My Favorite Quotes

Life is incredible when you decide to get rid of all things and people that don't belong.
 
559400_548645068485442_1660598356_n.jpg
 
In order to have a long lasting relationship/friendship, you have to find someone that falls in love with your flaws, helps you throughout your problems, supports you in your hardest moments & proud with your achievements ! :)
 
Do hugs, not drugs. Spread love, not legs. Respect, don't judge. Listen more, talk less. Understand, don't assume. Forgive and forget
 
When a girl thinks of her future with her boyfriend, it's normal. But when a boy thinks of his future with his girlfriend, he's serious.
 
“Never allow someone to be your priority while allowing yourself to be their option.”

― Mark Twain
 
Sometimes it is the person closest to us who must travel the furthest distance to be our friend.
 
Sticks and stones are hard on bones
Aimed with angry art,
Words can sting like anything
But silence breaks the heart.
 
You can kiss your family and friends good-bye and put miles between you, but at the same time you carry them with you in your heart, your mind, your stomach, because you do not just live in a world but a world lives in you.
 
Trouble is part of your life, and if you don't share it, you don't give the person who loves you enough chance to love you enough.
 
Let us be grateful to people who make us happy, they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom.
 
To know when to go away and when to come closer is the key to any lasting relationship.
 
As we grow up, we learn that even the one person that wasn't supposed to ever let you down probably will. You will have your heart broken probably more than once and it's harder every time. You'll break hearts too, so remember how it felt when yours was broken. You'll fight with your best friend. You'll blame a new love for things an old one did. You'll cry because time is passing too fast, and you'll eventually lose someone you love.
 
Back
Top