Best MMF story?

I'd like to find one that involves an older guy - mid 40s, a younger guy - late teens, and a woman they both love.

Guys i need your help. There was a story about a couple and a guy who was interested in cock. So the girlfriend/wife blindfolded him and told him she brought a big stud in to fuck him. In the end it turned out it was her fucking him with a new strapon. It was a great story. Anybody remember the link or name?

While it's not strictly a MMF story, it may appeal to some readers of this thread. Here's a link:

http://www.literotica.com/s/the-girl-the-cumslut-and-the-tranny - After getting lucky with a beautiful woman I meet at a hotel bar, I cum-eating ways distinguish me from other guys. It seems as if it's going to be a one-night-stand worth remembering. Until she shows up on Valentine's Day and interrupts the Valentine's Day I'm having with my transsexual girlfriend.

If you like pretty women, enjoy cream-pie (and then some)... If you don't mind a beautiful woman who happens to have a dick, too, then you'll probably like this story. This is also my Valentine's Day Contest entry. It would be a real plus if you'd take the time to leave a score, too.

Oh, and if you think you'd enjoy a story about a naked man being teased by three clothed women (CFNM), then check out my signature line for "Ryan's Naked Adventure."

Be well!

Before I go here is my 3some experience..100% true

My wife Kelly.. many years ago were into the swinging lifestyle, we set up a date with another man that we had known for quite sometime. We also knew he was not opposed to some incidental contact. She has always wanted to try DP or DPP (double pussy penetration - 2cocks inside her pussy at the same time). I am not gay or never considered myself bi even, I more or less go with if it feels good. The 3 of us were sitting in the hot tub just having a few drinks and touching..she sat in the middle of us and was just lightly stroking and touching as we were doing the same to her. Occasionally we would both stand out of the water and she would alternate sucking us both. All of us getting more aroused we decided to move into the house. More foreplay inside..a lot of sucking and licking. She was ready to be fucked and I wanted to watch. Marty sat down on the couch and she sat on his lap facing forward as I sat between their legs. As she was riding him I was watching very close and her clit was standing proud and she was soaking wet...I had to taste..even with his cock inside her I just felt I wanted to add to her pleasure. I leaned in and put my hand around the base of his cock and started licking her clit. She was spread so beautifully as she was moving up and down his nice hard cock, the sounds she was making as I starting licking her drove me to the edge..as I am on my knees lightly stroking myself, stroking Marty and licking her. When Kelly cums she cums very hard..she squirts/gushes. She was getting close as getting fucked and licked at the same time drove her crazy...Suddenly she came HARD..and pushed his hard cock out of herself, she soaked his cock with her cum. Now I still had his shaft in my hand and it felt so different from my own. I had the urge to stroke it faster...and seeing it glisten from her cum..I put it in my mouth and started sucking..only for a few seconds..just to try it..He was rock hard and I directed his cock back inside her. Now I was raging hard. I asked them to lean back as I stood up and put my cock to the opening of her slit..she was so wet as I pushed inside her, she was so tight with his cock inside still. The gasp she made as I slid inside her was divine. The 2 cocks alternating our pumps in and out of her didnt take long for us to cum. Marty came first and I felt the heat and moisture of her pussy being filled as his cum surrounded my cock..the sounds the smells the heat the wetness was too much for me and I came seconds after him...A few shots inside then I pulled out and came on her leaking pussy...Ahhhhh.

We have had a few 3somes with Marty it is always pure raw sex..great for everybody.

So hot - thank you for sharing that one - definitely a great morning starter to read that erotic experience -

