The Declaration of Apparent Orchestrated Intent

C:Shady Shit

Now I have a local Police Detective knocking on my door and asking me what's up. It's the same detective that handled my rape case, & he just threatened me with potentially filing a false report.
 
C: Called it.

So if you read through all the parts of the TRUTHBOMB thread, you'll be aware that I had a hunch someone working for the child protection agency, and an individual within the prosecutor's office, were assisting this man inabusing his children.

Well the car that belonged to Mrs. "They re-examined your case" just showed up and took someone away.

Pedophiles need help....
:(
 
C: Truthbomb Declaration

SO:: C: Current MIX
.....and not just in my threads::
Still think the government has any1'S best interest in mind?

1. Amnesty.. wut?

"The 2,837 sex offenders represented five percent of the 59,347 deportable aliens released since last September under the supervision of U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE), according to the GAO*report, which was*released Thursday.
“There are circumstances in which criminal aliens who have been ordered removed from the United States – including those convicted of a sex offense – cannot be removed,” the report states. “For example, a criminal alien may not be removed because the designated country will not accept the alien’s return.” "

"Freedom from imprisonment lies at the heart of the liberty protected by the Due Process Clause,” Associate Justice Stephen Breyer wrote in the*majority opinion."

From here:: http://cnsnews.com/news/article/ali...ers-comply-supreme-court#sthash.G45MHq9H.dpuf

2. Theorhetorical Science in you FEDERAL health records?

"According to a*solicitation*posted by the Department of Health and Human Services on Sept. 4, the CMS is commissioning the National Academy of Sciences to study how best to add social and behavioral factors to electronic health record reporting.

The agency said adding social and behavioral data to patients’ online records will improve health care."

From here:: http://freebeacon.com/government-seeking-inclusion-of-social-and-behavioral-in-health-records/

3. Many Government employees do terrible jobs and get paid well for it

"With Obamacare’s massive Patient Data Hub*poised to open soon, a sloppy mistake by an Obamacare employee hasn’t exactly inspired confidence that Americans’ private information will be closely guarded by Obamacare’s powers-that-be.* As the*Minneapolis Star Tribune*reports (and Andrew Johnson*highlights*at NRO), an Obamacare exchange employee in Minnesota accidentally sent out an email containing 2,400 Americans’ Social Security numbers.*"

Found by here::
http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs...-out-2400-social-security-numbers_753991.html

4. This bullshit::
" 'You're not the ones deciding who you vote for. The media and the money is,' Wagner says.

Wagner's campaign video has attracted attention from national political observers including CNN host Jake Tapper, who jokingly tweeted Friday, 'Wagner for Mayor.

'One political website dubbed it 'the best political campaign video of 2013'.

Read more:*http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ate-bizarre-campaign-video.html#ixzz2esIqU9JQ

....

& these are just from TODAY'S news links...

/me sighs
 
C:???

So I just got arrested.

Yeah. Apparently I violated a noise ordinace with my home stereo.

Except I didn't.

Pensville statute 8.3-7 clearly states that the noise must audible 100 feet from the source.

I just checked. It's not.

Funny, huh?
 
C: Mo'

So I just got arrested.

Yeah. Apparently I violated a noise ordinace with my home stereo.

Except I didn't.

Pensville statute 8.3-7 clearly states that the noise must audible 100 feet from the source.

I just checked. It's not.

Funny, huh?

Oh, in my excitement to post, I forgot to add that I wasn't offered an opportunity to turn it down, nor was I read the statute, even though I asked, and the officer had to 'follow' me Into the house so I could put my shoes and keys to lock the door.

Why would I allow that you ask?

'Health hint for the traveler, don't throw rocks at guys with guns."
 
C :: Truthbomb

SO:: for the life of meI cannot figure out why two children being held prisoner and raped inside a home seems impossible.

How many news stories in recent years were about just that?

What about this one from Lit's newlinks from today?
http://touch.orlandosentinel.com/#story/os-oviedo-mother-child-sex-husband-trial-20130911/

A child bred to be molested? WTF Florida.

