Sex tokens: suggestions please

Posted this over on the Fetish board, but so far fairly mild over there. Anyone here got thoughts?

I'm giving my gf a sex chequebook as one of her birthday presents (old fashioned, I know - should be a sex bank card). She can hand over any cheque at any time and I have to honour it with the favour described.

I've plenty of ideas, but thought it would be fun to have a wildcard. What act should be the grand finale?

Hard limits are lasting damage, public stuff and other people being involved. Otherwise I believe myself to be open minded - prove me wrong.

Thanks for your help

Posted this over on the Fetish board, but so far fairly mild over there. Anyone here got thoughts?

I'm giving my gf a sex chequebook as one of her birthday presents (old fashioned, I know - should be a sex bank card). She can hand over any cheque at any time and I have to honour it with the favour described.

I've plenty of ideas, but thought it would be fun to have a wildcard. What act should be the grand finale?

Hard limits are lasting damage, public stuff and other people being involved. Otherwise I believe myself to be open minded - prove me wrong.

Thanks for your help

We have done this a lot and in my experience, the far out there never discussed cards don't work as the grand finale they were intended to be.
I would try to find the things she really loves but you never seem to get around to for some reason.

Thanks Iris, that sounds wise. I'm mostly doing those. And indeed things like housework, which may be what she likes best given we're so busy just now!

I suppose I'm wanting ideas that don't come from my existing collection of fantasies - topping from the bottom and all that.

She can always leave it uncashed if she doesn't fancy it.

Until recently almost always me. Used to be quite Dom with her. She's leading the running just now, though. I LOVE it. My orgasms are much better.

She likes to be slightly mean to me, and it seems to work for both of us.

Maybe consider leaving a wild card ticket that gives 60 minutes of anything she chooses. It may seem not so creative, but it sounds like what you both may enjoy.

Best wishes to you both. :rose:

Maybe consider leaving a wild card ticket that gives 60 minutes of anything she chooses. It may seem not so creative, but it sounds like what you both may enjoy.

I like that, allows creativity which may play to her desire

Consider a task to do with a time limit, iron X shirts or whatever, but every minute over gets a stroke on your ass from a paddle or similar?

Task to wear lingerie under your clothes whilst you are out??

Yeah if you're both more into her topping, letting her get to decide what to do for an evening might be the best idea.

Back