Before I go here is my 3some experience..100% true

My wife Kelly.. many years ago were into the swinging lifestyle, we set up a date with another man that we had known for quite sometime. We also knew he was not opposed to some incidental contact. She has always wanted to try DP or DPP (double pussy penetration - 2cocks inside her pussy at the same time). I am not gay or never considered myself bi even, I more or less go with if it feels good. The 3 of us were sitting in the hot tub just having a few drinks and touching..she sat in the middle of us and was just lightly stroking and touching as we were doing the same to her. Occasionally we would both stand out of the water and she would alternate sucking us both. All of us getting more aroused we decided to move into the house. More foreplay inside..a lot of sucking and licking. She was ready to be fucked and I wanted to watch. Marty sat down on the couch and she sat on his lap facing forward as I sat between their legs. As she was riding him I was watching very close and her clit was standing proud and she was soaking wet...I had to taste..even with his cock inside her I just felt I wanted to add to her pleasure. I leaned in and put my hand around the base of his cock and started licking her clit. She was spread so beautifully as she was moving up and down his nice hard cock, the sounds she was making as I starting licking her drove me to the edge..as I am on my knees lightly stroking myself, stroking Marty and licking her. When Kelly cums she cums very hard..she squirts/gushes. She was getting close as getting fucked and licked at the same time drove her crazy...Suddenly she came HARD..and pushed his hard cock out of herself, she soaked his cock with her cum. Now I still had his shaft in my hand and it felt so different from my own. I had the urge to stroke it faster...and seeing it glisten from her cum..I put it in my mouth and started sucking..only for a few seconds..just to try it..He was rock hard and I directed his cock back inside her. Now I was raging hard. I asked them to lean back as I stood up and put my cock to the opening of her slit..she was so wet as I pushed inside her, she was so tight with his cock inside still. The gasp she made as I slid inside her was divine. The 2 cocks alternating our pumps in and out of her didnt take long for us to cum. Marty came first and I felt the heat and moisture of her pussy being filled as his cum surrounded my cock..the sounds the smells the heat the wetness was too much for me and I came seconds after him...A few shots inside then I pulled out and came on her leaking pussy...Ahhhhh.

We have had a few 3somes with Marty it is always pure raw sex..great for everybody.

While it's not strictly a MMF story, it may appeal to some readers of this thread. Here's a link:

http://www.literotica.com/s/the-girl-the-cumslut-and-the-tranny - After getting lucky with a beautiful woman I meet at a hotel bar, I cum-eating ways distinguish me from other guys. It seems as if it's going to be a one-night-stand worth remembering. Until she shows up on Valentine's Day and interrupts the Valentine's Day I'm having with my transsexual girlfriend.

If you like pretty women, enjoy cream-pie (and then some)... If you don't mind a beautiful woman who happens to have a dick, too, then you'll probably like this story. This is also my Valentine's Day Contest entry. It would be a real plus if you'd take the time to leave a score, too.
Be well!

Excellent story ! A group of folks who just really enjoy sex ! now let me go find the place to vote for the contest ! :)

Back when I was a young whanker in art school I came out to all my friends as gay. I wasn't really gay all the way, because I loved women, but back in the day admitting you suck cock was simply gay even if you had a girlfriend.

Well, one of my best friends, Steve, was totally straight, but an artist and fine with my gayness or whatever. I didn't really act queer and liked girls and never hit on him, so we we're good buddies. Then one night drunk and alone together in my apartment he did the classic straight guy bi curious thing and we talked about how could I possibly kiss a guy or suck a guy's cock until I ended up giving Steve the best blow job of his life just to show him queers suck dick better then women because for faggots cocksucking is not just about foreplay, but can well be the main show itself.

Anyway, Steve was the open-minded type and we ended up having sex a couple of times, with me always being the bottom guy. Our relationship as two normal buddies survived because we never let it get out what we did and I didn't get emotionally gay with him. No kissing or boyfriend shit.

A few years later Steve got married to Mary, a skinny, flat chested, gothic, dark haired little bitch who nevertheless was a real beauty with big dark sad eyes. It kind of cooled my friendship with Steve because he didn't hang out anymore. It was all Mary, Mary, Mary. The bitch.

Then one night Steve shows up at my apartment with some weed and hangs out late into the night having a heart to heart.

Apparently, he and Mary have a bit of a kinky relationship. Mary likes to eat pussy and has been bringing little lezbo gothic tarts into their bed for some good old fashion bisexual FFM action. But Mary, always a little bit of dominance bitch, now wants Steve to bring home a stud, you know, as a reciprocal payback for all the pussy on pussy action she brought into their bed. She wants to see Steve in a little bit of bisexual action. Apparently, he had told her about his bi-curious adventures with me and skinny little Mary thinks I'll fill her cunt just fine.

Now I never fancied Mary much. Too skinny, too pierced, too white. But the idea of fucking the shit out Steve's bitch while going down on her man made me rethink my prejudice.

