A question for those of you that have sucked cock and eaten pussy.....

If you have done both which do you prefer?

  • I definitely prefer sucking cock!

    Votes: 127 12.0%
  • I definitely prefer eating pussy!

    Votes: 190 17.9%
  • Both are equally fun and I love them both!

    Votes: 590 55.6%
  • I haven't done both so I can't comment, HOWEVER both sound REALLY hot!

    Votes: 154 14.5%

  • Total voters
    1,061
It's the unabashed ENERGY. With a woman, you rarely have any idea of what she's experiencing. With a cock, on the other hand, you not only pretty much always have a good idea of what he's feeling (you can even fill in the blanks with someone shy about showing emotion), but you know when to slow down, when to speed up, when to lick and explore the whole area, and when to remain completely passive, letting him get his rhythm. One more thing . . . you don't have to ask any stupid questions (like, "Did you have your climax?" or "Was that good for you?") It's a pretty satisfying experience all around. Again, it's all the energy, and the final flood into your mouth . . .

Never thought of it that way. Thanks :)
 
It's the unabashed ENERGY. With a woman, you rarely have any idea of what she's experiencing. With a cock, on the other hand, you not only pretty much always have a good idea of what he's feeling (you can even fill in the blanks with someone shy about showing emotion), but you know when to slow down, when to speed up, when to lick and explore the whole area, and when to remain completely passive, letting him get his rhythm. One more thing . . . you don't have to ask any stupid questions (like, "Did you have your climax?" or "Was that good for you?") It's a pretty satisfying experience all around. Again, it's all the energy, and the final flood into your mouth . . .

Although I highly enjoy eating pussy, I agree with what you say regarding the energy aspect. As a devout cocksucker, what I enjoy most is being intensely, aggressively throatfucked!! I love the delicious sensation of being violated by a preferably, very thick cock as it's being forced deep into my throat! What an ecstatically erotic rush!!
 
If I had to pick only one to do for the rest of my life, I'd pick eat pussy. I love going down to find out which sexy panties she picked for me, the different smell and taste of each girl...finding them completely wet before you've even touched them.

With that said, it is totally exhilarating when u wrap your hand around a completely hard cock then take it in your mouth. I was a teen my first time and was kinda tricked into letting him suck me first. I was shocked at how good it felt, better than any girl I'd had do it. Afterwards I did feel a little pressured to reciprocate, but once I started it was almost like I wanted to prove that I could do it good.

Its been over 15 years since I last did it, but I still get butterflies at the thought of doing it again. It seems to creep into my masterbation fantasies from time to time.
 
Agreed with the above poster.

I'm bisexual and I've done both, but if I were to only be able to have one or the other, I'd prefer pussy any day, all day!
 
I don't have much experience with either, but I like both. If I had to choose one it'd be sucking cock. First time eating pussy was good and all but that memory doesn't compare to the first time I suck cock. It's bound to change back and forth as time goes on.
 
I enjoy both, more or less equally. Of course, that assumes that any sex partner is somewhat attractive, height/weight appropriate, etc.

When I'm horny and lost in passion, either one will do just fine. I just release my self to the power of primal urges at play, needing release and expression, on the part of both parties. Passion and lust are powers bigger than either of us, and gender really doesn't matter, pleasure and satisfaction do.

That being said, I've had a lot more pussy over the years than I have had cock. So I fell I've got some catching up to do.
 
wife and i were playing with a couple we know we were watchung them fuck.now my wife gets turned on by seeing two guys together and so did the other female.while she was riding his hard dick i leaned forward and waited for her rise and when his dick came out of her sweet pussy standing hard and glistning from her pussy juice i took all 8 inches in my mouth in one shot while both women were playing with thereselves.His wifes pussy only inches away from my face i went back and forth from sucking his hard throbbing shaft and licking and sucking her pussy for 15 to 20 min as he got close to cumming i let her finish ridding his dick untill he filled her full of cum and well everybody got what they wanted
 
... once, the woman and I were going at each other ala sixty-nine, while her husband screwed her. I was able to lick both... It was a most fantastic experience!

