The Odd Couple (closed)

milkmaiden38

Literotica Guru
Joined
Aug 1, 2011
Posts
4,772
Constance Angel

Bennie smelled bad but he had a huge tool. I should know as it was being pumped in and out of my mouth. When my lips reached his balls I licked out with my tongue … licking his balls. He loved it. Bennie knew I was an excellent cock sucker; I did not get the nickname the “hoover” for nothing! Anyhow, his massive cock quivered in joy and I felt his climax approaching.

I needed to hold him at this peak pleasure spot for a little while, so I slowed down. He was moaning like crazy, but it was also frustrating to him. He wanted to pump so much cum into my hungry mouth, but I would not allow him to get that excited.

I’m a naughty, busty, little shit … but in this case, I wanted his cum too. My mouth hungered for his load. But I needed an extra big load tonight. By delaying Bennie, he would produce a bigger load. Finally, the time was right and I sucked on his mighty rod with fury. I felt Bennie’s pleasure peaking … and then I added my expert tongue licking to his giant member. He erupted like a volcano in my mouth. His tip surged in my throat again and again, splatting red-hot jets of semen against the sides of my throat. My belly filled with Bennie’s cum which I extended as long as I felt I could. I drained him completely until he passed out. I felt much better.

I guess you need to know a few thing about me. Well, here goes … l sucked Bennie off in a back alley of Sin City. The Entertainment Capital of the World. Las Vegas! The place goes by many names, but one thing is certain: The place is full of weirdos. I’m not exactly sure why. Maybe it’s the sheer improbability of a big city in the middle of a desert. Or maybe because it’s one of the most popular tourist destinations in the world and weirdos never know when to leave. Whatever the reason, the place is full of weirdos and that includes me.

Las Vegas is also sinful. Sex, gambling, legal and illegal drugs, you name it. It can be found in Las Vegas. That was just the kind of place I needed. A place full of people that wanted and needed to have sex. Strippers for Bachelor parties, escort services, whore houses, massage parlors, I found jobs all over. It was great.

Well, until I got busted. Fucking cops. No sexual services within county limits. It was a bullshit law … there were legal whore houses outside the county line, about an hour away, but cops will be cops.

I should tell you, I was born in 1542 so that makes me 473 years old, so I have gotten out of plenty of arrests. However, this time it was a female cop and female judge. My “charms” work on men and lesbian women … these two cunts were straight and only wanted cock. Fucking women’s equality. Let’s just say I was screwed by these two.

You are probably wondering what the hell I’m talking about. Well, it might help if I told you I’m a succubus. Yes, a demon from hell that sucks the life out of men via sexual intercourse. It is a long story about how I became a succubus … I'll save that for later ... but the important point is ... if I was thrown in jail surrounded by women … I’d starve to death! No way, I was going to go to jail. It took all the cash I had … but I did not need to go to jail.

I think this helps explain why one of the most expensive and pursued escort in Las Vegas history just sucked off a hobo. I know what you are thinking … I just hit rock bottom. Well, you’re right; I’m thinking I did too. I needed to make a change in my life … what had worked for 473 years, was not working anymore. Just what change I needed to make I had not figured out yet.
 
Last edited:
Seamus Templar, did not belong in Las Vegas, he was a but awkward in his appearance, jeans and tshirt were his daily outfit, not something one saw walking around sin city.

He recently graduated from college, near the middle of his class, he was not overly book smart, but made up for it with his common sense, and unexplainable amount of luck. He always seemed to find himself on the right end of things, or when it came to guessing he was right more times than not. Which, was what wound him up working for the LVPD. He worked the beat for a couple years and then was moved to the detective unit, lucky his peers said, most had to wait many years to get such a position.

Walking the streets of las vegas always left him thinking the same thing, look at all these people wasting away their hard earned money for a fleeting moment of excitement, suckers fools he thought.