That Saturday night I showed up at Steve and Mary's for a vegan dinner and ,as you do, I brought a little something for the bong. It was all very comfortable sitting on the persian carpet taking hits, but I didn't know how Steve and Mary were going to start it and that was a bit awkward. We hadn't even talked suggestively about, you know...it. I was beginning to think maybe they had changed their mind about a threesome...

Then Mary pulled up her sarong to reveal her cunt and said, "I shaved it for tonight" and began to play with herself. I was gobsmacked for like a minute. My mouth hangin open.

We hadn't actually work up to this sort of abruptly blunt exposing of her pussy or nothing. I noticed she had a silver ring in her labia and that she was already a bit glistening or maybe oiled. We we're all a bit stoned. But I regained my composure and said that I would like to lick her pussy. Then I basically laid down on my belly on the carpet next to the bong and began to slowly at first lick her slit and then as my boner grew I began to really get into sucking her clit and labia. She fell back into Steve's lap and opened her legs more. I love to eat pussy.

I think the dope helped.... I mean here I was eating out a woman I had known for a few years. My best friend's wife, but I had never even kissed her before and actually didn't much like her really. The weird thing was that her cunt was gorgeous with really foliated twats and an erect clit that I sucked like a little boy's cock. You can never know what a woman's cunt is like until she spread her legs. I gave her the best royal head I could. Soon she had her knees up behind her ears and Steve was holding her ankles while I explored her sphincter with my tongue. I reckon her asshole wasn't virgin. I had two fingers in her arse... Mary was already cumming. I felt like I was doing a great job. Then she started to moan, "fuck me, fuck me. Come on, you guys fuck me, now. FUCK ME GOD DAMN IT."

We were in a crowded apartment building with the windows open and I'm sure the neighbours would have heard. Steve hurried flipped open the futon and knocked over the bong. But Mary and I weren't going to be distracted, so while Steve hustled up some paper towel to mop up the reeking bong water Mary and I stripped off our clothes and I mounted her missionary style on the futon and began to slowly at first ease my hard on into her cunt. Slowly I built up a pounding rhythm until I was fucking the shit of Steve's little gothic slut wife. Lost in our little fuck world, I didn't notice Steve slip out of his jeans until he appeared next to his wife's gasping face and began to feed her his gorgeous hard-on. Naturally, without thinking I laid on top pumping her silly while helping her lick her husband's cock.

This was apparently the first time Mary had ever seen a guy suck another guy's dick, much less while being fucked, so she went into a wave of orgasmic contractions and began to squirt piss or something at the same time. This made me cum too, although I seriously tried to hold back, I couldn't help myself. So I pulled out and pumped a fat white load out on her skinny titless chest. Mary had boy nipples. Not much to look at really, so covered in my warm semen was an improvement.

Mary pulled me by my cock to her mouth and tried to suck Steve and me at the same time. I laid down next to her and began to lick her soaking wet gapping cunt. She looked like she'd been fisted. I was proud of the hard fucking I gave her and went back eating her. She climbed on top of me in the sixty-nine position and began to rub her pussy on my face while sucking her husband's cock. He was balls to balls with me. I could feel she had both our cocks in her mouth together. Meanwhile, I was really getting into burying my face into her ass.

Then the part of the night I remember best and still drives me mad with horniness when I recall it today happened...

Steve came around and began to fuck his wife lying on top of me right over my face. Now Mary was a flat skinny little bitch, but that made her genital region between her buns kind of puffed up and very open. Her thighs didn't really meet, because she had this big gapping labia surrounded fuck hole. She was literally a fucking machine. Steve's cock gorgeously pushed into her folding in all her wet pussy lips and then he pull out unfolding her like a bright pink hibiscus dripping with piss yellow honey. I just rubbed my whole face in it. Occasionally, Steve would pull his dick out and feed me six or seven inches until he trigger my gag reflex and then pull out to go back to his wife's pussy. Each time he pulled out to fuck my face, Mary, the bitch, would complain, "put it back in, put it back in."

There was not much I could really do but let them fuck the shit out of each other on my face. I tried to suck Steve's gonads, but couldn't really hold one in while he was stroking. Nor could I really lick his asshole, because he was pounding her. All I could do was fingering his anus and gasp for air as her cunt and his dick smothered me with fuck juice. They picked up speed and she got me into a headlock between her thighs and was literal sitting on my face while he fucked her. I could barely move.

