Kathy's Intensive Research (closed for Little_Red_Rose)

GirlWatch

Really Experienced
Joined
Sep 12, 2010
Posts
248
It was full night out by the time I got around to putting the final exam grades into the system, the semester all but technically over. Most of the names were as unimpressive to me now as they were at the start of the semester, so many of them just getting their requirements out of the way, with so few truly having a passion for the topic.

Ah, Kathy Perkham. I had enjoying watching her in my Modern Literature class all semester, but it had only gotten better as the weather warmed up. She wasn't the brightest student in the class by a long shot, but she worked hard, and she responded so well to encouragement. So well that I wondered if she could be the one for this summer’s fun. Kathy’s choice in clothes wasn’t as revealing as some of the young women, and there were others with better genetic blessings, but there was a feeling I got from her that once she got the right encouragement she would have an enthusiasm that would not be denied. She probably couldn’t be a new Silvia Lee, but then Silvia was a bundle of fun that I might never find again. I still liked to pull out Silvia’s tapes.

With that pleasant thought in mind (and loins) and a tumbler of scotch warming my veins, I entered a short private note for Ms Perkham, knowing that she'd read it as soon as grades were posted: “Ms Perkham, please see me during my office hours on Friday concerning your final paper.” I knew that she’d respond well to that, particularly since she could likely do the math on her semester grade, and it just so happened to land right where she wouldn’t quite be satisfied with it. Yes, I looked forward to that.

* * *

I opened the shades on the high windows in my office, letting the warm sun bathe the room. I wanted it to be a bit warm for my guest. This allowed me to casually lounge in clothes that I never would have worn to lectures, though perhaps some students might have seen me in shorts and t-shirts before at the gym. I find it quite inspiring to my workout to be able to watch young women in their sleek outfits. That thought reminded me of Kathy Perkham as well. I knew she’d be prompt. When she arrived I had her final paper out on my desk.
 
My character:

O7Uj01S.jpg


Name: Kathy Perkham
Age: 18
Height: 5'9"
Cup size: 32C

--
Oh hey.

My name is Kathy Perkham and I'm a student here in the college. I'm from out of state, having grown up in Kansas before moving here in New York state when I had to go to college. I wasn't the only one to have moved to the "Big Apple"; Brian, my boyfriend for about three years now got accepted into the same school and we spent most of our time together. Of course, a lot of that had to do with the fact that he was a bit jealous of the attention I got around campus - especially when I went on my morning jog around campus. Yep, guys loved my body, being a somewhat tall (5'9") woman with a fit body, perky 32C cup breasts and a big round butt that enticed men everywhere. Of course, I never saw why my boyfriend ever had to worry, I was loyal and a practicing Christian. But anyway, let's move on...

What really change my life was that day when I logged into my computer to get my grades. The academic year was nearing to an end, so everyone (including myself) was stressed out like you wouldn't believe. So imagine my surprise when I saw my grade for Modern Literature and saw that my grade was a B-! Plus, there was a note attached to my grade that said: “Ms Perkham, please see me during my office hours on Friday concerning your final paper.”

That didn't sound good.

...

I won't lie, I was a little nervous about seeing the professor on this Friday evening. I tried to calm myself with a nice jog around campus, or at least while I was on my way to his office. Wearing casual clothing; a light blue long sleeve and a pair of black tights that really hugged my fit thick thighs and ass, I knocked on his door and said "I'm sorry sir, you wanted to see me today?"
 
I was glad to see Kathy’s face appear in my doorway, though I had been hopeful she’d wear something that would let me see more of her than that long sleeve shirt. Ah well, there would be more time for viewing her later I supposed. With my office still holding the warmth of the day, she might even be a bit overdressed.

"I'm sorry sir, you wanted to see me today?"

“Yes, yes, come on in and close the door. I’m not expecting anyone else today.” I stood up and crossed over to the front of my desk, leaning back on its hefty wood frame casually. In an unusual reversal, I suppose my shorts and t-shirt meant I was less covered than the student before me. I watched her eyes, wondering if she’d be surprised at that. I rubbed my hand over the one-day stubble on my chin as if still considering what I was going to say.

"Ms Perkham, you've been a great contributor to the class this semester, and you clearly have worked very hard.” I sighed. “It pains me then to see that your grade is a B but so very close to being an A in Modern Literature."

I stepped forward from my desk towards Kathy, moving just to the edge of what would be personal space for many people. She was a fairly tall young woman, but my 6’ 4” frame let me look down on her and be just a shade imposing. Her reaction my intrusion on her space would help me know if she had the hidden submissive side I was looking for. If she couldn’t hold eye contact with me and dropped her eyes it would be a good opportunity to look her over at such close range. "However, I haven't officially put in the grade for your final paper here, and it occurred to me that I do have need for some help of my own this weekend to complete research for a grant I plan to submit. I’ve been so caught up in classes and grading that I’ve let this grant deadline sneak up on me.”

