Buddy list

hilton1958

Literotica Guru
What is the function of the buddy list, and how does one use it.
I have added a few users onto my buddy list, but I don't know where to from here?:confused:

I've never understood that either, Hilton. So I'm subscribed so as I don't miss the answer when someone gives it!

The buddy list. As I understand it, one of the ... for lack of a better word... perks is that you can easily see if your friends are online... that is, if they're not invisible... like me. The other thing... is you can restrict your inbox to receive PMs from only people on your buddy list...
It's possible there's more to the buddy list than that, but that's all I got at the moment. ;)

The buddy list. As I understand it, one of the ... for lack of a better word... perks is that you can easily see if your friends are online... that is, if they're not invisible... like me. The other thing... is you can restrict your inbox to receive PMs from only people on your buddy list...
It's possible there's more to the buddy list than that, but that's all I got at the moment. ;)

Thanks, a partial answer is better than no answer, let's see if somebody else steps up to the plate to help us out.
Another question, exactly how do you use it to see which of your buddies are online?

Thanks, a partial answer is better than no answer, let's see if somebody else steps up to the plate to help us out.
Another question, exactly how do you use it to see which of your buddies are online?

If they are on line, they switch from the bottom of the box to the top, and they show up in red. it happens as soon as they come on and doesn't need refreshing. However as has already been said, if a buddy elects to remain invisible, they won't show up.

Apparently, you may send the same message to everyone on your buddy list, like a group message or something. ... Never done it myself.
I believe you can leave your buddy list open so it's always visible on your screen... that way you can see instantly if your favorite litster comes online... or not. :rose:

Back