Eventually they came, semen and pussy squirts on my face. They rolled off sweating and panting on to the Persian carpet... All three of us were gasping for air. Everything was salty. I never seen Mary look so vibrant and beautiful, glistening white with sweat. She smiled at me with those beautiful gothic dark eyes of hers, taking my hand and said come on, let's shower together. I saw myself in the bathroom mirror. I looked like one of those Japanese sluts slimed with cum and pussy juice. The three of us showered and then fucked and sucked each other again until we feel asleep together. This time it was more like making love, a tender fondness between us was blooming...

In fact, the three of us did fall in love for awhile. Mary considered having a child by letting us mix our semen inside her womb, but threesomes especially when they get emotionally complex never last. Steve and Mary are still married and have three kids. I haven't visited in many years although we stay in touch via email. We never mention those days.

Last edited:
Back when I was a young whanker in art school I came out to all my friends as gay. I wasn't really gay all the way, because I loved women, but back in the day admitting you'd suck cock was simply gay even if you had a girlfriend.

Well, one of my best friends, Steve, was totally straight, but an artist and fine with my gayness or whatever. I didn't really act queer and liked girls and never hit on him, so we we're good buddies. Then one night drunk and alone together in my apartment he did the classic straight guy bi curious thing and we talked about how could I possibly kiss a guy or suck a guy's cock until I ended up giving Steve the best blow job of his life just to show him queers suck dick better then women because for faggots cocksucking is not just about foreplay, but can well be the main show itself.

Anyway, Steve was the open-minded type and we ended up having sex a couple of times, with me always being the bottom guy. Our relationship as two normal buddies survived because we never let it get out what we did and I didn't get emotionally gay with him. No kissing or boyfriend shit.

A few years later Steve got married to Mary, a skinny, flat chested, gothic, dark haired little bitch who nevertheless was a real beauty with big dark sad eyes. It kind of cooled my friendship with Steve because he didn't hang out anymore. It was all Mary, Mary, Mary. The bitch.

Then one night Steve shows up at my apartment with some weed and hangs out late into the night having a heart to heart.

Apparently, he and Mary have a bit of a kinky relationship. Mary likes to eat pussy and has been bringing little lezbo gothic tarts into their bed for some good old fashion bisexual FFM action. But Mary, always a little bit of dominance bitch, now wants Steve to bring home a stud, you know, as a reciprocal payback for all the pussy on pussy action she brought into their bed. She wants to see Steve in a little bit of bisexual action. Apparently, he had told her about his bi-curious adventures with me and skinny little Mary thinks I'll fill her cunt just fine.

Now I never fancied Mary much. Too skinny, too pierced, too white. But the idea of fucking the shit out Steve's bitch while going down on her man made me rethink my prejudice.

That Saturday night I showed up at Steve and Mary's for a vegan dinner and ,as you do, I brought a little something for the bong. It was all very comfortable sitting on the persian carpet taking hits, but I didn't know how Steve and Molly were going to start it and that was a bit awkward. We hadn't even talked suggestively about, you know...it. I was beginning to think maybe they had changed their mind about a threesome...

Then Molly pulled up her sarong to reveal her cunt and said, "I shaved it for tonight" and began to play with herself. I was gobsmacked for like a minute. My mouth hangin open.

We hadn't actually work up to this sort of abruptly blunt exposing of her pussy or nothing. I noticed she had a silver ring in her labia and that she was already a bit glistening or maybe oiled. We we're all a bit stoned. But I regained my composure and said that I would like to lick her pussy. Then I basically laid down on my belly on the carpet next to the bong and began to slowly at first lick her slit and then as my boner grew I began to really get into sucking her clit and labia. She fell back into Steve's lap and opened her legs more. I love to eat pussy.

I think the dope helped.... I mean here I was eating out a woman I had known for a few years. My best friend's wife, but I had never even kissed her before and actually didn't much like her really. The weird thing was that her cunt was gorgeous with really foliated twats and an erect clit that I sucked like a little boy's cock. You can never know what a woman's cunt is like until she spread her legs. I gave her the best royal head I could. Soon she had her knees up behind her ears and Steve was holding her ankles while I explored her sphincter with my tongue. I reckon her asshole wasn't virgin. I had two fingers in her arse... Marry was already cumming. I felt like I was doing a great job. Then she started to moan, "fuck me, fuck me. Come on, you guys fuck me, now. FUCK ME GOD DAMN IT."

