Illinois fuck buddies, sign in here.

burger26

Virgin
I see other areas with threads, why not us too? Post your age, sex, location and a brief message if you want, and hopefully the responses and pm's will start pouring in.

about me

I am 32 male from chicago suburbs. looking for some fun. have pics to trade. looking for females or possibly couples. hope this thread takes off.

hey, 28 male from Peoria IL. any ladies in the area? i have a few face pix to trade.

47 / M / Rockford. Looking for a woman or possibly a couple for daytime fun.

Count Me

Check out the profile. PM me anything looks interesting to you or just to say hey.

IL gal

22 year old recent college graduate here :)
bored, looking for a job and sitting around folks house until can get $$ to move out on own.
Willing to chat until comfortable with chat friend to meet. Have yahoo, and MSN chat. PM if interested. :heart:
Male or female under 30 welcome, over 30 intice me to go over age limit. :p

18 male from chicago suberbs lookin for some fun. I am straight. have pix to trade

East Central part of Illinois

217 area code... male 47 years old... I do have a car and a job for gas money. Chicago isn't local but it is only 2 1/2 hours away from me. St. Louis is 3 hours away. Carbondale a couple of hours. Possibilities are endless. I can't do weekends because of my wife, but she travels most weeks during the week. :devil:

First Time Poster Here.

We are a Happily Married Couple

She is 30, he is 39.

Always looking to make new friends.

38 Female Central Il, one and a half hrs from chicago depending on traffic. Straight. :kiss:

pleaz_me said:
Perhaps some of us are looking for more than just a buddy ;)

I'm gunna go with Pleaz on this one....

definately more than just a "buddy"....I have recess at work... that's all the buddies I need....

27 1/2 single gal...far nw burbs of chicago....

Now Central IL and Naperville

Just relocated during the week for my company to Bloomington-Normal Woo-Hoo :nana: Anybody around here for sensual fun? I am single professional 35 yo Blk male. BTW I am in Naperville on the weekends most of the time to care for my condo. . . Take care!

41 yo male from NW Chicagoland (Arlington Heights). Looking for NSA adult fun with ladies or couples.

Champaign area

Hey everyone,

If you are hot and steamy and love to receive oral just I-M me anytime

illguyyy

Do I still Count? I actually grew up in Chi-town and travel down quite often. I currently live in Wisconsin. Only an hour and half from downtown.

So... Count me in i guess.

Looking...

Mid 30's couple in North Suburbs looking for another couple for chat, maybe cam, maybe more... PM us if you are interested, we'd love to get to know you and see what happens. :devil:

Mr and Mrs C

Back