of redbull and a new camera as it was a rather large used bookstore I bought out. LOL

I look forward to having clinical eye strain from all the amazing book poses. ;)

No.. I said I never said I would be naked =p
Maybe it would just be a pic showing what book I'm reading.. face shot only *smirks* lol

silly boy *smooches*

Hmmm Sweet Dreams Indeed... ;)

Thanks for the posts and thread, I for one love it.

Thank you.. and thanks for stopping in! =)

This picture is so erotic. You've got such an innocent look on that pretty face of yours, but your breasts are completely exposed through your dress. Wow. And I'm not normally a fan of black and white pictures, but for some reason it adds to it.

thanks for sharing Ember

attachment.php

Looks can be deceiving *winks and grins*
Black and white can be very stunning.. brings an artistic touch at times.
I really only used it this time because the lighting was way too bright, and the B&W made it look better =)

"It would definitely be the left that would be jealous... it's the more sensitive one (heh).. I always get more pleasure with sensations from the left than the right. Been that way for a loooong time!

thank you =)"

Some of us are left-boob. . .totally means you're artistic. . .

Is that what it is??
hehe
Also, my left one is the bigger one :rolleyes: lol

Things are going well. Just keep trying to take each day as it comes and enjoy them all to their utmost ! :) I try to poke my head in here every once in a while when I can and keep up with what's going on as much as I can, but life has a way of intruding as I'm sure you know. ;) hehehe

Life does have a tendency of doing that! heh
Happy to hear you're well .. and always good to see yet another face from "back in the day" ;)

Last edited:
You, my dear... are amazing.

Lil ol me? Aww shucks! *blush*
heh ... ty =)

Geeky gamer guy checking you out? Check!!! Especially those voluptuous breasts and big, delightful nipples. Yum :devil:

I'm playing League of Legends and World of Tanks quite a bit at the moment, with a bit of DragonNest mixed in for light hearted face smashing. I don't really play first person shooters any more, which is a shame because 'back in the day' I used to love Quake 3 (especially instagib) and Unreal Tournament, and be pretty decent at them!

Pft... my boobs aren't that big! heh
Just the camera making them look bigger .. yeah, that's it *smirks*

Hmm.. don't know those games. Heard of Quake, but never played them.
I use to be more of an rpg and platform type gamer, but then I played Bioshock and that pretty much kicked the door open for me with fps games. Now I tend to play those more than other types.. though I do enjoy all kinds :)

Well when it comes to seeing your sexy ass naked patience is going to be hard to cum by lol. But alas I shall try.

I love that first one. You have such amazing tits. Do you mind if I ask what size they are?

You can do it! *grins*

Thank you
Normally.. about 36B, but that white bra is a 36C (bra's fit differently though). For the longest time, I was an A, before I got pregnant with my daughter. They seem to have gotten just a wee bit bigger within this past year, not much.. but enough that I can tell. More than likely due to the extra weight I had put on the past couple of years. Put on weight, and you add weight to the boobs as well (all boobs are is fat after all, with a little bit of muscle underneath).

Good to be back and see more delicious pictures of you. Yummy!!!

Oh my...something about the angle there in that third one that just drives me wild :D Delicious! Awesome pics :kiss:

Glad you like .. I'll try to capture that angle again *grins and winks*
ty hon

I've been great Ember....:)

And I was very delighted to see you posting pics again.....
...the new pics are fab......YOU ARE SEXY AS EVER.....

And I do confess that I think that the current shape of your big round butt must be wonderful...I actually like a butt that is a little off....and big...lol....:p

However...it is apparant that your tits are still as firm and pert as ever.......
..they stick straight out like 2 a pair of bullets..!!

attachment.php

And I do admit that I have always thought that your pussy is one of the all-time best..!!:rose:

I just love the shape it makes in a pair of your tight little undies...