I circled around her, my hand back to my chin in a thoughtful gesture, even as I checked out her prominent backside in her tights. “You've shown a real talent for research, I've noticed. If you can put aside what I'm sure are busy plans for the weekend and dedicate yourself to assisting me, then when I put your final paper grade in on Monday then it will be enough to bring you to an A for the semester." Her ass seemed to cry out for a nice firm spank, but that would have to wait for later. “If you’re as helpful as I think you might be capable of, perhaps an A+.”

I circled back to my desk and looked over my shoulder at her. I tapped my fingers on her paper, lying on my desk. "If this grant goes through, I'll also need a research assistant next semester, which carries quite a nice stipend..."

Now was the moment where we see if I get to play my little game with her. I strode back in front of her, even in a bit closer than before. My cock was stirring with excitement in my shorts.

“So, Ms Perkham, is this an opportunity that you are interested in?”
 
I anxiously looked into the office, seeing the professor that I normally have only observed in a professional attire, wearing a simple pair of shorts and t-shirt. His casual attire looked nice - I mean, when you think of a professor, you normally don't think of someone who looked like they spent days at the gym with beautifully wavy brown hair. Not to mention that in this environment got me to notice a bit more the features around his face, that is the rugged handsome look. He had this five 'o clock shadow going on, with strong cheek bones and -

“Yes, yes, come on in and close the door. I’m not expecting anyone else today.”
he said, snapping me out of my thoughts as he stood up, crossing over to the front of the desk and leaning there, very casually. It honestly felt as if he was behaving less like a stiff professor and more like a very confident business man. I slowly closed the door behind me, walking in just as he began rubbing his chin, as if he was in deep thought. For a moment there, I stood not knowing what to say or do. The older man broke the silence:

"Ms Perkham, you've been a great contributor to the class this semester, and you clearly have worked very hard.”
he said with a sympathetic sigh. “It pains me then to see that your grade is a B but so very close to being an A in Modern Literature."

I frowned just a bit, standing there without much purpose. Did he call me in here just to tell me that? This disappointment was pushed aside to make room for anxiety, as the handsome professor came up close to me - real close - towering over me and looking at me for a moment. He made eye contact but I seriously couldn't hold it; he was just so imposing that I honestly felt a little intimidated for a second. Thankfully, once again he broke the silence by continuing "However, I haven't officially put in the grade for your final paper here, and it occurred to me that I do have need for some help of my own this weekend to complete research for a grant I plan to submit. I’ve been so caught up in classes and grading that I’ve let this grant deadline sneak up on me.”

"Oh." I answered back simply, wondering where he was going with this. I guessed that maybe he needed some help, but I wasn't about to impose myself here. After all, what kind of an idiot would I look like if I just told him that I could help without him even asking? Thankfully, my worries were for nothing as he continued on “You've shown a real talent for research, I've noticed. If you can put aside what I'm sure are busy plans for the weekend and dedicate yourself to assisting me, then when I put your final paper grade in on Monday then it will be enough to bring you to an A for the semester."

He wasn't serious. This was way too good to be true.

"If you’re as helpful as I think you might be capable of, perhaps an A+.”


"Sir, that would be fantastic!" I replied, my facial expression going from worried to absolutely ecstatic! I watched him go over to his desk, tapping on what I could only assume was my paper. "If this grant goes through, I'll also need a research assistant next semester, which carries quite a nice stipend..."

A possibility to be an assistant for next semester?! Undergraduates usually compete vigorously for those kind of positions and here I was, already with the possibility of getting one? Needless to say that I was completely sold.

“So, Ms Perkham, is this an opportunity that you are interested in?”


"I won't disappoint you professor!" I answered with a big grin on my face, the tone of my voice going just a tad bit more high pitched. It was a bit difficult to curb my enthusiasm "I can spend the whole weekend helping you with this research! I won't disappoint you, I promise!"

And with that, I extended my hand towards the professor.
 
"I won't disappoint you professor! I can spend the whole weekend helping you with this research! I won't disappoint you, I promise!"

She was so enthusiastic, it made me smile. "Excellent, Ms Perkham." I took her hand, feeling her small soft fingers enwrapped in my own. I certainly didn't want to hurt her, but a firm grip would provide good contrast for later. "I do have high hopes."

I looked deep into her eyes, holding my grip on her hand just a fraction of moment longer than I expect she would have chosen, then let her go and turned back to my desk.

"I've already gotten the materials that we'll need to cover. The problem has truly been one of time to review them. I believe that the topic is one that your insight might be valuable on as well." I picked up a slim volume, as well as an index card, then turned and handed them back to Kathy.

"Here, this should be a good briefer for our topic: Susan Rodger's 'Freed Bodies, Freed Voices.' She succinctly covers the premise that when women gained more control over their reproductive selves, they also became better able to voice the stories inside of them that touched on that topic. Unfortunately she does show shallowly, and from the point of view of only two decades later. With more time behind us, and more insight, we'll be performing a survey that allows much more depth."

