men, do you want to see your wife with another man?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This has been a fantasy of mine for a long time. So far I have only had the fantasy realized once. It was hot, but the shock was too great to take full advantage of the situation. I often think of writing a story about it as it should have turned out.

I think the basis of the fantasy is that no matter how hard you try, sex can get routine when you have been married for a while. In this fantasy, there is a reason for the routine. The husband can imagine his wife as the sexual object she was before they married

......... Sick of the Dictatorship in here! I am out of here.... To all my friends take care.

Last edited:
I am not married but I have seen my GF with other men! and let me tell you at first I thought I was going to kill the guy! then after when we had the best sex in resent memory, well things just changed! I now have a whole senerio list for her to do for me with other cocks!

(Ahem) what is on the list?! Inquiring cocks would like to know.

......... Sick of the Dictatorship in here! I am out of here.... To all my friends take care.

Last edited:
Husbands who like to share

Hi,

any husbands or wives who would like to discuss their sharing their partners (fantasy or something that happened) pls feel free to PM me. Happy to share pics too!

This has been my top fantasy lately....I'm so turned on at the thought of another sexy guy pleasuring my wife! And her getting so much pleasure from it. I've been daydreaming of her sexy firm ass and thin waist getting taken firmly! Grrrr :)

Recently I have fantasized about this and I thinking about it makes me hard.
sometimes during sex I wish someone else was fucking and I watched.

My wife has been with a few different men during our marriage.I usually will pick the men for her.I know the type of men she likes and what trips he switches.

She has been with a couple of the men for multiple meetings.It is a great turn on for me as well to watch her get fucked by someother guy that we may have just met.

I find it interesting to see if he will be as attentive,listein to her moans,breathes,cries of joy,or is he out to just get his?I am confident in who am I and my wife 99.9% tells me enough she cant take anymore when we are together.Cocky?Maybe,confident?Yes.

My wife also likes to watch me fuck other ladies.It turns her on "because you make love to them while your fucking them"."You treat them as a wife but dont get attatched.She tells me that makes me special.As I have told my wife I am me nobody special.I guess that is why we have been together 14 years.

It’s been a while for us.

It was a long-term fantasy of mine, and it took several years of talking between ourselves until she was comfortable enough with the idea for us to explore it together.

For us, things perhaps progressed a little too quickly to the detriment of our own sex life, and I reluctantly called a hiatus until such a time when things improved between us.

I do still think about it often, and would love for us to get back into it, but that will have to wait a little longer.

Been seeing her - off and on - with new men for the past few weeks; I didn't think she'd take to it quite as she has, but I'm both elated and saddened (happy that she's happy, but unhappy that I'm not quite doing it for her).

Been seeing her - off and on - with new men for the past few weeks; I didn't think she'd take to it quite as she has, but I'm both elated and saddened (happy that she's happy, but unhappy that I'm not quite doing it for her).

That is a risk that is taken in this activity.If you love your partner/wife I would set her down and find out what is missing and if you can do anything to save your hurt ego.Be honest.Communication is the key.Good luck.

Good for you! Multiple partners are in our dna! A primal thing with our species, as is clear in the book"sex at dawn" - a good book!

X
My wife has been with a few different men during our marriage.I usually will pick the men for her.I know the type of men she likes and what trips he switches.

She has been with a couple of the men for multiple meetings.It is a great turn on for me as well to watch her get fucked by someother guy that we may have just met.

I find it interesting to see if he will be as attentive,listein to her moans,breathes,cries of joy,or is he out to just get his?I am confident in who am I and my wife 99.9% tells me enough she cant take anymore when we are together.Cocky?Maybe,confident?Yes.

My wife also likes to watch me fuck other ladies.It turns her on "because you make love to them while your fucking them"."You treat them as a wife but dont get attatched.She tells me that makes me special.As I have told my wife I am me nobody special.I guess that is why we have been together 14 years.

I guess I don't understand. I like steak, and I like pasta. I married pasta, and if I only get steak once in a while, I really, really like it. Doesn't diminish my love for pasta. Why's it different from her?

She really likes doing another guy. Awesome! What makes you think you aren't doing it for her?

I think sometimes we act like this is some precious resources that, once used, doesn't come back. Instead, it's like electricity. If you neighbor needed to jump start his car you'd let him, right?

(I know love is involved, I don't mean to be blaise, but still...)

Yes

Yes I love it. She loves it too. I have been there to watch about 90% of the time. She is 46 and now is turned on by guys around 25.

For some crazy reasons I think I would love to see my wife getting fucked by another man as long as I was part of it. She would never agree to it but the thought gets me hot and makes me want her even more, so guess a fantasy is a good thing to have.

Have her read "sex at dawn" and she will take cocks for you!

QUOTE=sexycountry;41639962]For some crazy reasons I think I would love to see my wife getting fucked by another man as long as I was part of it. She would never agree to it but the thought gets me hot and makes me want her even more, so guess a fantasy is a good thing to have.[/QUOTE]

Every time I see a thread like this I feel like yelling out....Hell Yes!!!

It is definately not a turn on for me. I think it would be ok to be with my wife in the same room as another couple, but not sure how well I would be able to take it if she was with another man.

Have her read "sex at dawn" and she will take cocks for you!

QUOTE=sexycountry;41639962]For some crazy reasons I think I would love to see my wife getting fucked by another man as long as I was part of it. She would never agree to it but the thought gets me hot and makes me want her even more, so guess a fantasy is a good thing to have.
[/QUOTE]

The first time I saw you mention this book, I applauded the mention of another possible viewpoint regarding sexuality. But over time, the repeated mentions have grown tiresome, especially as I learned, though you fail to mention, that the views in this book are generally considered overstated at best, and completely fallacious at worst.

Still, I let it go, until I saw this comment. As someone who fantasizes constantly about seeing my wife entertain one or more huge cocked guys, I'd love to think that it was that easy. But, why should a reasonably intelligent woman change her mind about morality based on the iffy conclusions in this book. Why would she change her opinion about morality, even if she believed everything in the book, based on the long ago behavior of a bunch of proto-humans?

It is still a good book and i still recommend it, yet you're right, i do not expect his wife to read the book & go jump on cocks.

The book, as the authors themselves suggest, is a good starting point and is a way to bring up conversations about a subject that is long overdue for most people. I encourage him to explore, with his wife, their sexuality & desires!

No, it isnt the most well written book & I think they have made some mistakes. What is your advice to sexycountry?!

QUOTE=shesnotcheating;41641070][/QUOTE]

The first time I saw you mention this book, I applauded the mention of another possible viewpoint regarding sexuality. But over time, the repeated mentions have grown tiresome, especially as I learned, though you fail to mention, that the views in this book are generally considered overstated at best, and completely fallacious at worst.

Still, I let it go, until I saw this comment. As someone who fantasizes constantly about seeing my wife entertain one or more huge cocked guys, I'd love to think that it was that easy. But, why should a reasonably intelligent woman change her mind about morality based on the iffy conclusions in this book. Why would she change her opinion about morality, even if she believed everything in the book, based on the long ago behavior of a bunch of proto-humans?[/QUOTE]

It is still a good book and i still recommend it, yet you're right, i do not expect his wife to read the book & go jump on cocks.

The book, as the authors themselves suggest, is a good starting point and is a way to bring up conversations about a subject that is long overdue for most people. I encourage him to explore, with his wife, their sexuality & desires!

No, it isnt the most well written book & I think they have made some mistakes. What is your advice to sexycountry?!

QUOTE=shesnotcheating;41641070]

Have her read The Ethical Slut. It completely changed my worldview. Now I have to figure out a way to get my husband to read it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back