..but it does look pretty hot when you pull your panties aside and show us exactly what is making all of those shapes.....:eek:

Do you still masturbate much....?
Do you still squirt...?:cattail:

You're too kind hon
LOL.. to the boob comment
And yes, you always did love my pussy.. hehe

I don't masterbate ALL the time... I have my phases.. though I've been a wee bit more horny as of late (sexual peak, maybe? hopefully..?)
I pretty much quit doing the squirting thing. Too much of a mess. I want to be able to just grab a vibe, get comfy on couch or bed, and have a quick O... not have to put down stuff on the floor so I don't ruin the carpet (because I really have to be on the floor when I do that.. it's just too much wetness and too much of a mess) and then have to clean up afterwards :rolleyes: lol

i hope you are doing well. see you posted a few more pictures. great as always. I am glad you are enjoying your time back.

Doing ok. Been distracted by Twilight Zone episodes on Syfy all day *smirks*
Thank you =)

cup runith over , sure would love to catch those beauties !

Really... they're not that big. Just seem that way cuz I'm letting them hang down :p

Holy shit, girl. You came back with a vengeance, didn't ya?

raphy!! *huggles*
Yeah... *giggles*... just a wee bit ^_^ LOL
How have you been hon?? :kiss:

very sexy :rose:

Thank you buck =)

Hey there Sexy!! Those pics are simple yet sensual!! Nice to see ur sweet face in the last pic ..Keep them coming :rose::rose:
And my week will definitely go a lot better now :cool:

Is that what it is??
hehe
Also, my left one is the bigger one :rolleyes: lol

Well, maybe I should sign on to work on the right one...lots of hands on (and mouth on) training...it won't get any bigger but it will be fun trying. :rolleyes: :devil:

Miss Ember you have the sweetest face and i love the new pics. You say that your boobs have gotten bigger, well they must be magical cuz everytime i see them i get bigger! lol:D

great ones :)

Hmm... really don't know. C'mon... tell me!! heh
ty dear :kiss:
there were 7 books ... about that story :D

:)

DragonNest is a free action-rpg. Its in Beta in the US (been out in Korea for a year or so I believe) though the beta might have just closed - I dunno when the final release date is to be.

League of Legends is a Strategy/role playing game hybrid (wikipedia "Moba" for the genre description).

World of Tanks is like a FPS only you are driving around world war II era tanks.

The nice thing about all three of the above games is that they are free :)

And your breasts, my fine frisky lady, look to be about the perfect size - just a bit more than a handful for a man with big hands (like mine :devil:) with mouth watering nipples for me to give attention too.

Excuse me now, I feel a tenting brought on by describing just how wonderfully awesome your breasts are, and must take care of it :)

Life does have a tendency of doing that! heh
Happy to hear you're well .. and always good to see yet another face from "back in the day" ;)

*sheesh* You say that and make me sound old or something.... LOL You on the other hand never seem to age and look as sexy and ravishing as always, Ember ! :devil:

The week has improved greatly with this little tease. Love that last shot.... Ember, you are a magnificent beauty! :kiss:

Hey there Sexy!! Those pics are simple yet sensual!! Nice to see ur sweet face in the last pic ..Keep them coming :rose::rose:
And my week will definitely go a lot better now :cool:

Happy to "help" heh
Thank you hon *kiss*

Well, maybe I should sign on to work on the right one...lots of hands on (and mouth on) training...it won't get any bigger but it will be fun trying. :rolleyes: :devil:

Uh huh... I'm sure it would be really tough work for you too *smirks*
Wouldn't that be awesome if that did make them bigger tho?? hehe

Miss Ember you have the sweetest face and i love the new pics. You say that your boobs have gotten bigger, well they must be magical cuz everytime i see them i get bigger! lol:D

Oh, I bet! *snickers*
Thanks hon =)

great ones :)

there were 7 books ... about that story :D

:)

Thank you =)

Ok, after doing some digging around... I'm going to go with the phoenix in Professor Dumbledore's office that catches fire.. whose name happens to be Fawkes. There are 7 of those books, and of course they were all made into movies.