Not many could walk the streets of sin city so inhibited, but his position proceeded him, many knew he was the young hot shot detective who always go his man, had knack for seeing through lies and always seemed to know just where to look or who to talk to. He got left alone, he didn't care about the amount of law breaking that went on around him, he knew he couldn't stop all of it, it was the cases with peculiar circumstances that intrigued him, the far out of left field, where the ones he concerned himself with.

Walking down the strip, he was lost in his thoughts as usual, his five ten 180lbs build went unnoticed by the passerbys, until he bumped into Constance Angel, quickly he apologized, but once he really looked at her he was lost for words.

The beauty that stood before him was unlike any he had seen, her figure was hard to explain, she was slim with radiant skin, but had enormous breasts. He had always been a fool for breasts, and his mouth hung open. Below he felt a twitching in his pants as his cock sprung to life at the sight of her fun pillows. He began to stammer,

"uh I umm, well excuse me, but I ah, well...I'm sorry Miss. I didn't mean to bump into you..."
 
Ok readers stop whining!! The story is going to stop being sad and pick up very soon. So stop being impatient and fucking wait for it. I need you, the reader, to understand how bad I was feeling at this moment in my life. It explains a lot about why; I decided to do what I did next. So just read it … and get through it. Now back to the story!

I felt I had reached the “rock bottom” of my life. “Rock bottom” as defined by the Urban dictionary is “a corrupted lifestyle that is usually caused by poor life choices or a string of misfortune… leading to a low point in one’s life.”

That was my life! Perfectly summed up in one little trite sentence. My lifestyle was corrupt … I had sex with people, so I could sucked the life out of them. Sure, it was pleasurable for them, but I was robbing them of their vitality. I think they eventually recovered … but I did not ask them if it was ok … the transaction was dishonest, immoral, and corrupt. And how did I get in this mess … “poor life” choices and misfortune, more about that later.

That was it, I had hit “rock bottom”. You almost need to experience it yourself. I can’t explain it well enough. When I realized I was at “rock bottom” … everything looked dark and gloomy … like I was in an abyss. I was engulfed in a pit of self-loathing.

I just sat there … looking at Bennie, the hobo, I had sucked off. After 10 minutes I said to myself in a whisper

“The only way out of this … is to make a change in my life”

But I had no idea what to change. I was trapped by my life choices. I was succubus because of them, my life choices. I did not kill my victims because of them … I was in trouble with Hell because of them. Those life choices had screwed up my life.

I was in a classical state of depression. I had a deep feeling of sadness, dejection, and hopelessness. This kind of deep depression can lead to suicidal tendencies. Suicide, was that an option? Could I do that, kill myself?

That was when the idea hit me. I needed to kill something, but not myself. I needed to become a true succubus. I needed to kill a person, and I knew just the one to kill. It would set things straight with my boss in hell. It would give me purpose again. And … if I screwed up … someone would kill me. All my problems would be over, one way or another.

I got up and dusted off my little black cocktail dress. The dress was made from a stretchy material, so it was very form fitting. I have a very busty, sexy figure. The dress was backless, with a cut-out at the bust to show off my massive cleavage. It was a super flirty dress when wrapped around my racy silhouette! My new attitude increased my sex appeal. I had confidence, I knew what I must do and walked to The Strip with purpose and assurance.

Unfortunately, I was not watching where I was going, so two blocks from Bennie, I reached The Strip. I also ran right into a handsome young man in his twenties, in jeans and t-shirt. The collision knocked me backwards as he tried to apologize

"uh I umm, well excuse me, but I ah, well...I'm sorry Miss. I didn't mean to bump into you..."

I was not in a good place, and his stuttering and stammering was not helping. So I just let him have it.

“Watch where you are going DUMB SHIT! I'm going to kill someone tonight. But I could just as easily kill YOU instead. STUPID FUCKER!” I yelled at him.