We were in a crowded apartment building with the windows open and I'm sure the neighbours would have heard. Steve hurried flipped open the futon and knocked over the bong. But Mary and I weren't going to be distracted, so while Steve hustled up some paper towel to mop up the reeking bong water Mary and I stripped off our clothes and I mounted her missionary style on the futon and began to slowly at first ease my hard on into her cunt. Slowly I built up a pounding rhythm until I was fucking the shit of Steve's little gothic slut wife. Lost in our little fuck world, I didn't notice Steve slip out of his jeans until he appeared next to his wife's gasping face and began to feed her his gorgeous hard-on. Naturally, without thinking I laid on top pumping her silly while helping her lick her husband's cock.

This was apparently the first time Mary had ever seen a guy suck another guy's dick, much less while being fucked, so she went into a wave of orgasmic contractions and began to squirt piss or something at the same time. This made me cum too, although I seriously tried to hold back, I couldn't help myself. So I pulled out and pumped a fat white load out on her skinny titless chest. Mary had boy nipples. Not much to look at really, so covered in my warm semen was an improvement.

Mary pulled me by my cock to her mouth and tried to suck Steve and me at the same time. I laid down next to her and began to lick her soaking wet gapping cunt. She looked like she'd been fisted. I was proud of the hard fucking I gave her and went back eating her. She climbed on top of me in the sixty-nine position and began to rub her pussy on my face while sucking her husband's cock. He was balls to balls with me. I could feel she had both our cocks in her mouth together. Meanwhile, I was really getting into burying my face into her ass.

Then the part of the night I remember best and still drives me mad with horniness when I recall it today happened...

Steve came around and began to fuck his wife lying on top of me right over my face. Now Mary was a flat skinny little bitch, but that made her genital region between her buns kind of puffed up and very open. Her thighs didn't really meet, because she had this big gapping labia surrounded fuck hole. She was literally a fucking machine. Steve's cock gorgeously pushed into her folding in all her wet pussy lips and then he pull out unfolding her like a bright pink hibiscus dripping with piss yellow honey. I just rubbed my whole face in it. Occasionally, Steve would pull his dick out and feed me six or seven inches until he trigger my gag reflex and then pull out to go back to his wife's pussy. Each time he pulled out to fuck my face, Mary, the bitch, would complain, "put it back in, put it back in."

There was not much I could really do but let them fuck the shit out of each other on my face. I tried to suck Steve's gonads, but couldn't really hold one in while he was stroking. Nor could I really lick his asshole, because he was pounding her. All I could do was fingering his anus and gasp for air as her cunt and his dick smothered me with fuck juice. They picked up speed and she got me into a headlock between her thighs and was literal sitting on my face while he fucked her. I could barely move.

Eventually they came, semen and pussy squirts on my face. They rolled off sweating and panting on to the Persian carpet... All three of us were gasping for air. Everything was salty. I never seen Mary look so vibrant and beautiful, glistening white with sweat. She smiled at me with those beautiful gothic dark eyes of hers, taking my hand and said come on, let's shower together. I saw myself in the bathroom mirror. I looked like one of those Japanese sluts slimed with cum and pussy juice. The three of us showered and then fucked and sucked each other again until we feel asleep together. This time it was more like making love, a tender fondness between us was blooming...

In fact, the three of us did fall in love for awhile. Mary considered having a child by letting us mix our semen inside her womb, but threesomes especially when they get emotionally complex never last. Steve and Mary are still married and have three kids. I haven't visited in many years although we stay in touch via email. We never mention those days.

Thank you for sharing your story. Very hot.

There was story that involved a female bartender and two young guys that she made suck each other off before they could have her, I can't find it and I've looked. If anybody can find it, that would be great.

There was story that involved a female bartender and two young guys that she made suck each other off before they could have her, I can't find it and I've looked. If anybody can find it, that would be great.

I hope you find it. I love stories about women using sex with them as a way to get men to do anything including each other

Back