Or this one out of Missouri? (also from Lit's newlinks)

http://www.cnn.com/2013/09/11/justice/missouri-sex-slave-sentence/index.html

Or massive pedo rings in CT and Europe.

Seriously
You'd think my local Police are in on it or something...
Almost like they'd go as far as arresting someone for no reason just to protect an obvious pedophile, just to make a whistleblower look bad all while swearing they are upholding justice...
 
C:: Idiot

OMG I totally forgot, as I'm exstatic with proof.

I was never read my Miranda rights when I was arrested, but I cannot pick up the police report until Monday to fi d out what was the probable cause for my arrest.

If these kids can get raped all weekend, I can deal with my fear of lawyers.
 
C :: Chance Card

OMG I totally forgot, as I'm exstatic with proof.

I was never read my Miranda rights when I was arrested, but I cannot pick up the police report until Monday to fi d out what was the probable cause for my arrest.

If these kids can get raped all weekend, I can deal with my fear of lawyers.

Ok:: SO:: Before my next post (which wil @O doozy keen) I have to post this.

The officer who arrested me is not a bad guy, as far as I can tell.

In point of fact, he's the officer I have had the most contact with in this town, he even remembered me from waiting on court day.

I have to offer him a chance to redeem. We had one hell of a conversation about neutrality and Police benevolence.

I have to throw him a lifeline, but just him, because I, also, am not a bad guy as far as I can tell.
 
C:: Better Way

Ok:: SO:: Before my next post (which wil @O doozy keen) I have to post this.

The officer who arrested me is not a bad guy, as far as I can tell.

In point of fact, he's the officer I have had the most contact with in this town, he even remembered me from waiting on court day.

I have to offer him a chance to redeem. We had one hell of a conversation about neutrality and Police benevolence.

I have to throw him a lifeline, but just him, because I, also, am not a bad guy as far as I can tell.

A Lawsuit should not be the first choice of anyone >.<
"The woman, who did not give her name, left Roosevelt on foot, still wearing a hospital gown.

She left accompanied by a cop, a man in a suit, and a third man in casual clothes. When a reporter asked her to describe what happened, she was ordered not to speak by the man in the suit."

From here:
http://nypost.com/2013/09/15/cops-accidentally-shoot-two-bystanders-while-trying-to-subdue-man/
 
C :: A Perfect Circle

SO: Thought food:::

Considering the recent Police activity I have received from re-reporting Child Abuse to an official agency, it makes me wonder about the charges levied against me by Logan Twp roughly thirty days after my initial report...

THIS COULD BE TOTAL SPECULATION...

...but damn if it isn't coincidental...
 
C:: Rising Tieds

I wanted to skip these floods in Colorado...

...looks like I cannot::

SO:: This bit starts with New Orleans

It was a flood zone that flooded from a huge storm and every1 seemed to be so surprised.
...and then New Jersey and New York flood zones flooded and every1 seemed so surprised.

...and then Boulder flooded and everyone seemed so surprised...
...because it's in the mountains.. right?

Well mountains still have low spots:: Mountains still have flood zones and pathways...

So, I decided to look this information up..

...and what happened?

Endless FEMA floodmap information. In fact it's almost all I could find.

Until I found the City of Boulder's official flood map page.
Which just happens to have an official disclaimer on how Boulder isn't responsible for the info.

The map is an interactive application... With all of the FEMA functions working great...
BUT not the elevation part of the application.

Could it be that the flooding is in flood zones?

What does all of this have in common except for $$?

How could FEMA suddenly gain credibility for the work they do?

I'm not trying to be an asshole, as the situation sucks, but it seems to me a lot of persons saw this coming.

Boulder flood map & Disclaimer::
http://gisweb.ci.boulder.co.us/agswebsites/pds/floodmap/

Why would we need the distraction of a federal disaster in ANOTHER flood zone?