I turned and headed down The Strip towards the “New York, New York” casino. I was sure glad that guy I bumped into was not a cop, or else I’d be in the shit again.
 
Seamus was caught in a daze he knew the big breasted beauty he had just ran into was yelling at him, hurling insults laced with anger and malice in her voice, but it was almost as if someone with a remote turned the volume down on her. He was mesmerized by figure, which was greatly enhanced and shown off in her little black dress, and the radiance of her face.

While he may not of caught each syllable of her onslaught of words, the gist was received and began to sink in as she stormed off leaving him looking like a stammering fool on the sidewalk. As he came back into reality, and his senses gathered brought on by the flow of blood being directed back to his better thinking head, he followed the woman in pursuit.

Now, Seamus was not the type to puff up his chest and demand all paid who saw him pay respect, he didn't have some heightened sense of self that demanded others to treat him any better than others, or different just because he was a cop, and he had little time for bravado. But at the same time he wasn't a bitch, and didn't take kindly to those who felt like they could treat people like that for no reason. Now granted he walked into her, or perhaps maybe she walked into him, he wasn't sure, all he knew was he wasn't paying attention and it was just an accident, nothing that warranted anyone flying off the handle like she did. He strengthened his resolve and picked up his pace.

He watched the woman enter the New York New York casino, a place he was quite familiar with, having worked the force he had seen his fair share of the insides of the casinos on the strip, mostly through work, but also to feed his small gambling addiction, it wasn't the money more the thrill for him, anyways she entered the casino first and was lost in the sea of people.

Seamus looked around for a bit, but couldn't pick her out from the crowds, he thought for certain someone like with such...extraordinary assets, would be easy to spot. After twenty minutes he decide to give up, was it really worth the effort just over a few harsh words? She probably wouldn't even of heard him out had he found her.... was he even really wanting to get a hold of her just to set her straight or were his motives driven more by his head down below? He wasn't sure, abandoning his pursuit for the meantime he walked over to the bar, and sat down to have a beer.
 
I made it to the New York, New York casino. I was looking for a guy nicknamed “The Sick Magician”. His real name was Paz Larez. The guy was a real asshole. He grew up in Ciudad Juarez, Mexico, in a life of crime, as his father was a long-time associate of the drug cartel king pin there. The young Larez grew up to be a ruthless drug lord himself that branched out operations to other locales, such as Las Vegas, Phoenix and Albuquerque. Paz would order and execute the killings of rival dealers himself. He loved to use a combination of drug that were lethal but would also caused the person to act insane. That was how he got his name " The Sick Magician". What I really hate about this shithead was how he did not care about anyone but himself.

I watched him kill two people in his gruesome way. But I also heard how he made people carry drugs over the border in bags that they swallowed. When they got to the US side, he did not wait for them to shit the bags out. He had his men cut the people open and pull the bags out. Yes … you get the picture the guy is a real asshole.

It took me about twenty minutes but I found him. He was at one of the hotel’s many bars. He was in a back corner, with low lighting. There were a few people at his table. I cursed under my breath; I want to kill him, before I lost my nerve. But it would have been better if he was alone. I did not want a witness. I decided to wait.

I walked over to the bar to sit down and there was the young man that had bumped into me on The Strip. “How Lucky!” I thought to myself. I walked right over to him and slipped into the stool next to his.

“Hi … I’m really sorry about what I said earlier. You caught me at a bad moment.” I explained sincerely. And I really did feel bad about what I had said to him. “My name is Constance Angel, and I’d like a “redo” on our first meeting.”
 
Last edited:
Seamus Templar was no stranger to the bar or to the drink. Upon arriving at his bar stool, which at times he considered his throne, be had down two cold ones in a matter of a few minutes. Fuck that chick, he thought to himself, even if I did find her what was I going to say, "excuse me ma'am but I did not appreciate your tone of voice whilst talking to me..." god that would of been such a pansy ads thing to say, or would he have gone with his carnal lust and told her how much he wanted to suckle her enormous baby feeders while he drove his swollen member deep inside... no he didn't have the balls for such vulgarity to a woman he hardly knew. Besides it was moot at this point, he couldn't find her.

