Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahhhh..so sweet! You should have her stop by here so we can meet her! I promise not to break out the claws on her! Little girl scout honor!

Is your daughter feeling better? Poor pumpkin!

I've had an awesome day! I did however, decide it is time to part with my death trap of a vehicle and have been searching for another one less, death trap-ish.

I told her tonight that she needs to pay a visit here soon, Cookie. I'm sure you'll love her and that she'll love this place too.

Yes, my daughter is feeling better, thanks for asking. I'm sure she'll be back to school tomorrow.

I'm wiped out and ready for bed now... Good night all!

"Thank you sweetie, no. Finally managing to keep some food where it belongs so the medicine stays where it belongs. Going back to bed shortly. I'm so foggy I went to pick up my prescriptions - got myself some frozen dinners - knew exactly which ones I wanted - still picked out the wrong ones - it's the weather and barometric pressure changes - I'll probably feel much better when it cools off and starts to rain again. We call it migraine brain......:rolleyes: BTW - killing people takes too much energy and makes entirely too much noise;) If I can get it down to manageable levels will try to get you and flirt to the store yet... I feel bad I missed it Sunday."

Like I told you yesterday.. don't you worry about anyone except yourself! I know, easier said than done when you are such a caring, amazing sister... but I mean it! If there is anything I can do...only a few minutes away!!! Even if it's to hide a ...mailbox. Our park is pretty big...lots of deep crevices in the limestone and I'm thinking of junking my vehicle anyway... hehe

Hugs and love!!

Daddy and I are off to bed...sweet dreams!

This may be obvious, but I'd suggest getting a sleep study, especially if you're always waking up tired and never feeling rested. I had that problem, took a sleep study, and found I do have sleep apnea. I use a CPAP and it really works. Good luck :rose:

"Good for you! Those are the kinds of success stories we like to hear. Helps with so many things - over all energy, weight loss, blood sugar control, blood pressure control.....Your AngelBunny and daughter will be glad to have you around for a long time!":rose:

Like I told you yesterday.. don't you worry about anyone except yourself! I know, easier said than done when you are such a caring, amazing sister... but I mean it! If there is anything I can do...only a few minutes away!!! Even if it's to hide a ...mailbox. Our park is pretty big...lots of deep crevices in the limestone and I'm thinking of junking my vehicle anyway... hehe

Hugs and love!!

Daddy and I are off to bed...sweet dreams!

(Giggles) "If I ever need to hide.....a mailbox.....I know just the sister to come to!";)

Good morning! The sun is shining and it's going to be an awesome day!!!

RA & Peaches, I hope you are both feeling better!

Special hugs to INL!
Waves to mutato, UBW and anyone I missed!

Update..Milia and I chatted a tad, both apologized and called a truce.

Last edited:
OK, just so I don't miss anybody either...

Group hug..:
th

Is this thread becoming intolerant of anyone with a daddy fetish? It seems that way to me. I've seen a couple of women shamed and chased away for sharing their thoughts/fantasy. Neither of them suggested incest, just a "daddy type" person, just as I have a fantasy for an adoring and adorable baby-girl-like woman. Have I gotten the wrong impression?

Last edited:
I'm not intolerant. I was under the impression this was a Daddy Dom/baby girl thread..as opposed to a Daddy/daughter thread, which is different...on several levels.
I post here because my personal interest is in a lover who takes on a fatherly role NOT one who wants to roleplay as my father having sex with me. There is a difference. I would probably amicably disagree with you on that last story, though. Although incest was not explicitly mentioned, it was strongly implied, which is why I have suggested finding an incest thread for those who want that.

I hope my suggestion was not seen as intolerance.

I'm not intolerant. I was under the impression this was a Daddy Dom/baby girl thread..as opposed to a Daddy/daughter thread, which is different...on several levels.
I post here because my personal interest is in a lover who takes on a fatherly role NOT one who wants to roleplay as my father having sex with me. There is a difference. I would probably amicably disagree with you on that last story, though. Although incest was not explicitly mentioned, it was strongly implied, which is why I have suggested finding an incest thread for those who want that.