Google Search::
http://www.google.com/#psj=1&q=National+Flood+Zone+Map
 
C :: Hahahahahahaha

I wanted to skip these floods in Colorado...

Endless FEMA floodmap information. In fact it's almost all I could find.

Until I found the City of Boulder's official flood map page.
Which just happens to have an official disclaimer on how Boulder isn't responsible for the info.

The map is an interactive application... With all of the FEMA functions working great...
BUT not the elevation part of the application.

Could it be that the flooding is in flood zones?
I'm not trying to be an asshole, as the situation sucks, but it seems to me a lot of persons saw this coming.

Boulder flood map & Disclaimer::
http://gisweb.ci.boulder.co.us/agswebsites/pds/floodmap/

Why would we need the distraction of a federal disaster in ANOTHER flood zone?

So I rechecked this link today...
COINCIDENTALLY the whole thing works again.
The entire city of Boulder is a flood zone as per the elevation certificates that no one is responsible for posting or using.
'nuff said
 
C: Disaster?

SO:: I have to give an A+ to CNN for this article::

http://www.cnn.com/2013/09/15/us/colorado-flooding/index.html?hpt=hp_t1

It has some excellent nuggets in it::

Most importantly:: This bit ::

"An additional 482 people remained unaccounted for in Larimer County and 318 in Boulder County. Authorities believe most or all of those people are safe but simply out of touch with relatives or officers who found their homes empty."

Is this what has been told to you?

Did you know there are only 4 confirmed deaths as of yesterday?
Sadly, one of the deaths was a hero....

"The four confirmed deaths include a man and a woman, both 19, who were swept away after leaving their car Thursday in Boulder County. Authorities said the woman left the car first, and the man jumped out to try to save her."

That would make one hell of a story/plot bunny.
 
C :: Accurate Science

SO:: In my usual stumblin I came across this awesome article that throws a massive amount of 'fact' into 'theory' that has been used as FACT::

"...*but surprising new research shows a different hormone may play a role in less sex drive and more fat as men age. Estrogen — the female hormone — is needed by men, too, and the study gives the first clear evidence that too little of it can cause certain “male menopause” symptoms.

“A lot of things we think are due to testosterone deficiency are actually related to the estrogen deficiency that accompanies it,” said Dr. Joel Finkelstein of Massachusetts General Hospital. He led the U.S.-government funded study, which appears in Thursday’s New England Journal of Medicine. "

From here::
http://washington.cbslocal.com/2013/09/14/study-low-estrogen-may-play-a-role-in-male-menopause/

I was actually quite skeptical at first, but towards the end, the scientists said::

"He said the study shows a big variability in the amount of testosterone men may need. Doctors tend to try a lower dose and abandon it if it doesn’t work, but some men may need more.

Further research is needed, but the results may boost the case for giving testosterone to prevent frailty in older men, the authors write. Low testosterone may contribute to less muscle and bone strength and mobility, impaired thinking skills, heart disease and other problems."

Yeah, Goo D stuff.

Also at the end::

"Dr. Peter J. Snyder of the University of Pennsylvania called the new work an excellent study, but noted it was not intended to determine whether hormone therapy is beneficial. He is leading a study that will — a National Institute on Aging study testing testosterone replacement in 800 older men."

Pro = A+
 
c :: Offering

OMG I totally forgot, as I'm exstatic with proof.

I was never read my Miranda rights when I was arrested, but I cannot pick up the police report until Monday to fi d out what was the probable cause for my arrest.

So I went to pickup the report of my arrest.
It wasn't available, and probably won't be until Thursday as it has to be reviewed by the sergeant and the chief or something.

But more than likely my name will be in the local paper before then.

Neat huh?

I'm stopping by, again, tonight when the arresting officer is on duty.

I'm going to offer him a verbal motion of dismissal and use the 5th amendment as basis of proof.
So if I never post again...
 
C :: Reality

So I went to pickup the report of my arrest.
It wasn't available, and probably won't be until Thursday as it has to be reviewed by the sergeant and the chief or something.