Sitting at the bar he looked around, all these people wasting away their hard earned money for a temporary fix, how pathetic and sad. Even sadder to think how often he counted himself amongst them. The thrill, always chasing it he would be.

Without much effort he could pick out all the usual cars of characters in the casino, the tourists, the locals, the whores, the pimps, the druggies and the dealers, the shot callers, and the bosses. Looking over at table in particular sent a shiver down his spine. There he spotted Paz Larez. Seamus might have been the one with the badge, but he knew Larez was the law around here. The Sick Magician he had heard him called around the precinct. He was not one to trifle with. Fuck, Seamus would love to nail Larez, how many bodies left in his wake Seamus wondered. The man operated on a level above the law and it sickened Seamus, but three attempted cases to include an FBI probe proved Larez was untouchable through conventional means. Leave it alone he told himself.

Turning back to his drink, the bartender a pro, had already brought another. He first noticed the scent, a delightful scent that stirred his senses. Then his eyes caught sight of the immaculate beauty he originally came into the casino for. She had said something to him, but he was lost entranced by her. He made out a name, Constance, and something about a redo.

Adjusting his legs, to hide his growing bulge, he gathered himself. "Hello Ms. Constance, my name is Seamus... ugh Seamus Templar. Detective Seamus Templar..." Stupid he thought to himself, it was almost habit to introduce himself as such, but why give so much away to someone he hardly knew.
"excuse me, Seamus, its nice to meet you properly, I apologize for earlier, I didn't mean to bump into you so rudely, I hope I didn't hurt you"
Why was he apologizing she was one who was out of line, he steadied himself, he knew he would need his wits about him with this one.
 
My only thought was “FUUUUCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!” the guy was a detective. CRAP! What are the chances the guy you bump into on The Strip is a cop? And what are the chances that you then tell him you plan to kill someone tonight! Well in my case, the chances are 100%, because I’m a total idiot!! Fuck, I was totally screwed. Killing “The Sick Magician” tonight as out of the question, I’d be the number one suspect for sure.

That decision made, I was still sitting next to a cop and needed to say something. I needed to play it cool and cover my tracks. A plan developed in my head as I smiled at Seamus. I noticed he had been watching me, and probably noticed my shock expression when he said he was a detective. Lucky for succubi, distracting males came as standard equipment with the whole seducing males package.

“No you did not hurt me … I have a pretty good front bumper system” I joked as I looked down at my impressive chest. Most men became totally lost when they looked at a big pair of tits. “And please, it may have been both our faults for the collision, but it was totally my fault for bitching you out. I insist on apologizing to you. Please let me buy you dinner.” I offered. Again, get the guy thinking about food that helps too.

Finally, you have to minimized the event. Seamus looked like he was about to accept my dinner offer when I put my hand up to stop him “Detective, before you accept. I must tell you something about myself. I recently was convicted of solicitation. I paid a large fine and did not have to go to jail. When you said you were a detective, I was a bit worried. I thought I was in trouble again. But I can see that is not the case ... However now I’m worried for you. People may talk if you are seen with me. If you say no, I will understand.” I explained.

Seamus seemed to buy my explanation. However, moments later I noticed Seamus's eyes growing worried and his body became more tense. I was kind of surprised; I figured he was the kind of guy that was pretty liberal about sex. And my being a high priced escort was no big deal to him. It was Vegas after all, but I clearly I was wrong… Then I felt a tap on my shoulder. Seamus's eyes were on the person behind me, it was not my comments that got him worried but the person tapping on my shoulder...

I turned to face “Shorty”, one of Paz Larez, goons. Of course “Shorty” was a 350 lbs 6’8” monster of a man. All muscle. Literally.

