The Jeffinator's Lounge

Once I get the Kingdom I'll officially care not if the sword is a fake. It's got to fool other people. If it's the right one kudos, if not. . .as long as I get control of the British Empire. . .and a time machine so the US is still part of that. I just remembered tiny island with gloomy weather.

I wonder if I can get Trunk's Sword.

Hmmm. I need to find a shrine in Morrowind to cure my disease....managed to catch Yellowtick Fever in the game.

Been a while since I played that, I got lost after some poncy Prince got himself murdered or was Morrowind the one before that. Crap. I own these games that I never play.

Yeah that's right, I got even less far in Morrowind. It turns out I need my hand held a little more than those games tend do to and I got off the prison boat and started stealing everything that wasn't nailed down. Stumbled into a cave thinking "gee, a cave, lets see what's in it."

There were Fire Elementals. And I was in no way prepared to deal with Fire Elementals. And they were to fast to run from. They were horrible!

Yeah that's right, I got even less far in Morrowind. It turns out I need my hand held a little more than those games tend do to and I got off the prison boat and started stealing everything that wasn't nailed down. Stumbled into a cave thinking "gee, a cave, lets see what's in it."

There were Fire Elementals. And I was in no way prepared to deal with Fire Elementals. And they were to fast to run from. They were horrible!

Your level must have been too high. I have yet to encounter them.

I might have been a decent level. I don't remember much more than oh shit oh shit oh shit oh shit from that encounter.

I might have been a decent level. I don't remember much more than oh shit oh shit oh shit oh shit from that encounter.

THey have this nasty issue with the monsters leveling up as you do. Of course, when that happens, hit the Tilde key, and type in tgm . This enables God Mode...

Ah, I'm one of those unwashed people who still plays mostly on consoles. I'm sure there is still a God Mode cheat but damned if I know it.

I too used god mode on Morrowind and just killed everyone in sight, lol. I spend 120 hours on Oblivion and completed everything except the thieves guild. Only got to level 19 on Skyrim, completed the Companions questline and married Aela the Huntress, lol.

I too used god mode on Morrowind and just killed everyone in sight, lol. I spend 120 hours on Oblivion and completed everything except the thieves guild. Only got to level 19 on Skyrim, completed the Companions questline and married Aela the Huntress, lol.

I MIGHT consider Skyrim. There are mods for the PC version that revert the mechanics to that of Oblivion.

I love the Skyrim mechanics. Huge improvement over Oblivion. The perk system, dragon shouts, and being able to equip anything to each hand independently is awesome.

How is it a downgrade?

I didn't like the changes. I liked Oblivion. I find Skyrim's gameplay mechanics superfluous. They made changes that never should have been made, and added features that I never saw the point of. The only useful thing, that I know of, is the dual wielding option.

I love the way they did the stats and perks in the stars. Thought that was pretty cool. But everyone has their own opinion about what makes a game great.

I'm considering a new RP lightly based on the British show Misfits. Its about a group of young offenders who get caught up in a really bad electrical storm while doing community service and they develop superpowers. While they tend to be more focused on personal gain and other not-so-heroic endeavors, I was thinking for this RP the characters become a little more villainous with their powers, lol. Of course, it would be originals based somewhere in America, and people could pick whatever powers for their characters.

Last edited:
Sounds like it could be interesting.Though you should really do Naruto, it's ripe for the kind of overthinking you're clearly cursed with.

See that paragraph you just wrote. That's ALL you should do for an intro on the Misfits. Kids, storm, super powers, get rowdy. None of these dates associated with NPCs that we aren't playing, none of the grand history of the world that most writers leave intentionally vague so they can fill in the gaps later instead of being written into a corner.

Well yeah, this would be mostly an original world. I did that with YJ incase someone referenced something from DC comics continuity. I wanted to explain key points in DC history in that version.

Well yeah, this would be mostly an original world. I did that with YJ incase someone referenced something from DC comics continuity. I wanted to explain key points in DC history in that version.

But the same thing holds true for that sort of thing also. If someone wants to reference something from "official" timelines and sources, they could ask you about it in an OOC thread (that's one of the reasons to have them, after all) or they could just write and go back and edit if you find that what they wrote clashes with how you want the world to go--as OP and ringleader, your view of the world clearly takes precedence, mostly, but I wouldn't expect you to try and come with every possible thing that someone might come up with in advance.

Just roll with it and take things as they come.

:cool:

And I don't think you appreciate how intimidating that wall of text is, especially to newcomers. They see that and assume they need to know it.

Its basically just a brief history of this version of the DC Universe. Its basically saying, "these are the key points in this DC history. Everything else is open.

Back