But more than likely my name will be in the local paper before then.

Neat huh?

I'm stopping by, again, tonight when the arresting officer is on duty.

I'm going to offer him a verbal motion of dismissal and use the 5th amendment as basis of proof.
So if I never post again...

Ok:: SO::
Went to the station, waited around for a bit to talk to the officer.

I offered him a verbal motion for dismissal, using the 5th and the fact that no evidence of an actual crime existed.

He really is the nice guy I thought he was, as he said 'Look, if you show up to court, and don't intentionally start any trouble, I'll drop the charges.'

"Talking beats fighting, and talking is only about my third favorite thing."

NOW:: I can sue the crap out of the Police Department...

...BUT:: I don't want to...
...BECAUSE:: Now I have a friend in an important place.

Thinking like a Civil Individual is not robotics.

**NOTE:: I have every intention of going after the Detective, because he is bad at his job, and I don't want him as a township freeholder.

If he can't detect, and he lies on reports, then he IS NOT FIT TO GOVERN OR FREELY HOLD ANYTHING.

A some1 has to perform an abatement of nuisance, might as well be me...
...because with great power (knowledge) comes great responsibility.

Lesson over.

**As a note I'm still not sure if he is running, because my mouth messes up and I forget to ask. Mybad. :(
 
Last edited:
C :: Backs on Walls

SO:: At approximately 10 AM, after finally getting to sleep at 4AM from another night of hearing molestation, and having my bed shake from statutory rape/child molestation/abuse by two grown men of two children, Someone knocked on my door.

Who could it be you ask?

Why it was the Detective who investigated my rape case.
Well what could he possibly be here for?
Obviously :: Coincidentally :: to serve me with a summons for harrassment. ( NJAC 2C:33 - 4A)

Yup :D I must be doing something CORRECTLY >.<

When I asked when the CIVIL harrassment charges were filed against me, the 'Detective' replied:

"Sometime Yesterday."

Well the father never left the house.....? There is also no time anywhere on the paperwork.

After I was 'served' (hahaha) with a complaint-summons I was givin a stern 'talking to' by the guy::

Which included such nuggets as "Listen to me!" and "The recent allegations were fully investigated."

Just like my rape case.... ::eek:: When I brought up the fact that I wanted the audio/video recordings, he said:: "I'm not here for that," and then he got really mad. Yeah. Truth is like that buddy.

Then I was threatened with being arrested, put in cuffs, and forced to pay bail for the arrested for my music or the words I speak at any volume within my own home.

AND THEN:: He said the kicker words:: "If you don't like it, you can move."
IN POINT OF FACT:: I have lived in this town for SIX YEARS the pedo neighbor has been here for TWO.
In those SIX YEARS I have never had the slightest problem with anyone, in fact, I have only made friends.

Yeah. Well if they want to arrest me AGAIN for a noise ordinace, they better have a 30 yard tape measure and evidence of how it is an annoyance at that distance.

IT IS OK though:: Why you might ask?
Because it's THE STATE OF NEW JERSEY vs. Gabriel R. Gattuso in a Civil court.

Hell yes. I have the right to face my accuser via the rules of the CONSTITUTION in a court of law, in a public trial, and be presented with the evidence against me, and be permitted to obtain witnesses in my favor, AND use evidence to defend myself, such as his drug deals, and my vibration videos.

COINCIDENTALLY:: The court date is the same time as my noise ordinace violation illegal arrest.

If anyone wants to attend, it's 11/11/13 @ 9AM :D

THIS IS A SMALL PRICE TO PAY FOR THE LIFE OF TWO CHILDREN. Maybe more, considering many of the cops want nothing to do with this.

Drunk UN is Bad UN.
 
C :: Truthbomb

As a side note to the above post, I've sending e-mails to the head of DCF, giving regular updates to the circumstances, along with all of the previous reports I filed with the Police, and the Prosecutor's office.

I have received no response since I was told the matter was being handled delicately.

