Naked Saturday Morning at Home

Re: Naked Saturday Morning At Home

OK, stripping completely nude and watching an adult movie in a packed theater...now you have our interest! Please share with the class.

Thanks! I actually wrote about my "First Time In Adult Theater" in the GLBT Thread. It is a bit long but I finally overcame my nerves in a crowded setting in an XXX Theater in Albuquerque to finally be nude! Enjoy!

First Time Theater Fun!
- I was perusing older stories and I came across this older post. :) I had a recent first as well!

- I have visited and entered various XXX theaters in Albuquerque, New Mexico during my past. My only experiences in have been having quick and fast sex with oral. I usually jacked off naked in the adjoining booths to relieve myself from being aroused inside the theaters. This past February, I began fantasizing getting up the courage to finally undress completely nude inside a packed porn theater!

- I drove to the 98th Street Adult Video on Albuquerque's westside and entered a packed theater. An exquisite porn had just begun broadcast on a large flat screen and it was absolutely incredible. It was an amateur gonzo and regular boy/girl show and it starred ordinary looking latinas and exotic women with normal bodies. They had natural boobs, with natural or partially trimmed bushes. I quickly noticed all the young women had ordinary figures, just everyday exotic girls and latinas one would see around the grocery stores or Wal-Mart.

-I was getting quickly aroused and erect when I was playing with myself and saw the first untrimmed, and young petite latina, skinny dipping get creampied on a hot bright sunny day. Two attractive couples also entered the theater, became naked and sat in the row in front of me. It was very noticeable in the activity of this packed theater of guys just hanging around increasing. Guys were finally giving oral to one another, a circle jerk started around a couple. The next scene tipped me over the edge, as an absolutely gorgeous latina and college student, in flip flops, jeans and a t-shirt appeared entering her apartment talking on a cell phone. She undressed casually and stepped in a shower stall. She was taking a normal shower, shampooing her hair, washed her face, lots of lather on her light brown body, and she washed her bush, her vag and asshole. The sight of normalcy and her natural boobs, thick bush, and hint of a long clit hood and dark splayed labia lips were making me leak lots of pre-cum. I couldn't help myself anymore in how horny I was from the porn and the couple in front of me were also naked, fucking doggy style and loud. I sat up and quickly glanced around, witnessed the gay and hetero sex around me and finally came up with the courage!

-I took off my shirt and I untied the draw string from my running pants. I quickly stood up, and nervously pulled down my pants and underwear. I took them off and I was sitting inside an XXX theater on Albuquerque's west side completely naked for the first time in my life. I felt the warm metal bench on my bare ass cheeks, and glanced at my small circumcised cock with untrimmed bush finally out in the open from the bright glow of the screen. I put my feet up on the bench stool and started playing with my glistening cock head and balls. I was finally masturbating and nearly shot a huge load on the floor at the sight of that exquisite, ordinary latina student on the screen, with her knees apart and wailing letting a guy shoot a huge load of cum deep inside of her.

-Out of the corner of my eye, a person sat down at the opposite end of my bench. I was euphoric and completely aroused as I was sitting there nude and playing with myself. I turned to look at the newly arrived person, and he did the same. It was a burly and stocky native guy with a very short flat top, squarish shoulders and tattoos of feathers on his biceps. He looked at the screen of another amateur model appearing on the screen sitting in a hot tub. I also looked at the screen and my arousal and horny went nuclear as the amateur on the screen stepped out of the water and was walking around the pool area naked in broad daylight. She looked native with her two braids, small boobs, an untrimmed wispy triangle bush, nearly absent hips with a small and flat ass. The background was very Southwest with the mesas, juniper and it looked like a hot and dry summer afternoon. The native guy was also playing with himself. We both looked at each other and he sat down next to me, reached over and slowly started playing with my pubic hair and balls. I got up and squatted in front of him and pulled down his warm ups. I squatted in front of him and I wrapped my lips around his hot and thick mushroom head and began sucking and felt his balls. I ran my fingers through his untrimmed bush. He moaned and shuddered while I gave him oral inside the packed theater. I glanced up at the screen, and confirmed the amateur porn girl was a native and needed money. The native girl squatted, rolled back a foreskin and began sucking the guy's cock.