“The boss wants to see you two” He ordered and looked at me and Seamus. “Now!”

For the second time in a few minutes my mind said “FUUCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKK!!!” Luckily my mouth only said “ok” as I got off the stool and so did Seamus. We walked over to the dark corner and Paz pointed to the two seats we were to sit in. We both sat down.

Paz turned to one of the men at the table he had been talking to. The drug king pin had high quality cocaine on one of his finger nails. The cocaine had a sheen to it, like the paint on a lowrider. Paz flicks a clump with his nail at the other man.

“See?” he says. “Like fish scales. That is how you know it is good stuff” The other man just nods his head in acceptance. I watched as Paz handed him bag after bag of the white stuff, which ended up in a large gym bag.

The other man thanked Paz. Then Paz looked over to us.

“Constance, how good to see you again. Are you missing my COCK?” he asked.

I sat rigid as he talked to me, this was really bad luck. I did not need the detective knowing I knew Paz. But there was almost nothing I could do now. I smiled at Paz

“You know what a horny bitch I am … and how much I love cock!” I answered.

“I must say, you were the best fuck of my life” Paz commented. Then he seemed to discard me and turned to Seamus. “Detective Seamus Templar, the young hot shot detective who always gets his man. Well, I’m sure you are smart enough to know that what you just saw … did not happen.” He stated as a threat. Then he smiled his sick evil smile “Detective Templar… what are you doing with my old whore … and why are you watching me conduct my business?” He asked the detective.
 
Shit... no not just shit, but god fucking dammit it all to hell shit. Well Seamus was knee deep in it now, and things were not looking good. Larez was not the man to fuck with, at least not here on his home turf. The cards were stacked against him in this house of sin. What about the whore Constance. He didn't like the term, at least the connotation of it. He didn't ever care about prostitution, thought it was stupid that it was illegal. Its legal to fuck and legal to market goods and services, why then is it not legal market and sell fucking. Making it illegal only brought in the dark side of it, drugs and pimps like this asshole Larez. Seamus never had been with a prostitute, but man Constance sure had him considering it. She even invited him to dinner, god that had his motor going, he had nearly half a wood from just the invite. Can't think about that now he told himself...shit what did Larez ask me?

Paz Larez was not used to people keeping him waiting, he asked a question it got answered. This detective was already pissing him off. Not only did he have the audacity to come into Larez's place of business and eye one of Larez's favorite lays, he was going to be rude and not talk. He wanted to pistol whip this fucker for his insolence, but he knew Templar was no ordinary cop, he heard this detective could not be bought, well his sake Larez hoped Templar was at least as smart as they said he was and knew to how to see without seeing what went on here.

"I asked you a question Detective, seems a bit rude to just sit there and not say anything. What are you doing with my gal Constance? Why are you in my house? Have you had enough of the straight and narrow?"

Constance sensing the tension running high tried to interject,

"we met outside, we were just about to.."

"shut it slut, I dont recall asking you. I'm talking to hot shot cop over here.''

Seamus finally found his voice, he knew he had to play it cool and try to get himself and Constance out of here and away from Larez, he knew what Larez was capable of and there was no telling what he would do to either of them.

"you're right Mr. Larez, how rude of me. You'll have to forgive me I just seem to get a bit distracted by the immaculate rack of your girl here. Such lovely breasts are my weakness and I find it a bit hard to focus if you know what I mean. Anyways, I had met Ms.Constance out on the strip we had got to talking, initially I had, like an idiot , turned down the chance when I discovered she was a hooker, she told me she worked out of here if I changed my mind. At first I thought, how would it look, a cop with a whore. Though truth be told I think we both know for a majority of the force its not uncommon. I reconsidered and came here looking for her. As far as the, umm other stuff going on here.... like I said with a pair of tits like those on such a dynamite body paired with a sultry lovely face its really hard for me to focus or notice anything else going on. Really I was just hoping to bed her down as soon as possible and now that I know she is one of your girls perhaps we can discuss cost..."

