Super sized super hero

soflabbwlvr

Literotica Guru
Joined
Oct 6, 2009
Posts
4,348
Nearly all of the super heroes and super villians have super powers which are leveraged into their identities as heroes or villians. But why should they be super only in ways that aid crime fighting or villiany?

I'm thinking about a super hero who is an enormous man, over 7 feet tall, and built like a body builder with a narrow waist, broad shoulders, and massive arms. He also has a massive cock. Like an extra large dildo. And he flaunts it, disdaining the Kevlar plated armor popular in movies and instead going with the comic book style Lycra. His bulge is always on display. Women swoon whenever he's around. Men despise him and are intimidated. You could make him what ever race works for the dynamic you want to create. I would probably go with a blue-skinned extra terrestrial. The point is that he's awesome and imposing.
 
I think the only real limit is the writer's imagination. I think most writers kind of miss the "experimentation/slightly unethical" use of their powers phase in most stories. I did read one story that's a close exception and i'll be happy to send a link to anyone who wants it.
 
Back
Top