-The burly native also stood up and he undressed completely nude. He was stroking himself and I reached into a pocket of my jacket and handed him a bottle of ID Lube. He turned me around and hinted he wanted to top me. I was so nervous and excited as I balanced on my knees on the bench and put my ass up. I felt the cool air between my ass cheeks and my taint. I felt the cold lube running down and between my ass cheeks and felt a lubed up finger probing my tight anal ring. I felt the familiar feeling of my brown ring puckering tight in reflex, and the slight pinch of being penetrated by a probing finger. I felt his hands spreading my cheeks a little and felt his hot and slick erection between my ass and began pushing his erection forward. I felt the familiar and persistent pressure on my anus of a hot and lubed up cock head. I gasped in surprise as he finally penetrated me. My tight anus was being stretched and wrapping around the guy's large mushroom head at the same time as he pushed forward and finally inserted his head deeper inside of me. I was astonished in how tight I was and realized it had been three years since I last bottomed bareback. I was breathing shallowly, whimpering and gasping, as I was slowly getting pumped back and forth while on my knees. I looked up at the screen, and the native girl was riding the large cock on the screen reverse cowgirl on a beach towel. There were a couple of guys standing around the native guy fucking me in the ass and they were stroking themselves. The native guy was pumping me faster, and felt him going in and out and whimpered loudly and came inside of me. I felt lube and semen oozing out of my raw anus, running down my taint and balls. I quickly jacked off and shot a huge, watery load on the floor. It was perfect timing as the amateur native girl in the porn was on her back when the guy ejaculated inside of her... I quickly composed myself, took out wet naps from my little goodie pocket and cleaned myself from the lube and semen. The native guy hauled ass in getting dressed, and tried to apologize in losing control because he is closeted. Regret was already mixed in his voice in inquiring if I was clean, and I assured him, I got tested regurlarly. I told him it was ok, and we jacked off together a week later in a large viewing lounge watching porn and my girlfriend sitting naked on a couch inside with her legs spread open!

-My apologies for this being long winded as well!
 
Thanks! I actually wrote about my "First Time In Adult Theater" in the GLBT Thread. It is a bit long but I finally overcame my nerves in a crowded setting in an XXX Theater in Albuquerque to finally be nude! Enjoy!

...
Oops, sorry I asked. We try to keep this thread about non-sexual nudity, not that your story isn't interesting. When you wrote about "adult movie in a packed theater" I had no idea it was an adult theater! My bad.
 
Naked Saturday Morning At Home

Oops, sorry I asked. We try to keep this thread about non-sexual nudity, not that your story isn't interesting. When you wrote about "adult movie in a packed theater" I had no idea it was an adult theater! My bad.

-Hi there, :)
My apologies as I misunderstood as well but I know now that this thread is non-sexual. :) My girlfriend and I spent most of the day naked yesterday as well!
 
-Hi there, :)
My apologies as I misunderstood as well but I know now that this thread is non-sexual. :) My girlfriend and I spent most of the day naked yesterday as well!

Thank you for your gracious response.

Doesn't it feel freeing to spend so much of your day naked? Glad we have a new member (members, if your girlfriend joins us) at our nudist thread. Enjoy!
 
Naked Friday

Getting ready to enjoy a day off from work in the nude. I love unexpected three day weekends!
 
Nice to hear so many are enjoying some nude time this Naked Friday Morning at Home!

Have the house open and earlier it was a little chilly for nudity, but now I have joined you folks.
 
Chilly

Really chilly this am in Lutz Florida, but naked in my Rv. Lol I am in a nudist resort sooo I should be. Have a gi=ood day!:)
 
Really chilly this am in Lutz Florida, but naked in my Rv. Lol I am in a nudist resort sooo I should be. Have a gi=ood day!:)

Yes, chilly here in Orlando this morning, also. But still warm enough in the house to enjoy walking around nude.
 
What a pity I couldn't find this thread this morning when I was actually naked at home, it was my first opportunity in quite a long time.
 
This has been a naked Saturday for me, too. Not that I've done anything more exciting than wandering around the house, but it feels nice to do this when I can.
 
Sieze the Opportunity

Second day in three that I have a chance to be nude so I am going to take full advantage of the opportunity.

Like Smoothie often describes, in bed naked with coffee and on Lit! NICE!!

Mikey
 
It's that time of year in Florida when the sun starts to make life warmer, inside and out. My home office gets the morning sun and even with the blinds closed it becomes uncomfortable to work here clothed. Since it's not a problem for me to be nude, I have been spending a lot more time enjoying working without clothes.
 
Almost naked at the moment...I expect the boxer briefs will drop to the floor very soon
 
Back
Top