When she's wet

Bumping this thread just to say, "man oh man, aren't aroused women amazing?" Shout out to all the aroused women out there!!!
 
Bumping this thread just to say, "man oh man, aren't aroused women amazing?" Shout out to all the aroused women out there!!!
My user name here on Lit is AlwaysSoaked and my picture is of my blue panties proving it. I think it's a great thread. I can remember being a soaked girl since high school. Kisses. Jenn
 
It's women like you that make this thread great. If you were in touching/rubbing/teasing/playing/fingering distance right now, you'd be just about my favorite person. Whew!
My user name here on Lit is AlwaysSoaked and my picture is of my blue panties proving it. I think it's a great thread. I can remember being a soaked girl since high school. Kisses. Jenn
 
I know if my OH has been wet by the scent in her panties when she takes them off. I have a white lacy pair right now with a slight yellow stain on the crotch and the most delicious musky aroma. Oh god I love that woman's damp crease :)
 
Wet

I have a lover who gets pretty wet. If we have a plan for a date I call her several times during the day to ask her if she is getting wet. She usually is. Then when we finally get together I'll ask again. I love teasing her just a bit before I see for myself just how wet she is. I love the feel of a wet pussy as I stroke it with a finger spreading her juices in and around her pussy. Then when it's time it is even better to play with her wet pussy with the head of my precum lubed cock prior to that first plunge.
 
I was at a party with a date one time, and a movie I liked in part because of a very sexy sex scene was on the TV. There was no nudity, and the sound was off, and no one was paying attention to it, but I kept an eye on it because it was so hot. An ex-boyfriend was at the party and sidled up to me unseen and whispered, "I know how wet you are." My head jerked and saw who it was, and I immediately remembered watching and talking about the scene with him. My eyes went wide and I blushed. Part of me wanted to slap him, but instead I just felt busted. I knew he was right, and he knew he was right. He must have noticed me watching.
 
I love the thought of a girl getting wet. The idea that I have caused her arousal by talking to her, a picture of me or writing for her is a great turn on. All the better if she tells me exactly how wet she is.

Hearing the wetness as a girl plays with herself is almost as good as tasting it for myself.
 
Us soldier girls find it very difficult when a thought, a memory, a look, a word or a man's touch makes us wet. Our uniforms, especially battle uniform was never designed for such things! :cattail:
 
Us soldier girls find it very difficult when a thought, a memory, a look, a word or a man's touch makes us wet. Our uniforms, especially battle uniform was never designed for such things! :cattail:

I guess that was an oversight when they designed them.

I think they need to be extensively tested by getting you aroused multiple times and recording the resulting wetness.
 
Love helping to arouse a woman... love hearing it, seeing it, and most of all tasting it.....
 
It's nice to see it regarded as a positive thing. I'm very self conscious of how wet I get. It's embarrassing
 
Us soldier girls find it very difficult when a thought, a memory, a look, a word or a man's touch makes us wet. Our uniforms, especially battle uniform was never designed for such things! :cattail:

I suppose the idea of the powers-that-be was that once you put on the uniform that all things sensual disappear from your mind to be replaced by all things strictly military. Such fools they be to think sensuality can be suppressed thus. Seems they'd consider what uniforms look like when wet, as even in the rain, because if they change markedly when wet, wouldn't that reduce the effectiveness of camo? That would take care of the women's need for ... welllll ... camo, in effect ... at the same time. But then I'm trying to thinking it through as opposed to the procurement folks.
Good luck,
:rose::rose::rose:
 
I have a dirty, dirty mind. Totally imagining an entire squadron of horny female soldiers, all finding out how their uniforms respond to their wetness at the same time. Whew!
 
I get a little embarrassed by how wet I get and how easily it can happen. I always worry that someone will be able to smell my arousal when it happens in public
 
I love feeling wet, I sometimes have love egg's or remote vibrating bullet accompany on my drive to work, I don't want to cum just feel my pussy getting wetter, I get a thrill going into a meeting with damp panties 😊 especially if there are lot's of men in the room :devil:
 
I just love knowing this. Whether I find out because I touch her, or she just tells me in a sexy voice, I go crazy. Even browsing these forums, where a girl might casually mention how wet she's getting, I get super turned on and want details. I love it!
I really love it when I can get a woman wet and horny
 
Back
Top