I've fantasized about this often, and it seems to me the perfect context in which to decide which is preferred.
 
wife and i were playing with a couple we know we were watchung them fuck.now my wife gets turned on by seeing two guys together and so did the other female.while she was riding his hard dick i leaned forward and waited for her rise and when his dick came out of her sweet pussy standing hard and glistning from her pussy juice i took all 8 inches in my mouth in one shot while both women were playing with thereselves.His wifes pussy only inches away from my face i went back and forth from sucking his hard throbbing shaft and licking and sucking her pussy for 15 to 20 min as he got close to cumming i let her finish ridding his dick untill he filled her full of cum and well everybody got what they wanted

Thanks for sharing. Sounds like fun
 
I love both because it gives my partner pleasure, last few years I've preferred having that hard piece of meet shoved down my throat
 
Not a hard choise

I did not suck a cock until I was 48. I always loved eating pussy. But now, I would have to say I do prefer a nice cock in my mouth. I love the taste of cum.
 
I did not suck a cock until I was 48. I always loved eating pussy. But now, I would have to say I do prefer a nice cock in my mouth. I love the taste of cum.

The one thing that seems amazing about cock is that there would be a definite reward at the end ;)
 
Ok.. I've done both... Really different experiences and really different tastes/ sensations...

Give me the preference, and it would be cunnilingus most times... I do get the hankering for penis every now and then though
 
I prefer women now but I have to say that sucking a man's cock makes me feel incredibly powerful and in control
 
If I had to pick only one to do for the rest of my life, I'd pick eat pussy. I love going down to find out which sexy panties she picked for me, the different smell and taste of each girl...finding them completely wet before you've even touched them.

With that said, it is totally exhilarating when u wrap your hand around a completely hard cock then take it in your mouth. I was a teen my first time and was kinda tricked into letting him suck me first. I was shocked at how good it felt, better than any girl I'd had do it. Afterwards I did feel a little pressured to reciprocate, but once I started it was almost like I wanted to prove that I could do it good.

Its been over 15 years since I last did it, but I still get butterflies at the thought of doing it again. It seems to creep into my masterbation fantasies from time to time.

Sounds pretty much exactly as I would imagine
 
My ex-wife competed as a body builder when I met her. I got to do both and just with her, she had a clit the size of my thumb.
 
Diligent readers

of GLBT will know I recently sucked my first cock. And like it. I've answered BOTH in the poll, but I guess if I had a gun at my head, I'd say pussy. Maybe.
 
I prefer sucking cock. But a licking a woman's ass is preferable to licking a man's.
 
I have to say when I'm watching a hot porn both cock and pussy look equally tasty :)
 
I think they are separate but equal. For me the enjoyment is in the recipients response. Love eating pussy when a girl comes on your face, just so dirty and fantastic. With guys I love the taste of a cock in my mouth , the flavor and the texture you don't get with a girls pussy. Love when a guy dumps a big load in your mouth. Again its just so nasty. But for me your sucking a guys and he isn't getting in to it, so you get him on his back and you go for his ass hole with your tongue and he goes nuts. 10 minutes of this kind of action and you move back to his cock and bam you get his load. I guess I like it all. Mark. W
 
I love both. I love the feel of sucking my mans (or one of our partners) cocks and feeling his cock swell and convulse before pouring his cream down my throat.

I also love the feel of being between another womans legs feeling her "lips" part around my tongue and grow wetter by the second until my face is dripping with the juices of another woman.

Either way to me is HOT
 
Okay, unabashedly queer living in a mostly straight relationship. That being said I will always, ALWAYS prefer getting a woman off orally. Not to say that giving a guy head isn't entertaining. It is. BUT nothing on EARTH compares to the feeling of a woman~writhing beneath my tongue, her inner walls clenching my fingers, her cunt lips getting plumper and plumper, her body trembling, those little gasps for air....

*sighs*

Fuck yeah, eating pussy WINS.
 
I am orally fixated so I get just as much enjoyment from performing either act. For me, the enjoyment does not stem from the gender I am face to appendage with. Rather, it stems from the act of giving, of getting my partner off. Of the knowledge that I~ and I alone~ am the one making their hips jerk, fingers clench, head toss.

My mouth, my hands, my SKILL. So I enjoy doing for either male or female, equally.
 
Back
Top