I hope my suggestion was not seen as intolerance.

uhm:

http://forum.literotica.com/showpost.php?p=39263032&postcount=1

ok, I stand corrected, and will take my leave. I have not chased anyone away though. I have been nothing but courteous to the point of speaking off thread to several I thought might have been upset by the reception they got. I've only suggested another thread for those interested.

I have no problem with the thread catering to all types of Daddy fetish, but I do not want the attentions of someone who wants me to be their daughter. :rose:

I've already been approached by litsters who were quite aggressive in their desire to "give their Daddy cock to my baby girl cunt..." I was directed to this thread by someone I'd consider a friend as a place where I could avoid the aforementioned.

Again, I'm not hating on those who want that, but it's not what I want. If the thread supports both fetishes, then my participation will give the idea that I want that.. so, til the content is settled..y'all know where to find me.:)

ok, I stand corrected, and will take my leave. I have not chased anyone away though. I have been nothing but courteous to the point of speaking off thread to several I thought might have been upset by the reception they got. I've only suggested another thread for those interested.

I have no problem with the thread catering to all types of Daddy fetish, but I do not want the attentions of someone who wants me to be their daughter. :rose:

I've already been approached by litsters who were quite aggressive in their desire to "give their Daddy cock to my baby girl cunt..." I was directed to this thread by someone I'd consider a friend as a place where I could avoid the aforementioned.

Again, I'm not hating on those who want that, but it's not what I want. If the thread supports both fetishes, then my participation will give the idea that I want that.. so, til the content is settled..y'all know where to find me.:)

holy fuck! where did that come from? do i gotta read back a few pages?

there are always going to be dickheads who send those PMs. the way you perceived the thread is entirely plausible, and should work well - if you ignore the obvious. :)

i only linked the OP post because i could see the other point-of-view. it wasn't a snipe or anything.

"RA sweetie, personally I agree with you about what I enjoy most in this thread - especially having had an all too brief taste of what having a 'Daddy' would be like - I'll stick with the SO and thrill to the moments when he calls me 'Baby Girl' or 'Good Girl' (or conversely spanks my ...... for acting up or making a mess). But I'm puzzled because as far as I know Daddy Rob we've never intentionally 'shamed' anyone or driven anyone away that we felt belonged here - there have been some skanks who want nothing to do with we sisters but want to play 'hello daddy' games - fine take it to the personals and put it on yahoo! And there are some real scumbags who can't seem to grasp the least little things about being Daddies and we WILL take a baseball bat to everyone of those who tries to give a Little trouble - we protect our own and we are very much a family - have been for some time and I won't apologize for loving every one of my sisters (and not a few daddies to one degree or other as long as it doesn't interfere with an existing relationship.)":cool:

(Climbing down from my soap box and tugging Daddy UBW and Daddy GA's coat tails) "Please can I ask a question? I've called the police to report the vandalism and damage and taken pictures and am waiting for the police to arrive.....they want to look at the post with all the wiring in it that the idjits drove over too (which I didn't realize till this morning:eek:). Should I be doing something else yet?":confused:

Nah

(Climbing down from my soap box and tugging Daddy UBW and Daddy GA's coat tails) "Please can I ask a question? I've called the police to report the vandalism and damage and taken pictures and am waiting for the police to arrive.....they want to look at the post with all the wiring in it that the idjits drove over too (which I didn't realize till this morning:eek:). Should I be doing something else yet?":confused:

I think you're good sexy girl, just be prepared to show them what you have (photos & etc.) when they finally arrive ;)

Is this thread becoming intolerant of anyone with a daddy fetish? It seems that way to me. I've seen a couple of women shamed and chased away for sharing their thoughts/fantasy. Neither of them suggested incest, just a "daddy type" person, just as I have a fantasy for an adoring and adorable baby-girl-like woman. Have I gotten the wrong impression?