I handed her the card. "Here's my address. Try to have at least skimmed Ms Rodger here and then join me bright and early. Eight AM, let's say? I'll have coffee ready."

The Rodger's piece should be good to get her started without scaring her off. Discussion of lesbianism might have been shocking once, but was hardly noteworthy anymore. Ms Rodger's praise of bra-burning crops up often, but sadly the practice of young women going without bras as a sign of their independence has largely gone out of fashion again. It should be enough to get Kathy thinking of how sex appears in fiction, but not too much more than that I expect.

I was about to show her the door when another thought occurred to me.

"I just realized, I presumed that you have transportation. If not, I could swing by and pick you up." It might be an interesting touch, and there were quite a few students who couldn't afford to have a car on campus.
 
Professor Wright was really a one of a kind professor; from his good looks to his great attitude. Okay, so I might be saying that because not only did he offer me the opportunity to bump my grade up, but the possibility to getting a TA position next year. I smiled as I shook his hand, noticing just how much bigger they were in comparison to mine. How much stronger they were too...well, anyway I couldn't admire him too much otherwise it would probably make him a little uneasy and maybe even make him reconsider his offer. I had to remain professional and not act like some giddy schoolgirl even though oh my god, I could maybe get a TA position!

He offered me some texts to read on Susan Rodger and some of her works, with the little bit of homework of going through them before meeting with him tomorrow. It didn't seem like much work; the volume felt a bit skin and even then, I didn't need to know it by heart or anything. The only problem was getting to his place in the first place - I didn't have a car, nor did I even know how to drive. Thankfully, he added:

"I just realized, I presumed that you have transportation. If not, I could swing by and pick you up."

"Oh, that would be great! I should probably pass you my address..."
I added, writing it down for him before I left...not knowing if it was just my imagination, but thinking that I got a glimpse of Professor Wright staring at my ass as I left his office.

---

I read the works that he handed over to me for homework, I just didn't get it.

Don't me wrong, I knew that the Susan Rodger's works were important - the idea of gaining self confidence and determination by being free as a woman. I just didn't know that Susan Rodger believed that the best way to get this would be to have sex. I suppose that as a virgin, I didn't know what she was talking about, but would eventually learn what she meant when I got married. Still, I would be lying to you if I said that I wasn't a tiny bit curious of what it would feel like to go outside without a bra on, catching the glances of every man that passes by me. Or even what it would feel like to experience the oh so very descriptive sex in the volume -

Anyway, I found myself at my dorm around 7:45 AM. I would woke up nice and early, sitting in my room and skimming through the rest of the passages in the book. I even surprised myself over how prepared I felt - already dressed up in a tight orange tank top and a pair of tight blue jeans. I normally wasn't a morning person, but I'd be damned if I let that get in the way today...
 
I had good hopes for Kathy Perkham, though there was still a long way to know if she would be receptive in a way I hoped. Watching her walk out of the door of the office certainly was enjoyable, but there were plenty of beautiful young women on campus, the vast majority of which were unavailable or unsuited to my desires. Nonetheless, I wished to prepare for the possibilities and took a small detour as I left campus to do some discreet shopping for what could become of this.

I returned to by suburban home and made some small preparations, making sure that the heaters in the solarium were set to make sure there would not be too much morning chill before taking an sunset swim in my pool. Quite by design, my home is separated enough from my nearest neighbors that a bathing suit is not required to insure against offending local norms, nor would loud exclamations from the backyard tend to draw too much attention. A good vigorous swim made my muscles pleasantly tired while helping me clear my mind. I made some small adjustment to the works that I would like her to review based on those thoughts.

* * *

I pulled up to the dorm a bit before 8am. I learned early in my various hobbies that while it might be tempting to try to impress young women with a stand-out car, there are risks associated with a easily recognizable vehicle. The white Acura was quite a nice car, well appointed, but also very anonymous. I waited until I saw Kathy step out from her dorm's front doors before giving her a discreet wave.

"Hi there. I realized too late I should have gotten your cell so I could just text you. Have you had some breakfast? If not, I have some bagels and such you're quite welcome to ... and coffee of course."

Once we were well on our way, I gave her a smile and gestured to the Rodger's text she held on her lap. I decided to jump right to the point and feel out how she had reacted. "I hope Susan didn't put you to sleep. Rather pedestrian by today's standards of course, but you must remember in her time it was still new that women could go on the pill and enjoy the sexual experiences that previous generations had told them could only be found after they were married and ready to have children. Her mother's generation could never really know what it meant to just enjoy what their bodies had to offer. And even though lesbian relationships didn't have that risk of pregnancy, these were socially very taboo. Very different from today of course. And to our premise, this showed in their writing."

How she would react would tell me much. Perhaps she was fairly libertine and would agree entirely, perhaps she was actually very conservative and would argue vigorously against my assumptions, or more likely she was somewhere in between. I would then know how the weekend would need to begin - or if it should be ended carefully and completely.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top