Seamus had a few beads of sweat on his forehead, but nothing too noticeable he was praying Larez would buy it, and let them two go, even despite the danger and it was intended to be a ruse the thought of being alone in bed with Constance had his cock twitching. If only they could put distance between them and Larez, the rest could get figured out later.

He looked at Constance, her expression seemed to remain a false smile through the whole exchange. Damn she is one tough chick, she must realize the seriousness of the situation, trying to cut in like she did, but she won't let it show. Seamus could even of swore he thought he saw a genuine smile flicker across her face when Seamus talked about gaining her services for the night.
 
Last edited:
I have to tell you Succubi are not warriors. Succubi prefer to turn foes against one another. We use our polymorph change shape ability to assume humanoid guise, and can maintain that deception indefinitely. Our preferred tactic when dealing with enemies is to feign friendship and create an opportunity to be alone with one of them, whereupon the succubus applies her life-draining kiss. I did not see a good way to drain Paz in front of everyone … so that idea was out.

We succubi do have a few other spells we can cast …charm, detect magic, detect thoughts, and suggestion. Come in handy to know a man’s thought when we are in bed with them. If you get my drift! I did not like to use spells unless it was categorically necessary. With a drug dealer king pin ready to kill both of us, I decided it would be ok this time.

I focused my attention on Paz as I planted a suggestion in his mind. The suggestion spell works best if the suggestion is an acceptable idea for the victim. The spell does not always work, particularly in strong willed people. Paz was very strong willed. So in this case, I planted the idea of him letting us both go. then have his goons follow us and see what we do. If we really eat dinner and slept together … most likely Seamus story was true. If not, we were working together and he could kill both of us. As I cast the spell, I said to him

“Paz, honey … if we were spying on you, we would not do it from the bar stools where you can see us.” I pointed out. “That would just be stupid”

“Picking up your JOHN in front of me is pretty STUPID!!” Paz pointed out.

“Sorry … he walked over here. I followed.” I said standing my ground.

Paz voice lowered to a deep threatening whisper “I should kill both of you … but instead I’m going to just ask you two to … Get the fuck out of here

I stood up so fast my dress got caught on the edge of the table … pulling down the low cut front and exposing even more of my massive cleavage than normal. This caused everyone to stare and then laugh. I yanked my dress free of the table edge and covered up my tits some more. Then I pulled Seamus to his feet.

“Yes … we are gone” I gasped as I pulled Seamus away from the bar area and out onto the slot machine floor.

“HOLY FUCK …We almost got KILLED!!” I gasp to Seamus when we were out of ear shot of the bar area. My body was shaking in delayed panic. “Now I REALLY need to buy you dinner! Best place in town … the price is no object!” I insisted.

Seamus was looking at me like I was completely crazy. He must have been thinking something like “That Bitch almost got me killed … now she wants to eat dinner with me?”

I leaned closer to him and whispered “Seamus ... please trust me … I know it is really hard given what you have just been through … but we have to go to dinner together. Our lives depend on it. We told Paz we were going to dinner. We need to do it or he’ll think we are just bullshitting him.” I waited for his answer.
 
The fuck just happened? Seamus thought. One moment he thought he was about to be killed, not that he would have gone quietly, he had his service glock in its holster in the small of his back. A perk of carrying the shield, he could take his pistol anywhere in the city limits, even casinos where firearms were a big no no. All the good it would of done him, he was beyond certain that Paz and his goons all were packing, and most likely heavier firepower than what he had. But now it was all moot, Paz was actually letting him and Constance walk away. Paz didn't seem to buy his bullshit story at first but after Constance talked, or did something, Paz changed his mind. It was odd, but at the moment Seamus wasn't going to question it.