Hi Rob! I hope you've been well.:)

I'm afraid you have gotten the wrong impression. I simply don't enjoy the 'little girls' that here to bait daddies into handing over their credit card numbers or seem to advertising themselves..there are personal sections for that. I also have a low tolerance for rude posters, male or female. What gets anyone else off is none of my concern as long as they can express it with class and self respect.:D

RA, I get the same messages. It seems having stated I have a Daddy (a dang fine one, might I add) , they take it a challenge to see if they can 'steal me away'. Ha!
And you're not going anywhere, little girl! Have a seat..:D. We like you here!

"RA sweetie, personally I agree with you about what I enjoy most in this thread - especially having had an all too brief taste of what having a 'Daddy' would be like - I'll stick with the SO and thrill to the moments when he calls me 'Baby Girl' or 'Good Girl' (or conversely spanks my ...... for acting up or making a mess). But I'm puzzled because as far as I know Daddy Rob we've never intentionally 'shamed' anyone or driven anyone away that we felt belonged here - there have been some skanks who want nothing to do with we sisters but want to play 'hello daddy' games - fine take it to the personals and put it on yahoo! And there are some real scumbags who can't seem to grasp the least little things about being Daddies and we WILL take a baseball bat to everyone of those who tries to give a Little trouble - we protect our own and we are very much a family - have been for some time and I won't apologize for loving every one of my sisters (and not a few daddies to one degree or other as long as it doesn't interfere with an existing relationship.)":cool:

^^^THIS!!!!!^^^^^

I think you're good sexy girl, just be prepared to show them what you have (photos & etc.) when they finally arrive ;)

(Giggling and blushing) "THANK you Daddy UBW! :rose: I haven't touched anything (other than getting the mail out from under the mail box last night) and haven't tried to fix it.....which I maybe can.....I have a massive roll of 'The Redneck's All Purpose Fixer Upper'.....Duct Tape:D"

Think you got the wrong impression. Specifics would be nice next time as well. There is a lot that goes on behind the scenes in PMs and such that we Daddies know nothing about. Let the little girls take care of their thread as well as their Daddies.

(Giggling and blushing) "THANK you Daddy UBW! :rose: I haven't touched anything (other than getting the mail out from under the mail box last night) and haven't tried to fix it.....which I maybe can.....I have a massive roll of 'The Redneck's All Purpose Fixer Upper'.....Duct Tape:D"

I hope they get there soon...hard telling since I'm convinced we only have one officer in our county and he camps out in front of my addition to nail speeders.

Think you got the wrong impression. Specifics would be nice next time as well. There is a lot that goes on behind the scenes in PMs and such that we Daddies know nothing about. Let the little girls take care of their thread as well as their Daddies.

Hi Daddy! ~sneaks up for a quick kiss~

This is true..we do discuss things privately sometimes and if I'm wrong about someone, I admit it and apologize.. try to move on so we ALL can enjoy our experience here.

I hope they get there soon...hard telling since I'm convinced we only have one officer in our county and he camps out in front of my addition to nail speeders.

"Not full time he doesn't - sometimes he camps out at the bottom of my hill in the cemetery - that's where he nailed me for speeding! Today though I saw him down on Meramec Bottom Road hoping to catch us all coming around the bend. I talked to the County Detectives already but at this point it's DARK out there so whatever he hoped to see he's gonna have to break out his flood light. (BTW Sis - they actually have about 20 or 30 including undercover and all - at least that's how many showed up when they raided the meth lab next door....:eek):"

"Not full time he doesn't - sometimes he camps out at the bottom of my hill in the cemetery - that's where he nailed me for speeding! Today though I saw him down on Meramec Bottom Road hoping to catch us all coming around the bend. I talked to the County Detectives already but at this point it's DARK out there so whatever he hoped to see he's gonna have to break out his flood light. (BTW Sis - they actually have about 20 or 30 including undercover and all - at least that's how many showed up when they raided the meth lab next door....:eek):"

Double:eek::eek:! Scary stuff!!! And no more speeding for you, young lady!!! I've only had one speeding ticket in my life, 18 years ago. I'm a good girl.:D

It is especially dark out tonight, isn't it? Daddy says they have Hello Kitty duct tape at Target.. ~giggles~:cattail:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back