I have not read the books, pretty much refuse to.. because I can't stand J.K. Rowlings. I honestly believe she ripped the story off from Neil Gaiman's Books of Magic (comic/graphic novel series).. he released his story WAY before she ever "dreamed" up hers. She tries to claim that the idea just "popped" in her head.. but I honestly think her idea of Harry came from Neil's character. They're just way too similar.

I have watched the movies though, and we ended up buying most of them for the daughter =)

Thank you =)

Ok, after doing some digging around... I'm going to go with the phoenix in Professor Dumbledore's office that catches fire.. whose name happens to be Fawkes. There are 7 of those books, and of course they were all made into movies.

I have not read the books, pretty much refuse to.. because I can't stand J.K. Rowlings. I honestly believe she ripped the story off from Neil Gaiman's Books of Magic (comic/graphic novel series).. he released his story WAY before she ever "dreamed" up hers. She tries to claim that the idea just "popped" in her head.. but I honestly think her idea of Harry came from Neil's character. They're just way too similar.

I have watched the movies though, and we ended up buying most of them for the daughter =)

thank you ! :D

yep thats true ... ;)
i love the pheonix :D

i didnt hear, that ... but maybe i am just to young ;o

DragonNest is a free action-rpg. Its in Beta in the US (been out in Korea for a year or so I believe) though the beta might have just closed - I dunno when the final release date is to be.

League of Legends is a Strategy/role playing game hybrid (wikipedia "Moba" for the genre description).

World of Tanks is like a FPS only you are driving around world war II era tanks.

The nice thing about all three of the above games is that they are free :)

And your breasts, my fine frisky lady, look to be about the perfect size - just a bit more than a handful for a man with big hands (like mine :devil:) with mouth watering nipples for me to give attention too.

Excuse me now, I feel a tenting brought on by describing just how wonderfully awesome your breasts are, and must take care of it :)

Ahh.. ok
I've pretty much been sticking to just Xbox right now. I tried to play one of the games that hubby had gotten from the group of guys he use to game with (he hasn't in quite a while, cuz he doesn't like the games they're playing).. think it was Battle Company 2 or something like that. And I just can't do those games on the PC.. the controls.. I just can't remember where everything is. I do better with an Xbox controller for those games. Playing WoW and Rift I could handle.. it's easy playing those.. just point and click *smirks* lol

I finished Crysis 2 last night. Working on 2nd play through to pick up collectibles I missed the first time around (which was a LOT, cuz I wasn't focusing on them)... might as well, since we ended up renting it again last night so I could finish it.. have it for another 5 days lol

Also got Fable 3 through Gamefly again, so we can just pay to keep it from them (only 18 bucks.. smoking deal) I really need to play it though before we choose to keep it though. The disc didn't look too great. Need to make sure it's going to work.

Oh, trust me.. they're small for a big hand. My hubby's hands are small, and he can easily grab them. They're really not that big :p
But, there is that saying: more than a mouth or handful is a waste
heh

*sheesh* You say that and make me sound old or something.... LOL You on the other hand never seem to age and look as sexy and ravishing as always, Ember !

But... we are old!! *snickers*
Nah... age is just a number. We keep on telling ourselves that ;)

Thank you hon *kisses*

The week has improved greatly with this little tease. Love that last shot.... Ember, you are a magnificent beauty! :kiss:

Always so sweet to me
Thank you hon
You must be REALLY busy with your stuff.. didn't get the chance to talk to you last night :p
*kisses*

I'm really waiting for the INDECENT pix
:devil:

Have a great weekend sexy Sprite

I just bet you are! lol
Maybe there will be some in the future. In the meantime, you have the couple I posted that are in my index now ;)
heh

Thank you hon. I'm hoping it will be a good one (as long as that "time" stays away until at least Sun :rolleyes: lol)
*smooches*

Back