Isolated Blurt Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sick:eek: I dont have time to be sick. :( Its 4am for godsake and my throat is swollen to the point I can't hardly breath. *sighs* Might as well get some work done since I'm up.:rolleyes: And why won't pidgin load *grumbles and mumbles about asinine programs giving me grief*

I'm sick:eek: I dont have time to be sick. :( Its 4am for godsake and my throat is swollen to the point I can't hardly breath. *sighs* Might as well get some work done since I'm up.:rolleyes: And why won't pidgin load *grumbles and mumbles about asinine programs giving me grief*

I know what you mean. I was just told this morning that I'll be completely on my own in our classroom teaching six periods worth of 300 middle school students for the very first time, and I feel myself coming down with a touch of the flu. No good.

I know what you mean. I was just told this morning that I'll be completely on my own in our classroom teaching six periods worth of 300 middle school students for the very first time, and I feel myself coming down with a touch of the flu. No good.

*hugs* it sucks doesnt it. Hope you feel better soon!

Ah well I'll get off here and into windows and get some work done before everyone else gets up.

»Sie haben offenbar noch nie mit Gespenstern gesprochen. Aus denen kann man ja niemals eine klare Auskunft bekommen. Das ist ein Hin und Her. Diese Gespenster scheinen über ihre Existenz mehr im Zweifel zu sein als wir, was übrigens bei ihrer Hinfälligkeit kein Wunder ist.«

6am...my street is waking and i havent slept since 7:30 yesterday morning...my mates are INSANE...we're cussing each other like fuck and pissing around...i think its the red bull, pro plus and coffee we've had between us...:rolleyes:

8hugs*

Get better soon :heart:

6am...my street is waking and i havent slept since 7:30 yesterday morning...my mates are INSANE...we're cussing each other like fuck and pissing around...i think its the red bull, pro plus and coffee we've had between us...:rolleyes:

Oh god.. I gave up the roommate thing years and years ago........never again..

I like an escalator because an escalator can never break, it can only become stairs. There would never be an escalator temporarily out of order sign, only an escalator temporarily stairs, sorry for the convenience.

I like an escalator because an escalator can never break, it can only become stairs. There would never be an escalator temporarily out of order sign, only an escalator temporarily stairs, sorry for the convenience.
Snerk. Good one, McKenna. :D

That's a Mitch Hedberg quote, isn't it?

Unrelated: I'm feeling really sick. I can't afford to call in sick though. :(

Hell...you are half way there! Drop a hit of acid everyone hop in a red convertible and drive to Las Vegas. Say hello to Hunter for me will you?:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back