Hopefully this is because she is speechless and is working behind the scenes to defend these children.

Hopefully.

"This wouldn't be so bad if it wasn't for the chickens." -Phillip J. Fry
 
C :: Reality

So as it turns out the person whom is running for freeholder is not the Detective.

Thanks the lawls.

On a side note:: If they are relatives, that doesn't matter.

I would hope no one ever judged me only or entirely on my family.

In fact, the pedo's brother used to be my neighbor and he was awesome.
 
C :: Beyond Epic

So as I lay here in bed, calmly and casually saying things like 'child molestation is a crime' and such I finally got a reply from the pedo or at leasr one of them.

He told me how he was related to one of the cops. And then he told me how he had all of my public health record and began to recite parts of it aloud. Turns out the cops released confidential records to him.

Shit just got real. He was to stupid to realize what he was doing.

Or to realize what he did.

He just proved everything I thought to be true.

The cops are in on it, or at least some of them.

..and therefore pedo conspiracies are real.

An authorized tape recording would be nice but eh, truth is truth, it will come out in the end.

**As an edit:: None of the recited information is what is in this thread. And the man was replying at me from the daughters' room.

Yeah.

"The smartest person in the room is obviously an idiot."
 
Last edited:
C :: .... :(

From the local top::
Local DCF Office Head said:
Gabriel,

Thank you again for providing us with information. *The investigation is
ongoing, and due to confidentiality laws, I cannot discuss this matter
with you at this time. *I can just assure you that we take these matters
very seriously and we are handling it. *We are not a part of whatever
the Pennsville police are doing in regards to charging you. *I would
also like to assure you that your name was NEVER provided to anyone. *As
a matter of fact, I didn't provide your name to the screener at the DCP
hotline. *There is no way possible that anyone truly knows the source of
the information except me, so we (my office) could contact you later if
we needed further information. *I promised that I would not disclose
your name, and I kept that promise. *However, once we started the
investigation and started asking specific questions based on your
information, it is highly reasonable to assume that your neighbors
quickly figured it out based on the nature of the questions and the
conflicts you and the neighbors had been experiencing lately, as you
reported to me. * It appears to me that your neighbors may be calling
the police when a new conflict arises. *Again, we have nothing to do
with the Pennsville Police issuing any charges, we are not part of that,
and we do not get involved with those types of matters.

The problem with this is it works both ways :(
 
C :: Fear or Frog?

So 8've been thinking a lot about about my lawyer issue.

I cannot remember the last time, short of The Majestic, The Aviator, & Find Me Guilty that I have sen an example of someone representing themselves. (Thanks for those BTW Hollywoodland)

My biggist issue, the more I think about it is that, with a lawyer, I lose my ability to speak.
Now my words may mess up when vocal, but that's what appeals are for.

Yeah, when you hire a lawyer, they speak for you.

Yeah. I may have wanted one in the past, but no one I contacted wanted the job, and I see now that individuals from my county's prosecutor's office are also members of the bar association.

Community Chest is better than a Wild Card.

So.. well.. in for a penny, in for a pound .

Because a man that represents himself has a fool for a client, and considering the circumstances, that doesn't seem so bad.

---> This is about children and the Constitution + the LAW
 
C :: Th Obvious

SO: Here's some things I cannot figure out unless I already did::

1. Why has no medical examination been done on these children?
1a. Why have the father and children not been drug tested drop hazard style?
2. Why if things are as bad as I know they are, have the children not confessed to the authorities?
3. Why, if both children have been pulled out of school before they were legally allowed, and I have been told by the police that they have seen at least one child in the home, have no consequences of that been involked?
4. Why, if multiple reports have been filed against at least two of the men abusing these kids, and I have shown what could easily be probable cause, has no search warrant be executed unexpectedly?
5. If the daughter 'doesn't live there' at any time, why can no one ever find her?

EXPLOITATION IS MASTURBATION.

This shit ain't hard to fix.
 
Back
Top