Anyone have any success with the herbal supplement L-Arginine?

BuckyDuckman

Literotica Guru
Joined
Sep 18, 2011
Posts
3,256
I've been reading that the herbal supplement L-Arginine is a good, natural substitute for Viagra and the like. Anyone have any firsthand experience they'd like to share?
 
This is off the subject, but kind of related. Before I accepted using anti-depressants, I used St. John's Wort for a few months. St. John's didn't do anything for me, but within two weeks of starting Zoloft, I knew what a miracle must feel like. Of course, Zoloft, like any other AD will work for so long, depending on the individual. And, unfortunately, a major side effect of AD's is temporary to permanent nerve damage. The moral is: pick your poison. :( Good luck!
 
I used Paxil for years without a problem. What kind of nerve damage are we talking about? The only thing I noticed about being on an AD is that I didn't care a whole lot about things. Of course being depressed I didn't care about anything.
 
I have used l-arginine along with pycnogenol and niacin (the regular formula not the 'non flushing'). Seems to enhance the results I get with Cialis 10mg.
 
I used Paxil for years without a problem. What kind of nerve damage are we talking about? The only thing I noticed about being on an AD is that I didn't care a whole lot about things. Of course being depressed I didn't care about anything.

There's a name for it. Unfortunately, I can't remember it off the top of my head. It's a side effect of SSRI's. My symptoms were uncontrollable twitching in my legs. The twitching can be temporary, or become permanent. I started back on an AD a while back and stopped because the twtching returned. I'd rather be depressed than feel and see the twitching pulses in my legs.
 
Back
Top