Ladies, Do you love older men?

I am 26 and I've always loved older men. No offense to guys my age or younger, but I am almost always attracted to older men now. They turn me on so much. The bad thing is that I don't have the heart to hook up with a married or attached guy, and most of them are taken. So I patiently wait until a sexy older guy ravages me...one day.

:rose:

I am 26 and I've always loved older men. No offense to guys my age or younger, but I am almost always attracted to older men now. They turn me on so much. The bad thing is that I don't have the heart to hook up with a married or attached guy, and most of them are taken. So I patiently wait until a sexy older guy ravages me...one day.

If only you were closer... some of us older guys are divorced.

God bless you sweetie. You'll find him and he'll be the luckiest man on Earth! :rose:

I am definitely attracted to older men. I'm 26 and have always enjoyed seeking out older men. The oldest man I've been with was 54. Men of an older age are stable, know exactly what they want, have confidence, knowledge, and patience. I do not want to deal with men who are still learning and growing. Personally, I can't deal with it because it leaves me feeling list and pulls on my emotions too much. I just can't take it.

I have to admit, I often fantasize with getting knocked up by a big (vertically and horizontally) older man. Somewhere between 40 and 55 is my favourite age, I think. That age when men can be qualified as old, or starting to be old, yet still can be quite robust.

As a just-turned-50 yo with a full head of still dark hair, silver at the temples, and an appetite for the flesh, I am very pleased to hear you say this!

But those caves have some impressive home theater systems and really comfy couches

..and a comfy couch should never be taken for granted

God I love old men! My first crush was Alex Trebek and I feel like it's imprinted me for life. Love the grey hair. In college, I always crushed on the professors, not my cohorts.
I've never been with an older man though :( maybe one day

Planning a holiday to Australia anytime soon? I'd be delighted to show you around gorgeous!

I am definitely attracted to older men. I'm 26 and have always enjoyed seeking out older men. The oldest man I've been with was 54. Men of an older age are stable, know exactly what they want, have confidence, knowledge, and patience. I do not want to deal with men who are still learning and growing. Personally, I can't deal with it because it leaves me feeling list and pulls on my emotions too much. I just can't take it.

Thankyou Synnr - knowledge and experience can show you experiences that youthful exhuberance just can't match

There's something about a younger woman that is such a turn on.. Seeing her reaction to blissful pleasure is intoxicating...

I need a girl just like you in my life SynnR_SainT :rose:

Older men are a huge turn on for me, still have yet to fulfill that fantasy. will have to make it happen soon I am not getting any younger.

Hello to all on the thread. Especially, to the younger ladies who inspire us seasoned guys. :)

Ran into my x-wife's niece, at a dinner party last night,... woke up with her in a motel room this morning. She's 24, I'm 60. She said she'd always heard I had good wood, wanted to find out for herself. Just wish I remembered more of it !

I'm 35, and since being on this site have found myself more and more attracted to older men. Late 40's and into 50's. I am stereotyping them by saying I feel like they are mature, know what they want, know how to do things, are more expert, are more open minded...

However, I am turned off by men who aren't interested in women their own age or older. I prefer men who are turned on by and appreciate women their own age and older. Which will be me one day!

I don't think I am ageist either older or younger. Having said that, I have been treated marvelously well in a couple of relationships with older men. I mean 20+ years older than me.

I'm 35, and since being on this site have found myself more and more attracted to older men. Late 40's and into 50's. I am stereotyping them by saying I feel like they are mature, know what they want, know how to do things, are more expert, are more open minded...

However, I am turned off by men who aren't interested in women their own age or older. I prefer men who are turned on by and appreciate women their own age and older. Which will be me one day!

something to be said for experience

Back