Trying Something New

BTW, in an effort to play 'catch-up,' I just watched two vids.

The first, 'Watching Porn,' was very hot. I'm curious if watching porn is something the two of you do regularly and, if so, are there specific types of scenes that either of you favor? I also wonder: Do you watch your own vids while having sex?

The other vid I watched was 'cum shot.' This one was impressive. I think I can say without risk of contradiction: Holy Shit! That was one of the longest cum shots I've ever seen! Had you been saving up for a few weeks, or is that typical.

Anyway, I just wanted to repeat what I and many others have said: Thank you. Thanks to you both for sharing yourselves with us. You're both fantastic!

Lastly, per your comment above, I think now is the time to record and post some audio of your love making! If you don't already know, Lit has a number of ways you can post audio. If you need a link to the audio page, let me know.

Peace!

f(s)
 
The set of pics you guys posted yesterday was among the most detail and hawt pics posted on here I think. The way CG was holding on to you, the passion involved, *sigh* you guys are awesome! fantabulous!!

I agree with Fflow here, maybe just a short audio without the video might even do. I can't even begin to imagine the noises ;) Your couch is blessed :D

Thank You for sharing yourselves, you make so many people happy :)
 
Last edited:
It's Sunday, and as Lit has become my new religion, I'm going to post some thoughts I have about this past week. Don't worry, I'm also posting more of the Boxing series, so you won't have to put up with just my preaching. If church had been like this, I might have enjoyed it more. :devil:

attachment.php
 
Last edited:
I was wondering if we could sustain our momentum this week. We'd been posting 7 days a week. After a (very) brief break, I think we've got our momentum back, but we're still trying to find a good balance.

attachment.php
 
Last edited:
Oh yeah, we had sex on cam for the first time this week! :devil: I think posting on Lit made us more comfortable about it, but we're not going to make it a regular thing.

attachment.php
 
Last edited:
There were several milestones reached this week. Our 1000th post, 100th page, probably 65K views in our first month, and let's not forget the crazy amount of pics. :)

attachment.php
 
Last edited:
If there were a Church of the Function Curve, rest assured that the pews would be packed with adoring worshipers. When I close my eyes, I can see the two of you on the pulpit, fucking like crazed ferrets, and all of the parishners hollering "Hallelujah" and "Amen" in response to each thrust, and moan.
 
We love interacting with the posters in our thread, and also getting private messages. We love to chat, too, but please try to get to know us first. ;)

attachment.php
 
Last edited:
We are trying something new, and our lives have changed because of it. Our intention is to keep it fun and sexy, and we hope we can connect with people that way. :)

attachment.php
 
Last edited:
I don't have too much more to talk about, but if a picture is worth a thousand words, then we've already said a whole lot. :cool:

attachment.php
 
Last edited:
Well whatever you guys plan we are your fans for life :D

ok and amen to Fflow's post, he's on a roll today I guess :D
 
Last edited:
Back
Top