Constance has drug him out into the slot area, fuck she was looking fine, even in her distressed state, she oozed sexuality. Seeing her dress slip down gave him a fuller view of what small portion of her breasts the dress had previously hidden. She was talking quickly and hurried. He needed to refocus and pay attention to what needed to be done, she clearly had something of a plan, and so far it was keeping both of them alive.

"....so we need to go to dinner."

Seamus caught this part. He thought about it for a minute,

"ok, ok. You're right, Paz will no doubt set up some kind of a tail on us, to ensure it all checks out. Hmm, anywhere in Vegas and money is not a concern huh. Well this certainly is a turn of events, I always thought it was the John who footed the bill for everything... haha. Well I can't possibly let you pay for it all, but we should go somewhere nice, anything less than something fancy might tip them off. Lets see... how about Maggiano's Little Italy. Bit pricey, but I know a guy there we won't have to wait for a table. I'm underdressed, though standing next to you I doubt anyone will notice what I have on."

Constance seemed to calm down a bit as Seamus agreed to her plan, and hell Maggiano's was a pretty good joint. Maybe she might be even able to enjoy herself a little despite the whole we might get killed dilemma hanging over their heads. Seamus appeared to be an alright guy, clearly sharp at picking up on the little things and quick on his feet, perhaps he wouldn't be such a bad guy to have dinner with.

"ok, lets go, that sounds fine, lets just move quickly. We are not out of the woods yet."

As she turned to walk out, Seamus stood still for a moment, there was a thought on his mind that he wanted to say out loud, he just didn't know if it was appropriate at the time.

Constance stopped and turned around, realizing Seamus hadn't started walking,

"didn't you hear me, we need to get going, what is it?" she was growing upset with his lack of movement.

"its just uh, well..." Seamus throwing caution to the wind, "well I told Paz I wanted to hire your services, do you think they'll expect us to, you know, go get a hotel room or something after dinner?" he said it with a mixture of both concern and excitement, he was half hoping they'd have to.

Constance felt her anger ebb away, she smiled and put a hand on his shoulder, she leaned in and kissed him on the cheek,

"you're sweet... we will just have to cross that bridge when it comes, now lets go. And remember you have to make this believable."

Seamus smiled, her kiss was intoxicating, he placed his arm around her waist and walked with her towards the exit, for an added bit of flair for any potential tail placed on them he slid his down and grabbed her ass as they walked out. She was supposed to be his whore right, all for show he told himself... though he knew he wanted it for more than just show.
 
Two empty bottles of wine stood on the table. It is surprising ... how that much good wine can change your attitude. I felt so much better. Seamus felt good too, but truth be told I did the majority of the drinking. I think him being a cop with a gun; he did not want to get too drunk. I don’t usually drink that much either; it is difficult to keep secrets when you are drunk. But it had been a very rough day.

The meals were amazing, the desserts wonderful and the conversation delightful. We laughed about a lot of things. We talked about luck … the good luck of bumping into each other; although Seamus and I joked we were not so sure that was good luck! Then the bad luck of finding each other in the wrong bar, with Paz. The chances of his being a detective and me, an escort ... luck was a funny thing.

I was starting to like Seamus. He was an honest, nice, funny, handsome man. It had been a while since I felt this good about someone. It was a nice change. As the meal was concluding, I felt the need to explain a few things to Seamus. So I became more serious. Hard to do when you are drunk, but I felt the need to tell him a few things. The alcohol making me bold, i guess.

“Seamus I like you” I told him “But I must warn you … I’m a total fuck up”

Seamus laughed “News flash … I figured that out already!”

“Thanks!” I joked back with a frown on my face “But seriously. I’m a high priced escort. I mainly do “the girlfriend experience” thing. Where the man arranges an entire evening with me; Dinner, maybe a show, or some gambling and generally flirting before getting to bed. I always have the choice of saying no. Based upon the cost, I’m pretty picking about who I go out with. Mainly rich people. But I have made mistakes … Like Paz”

“Paz … but he seems like such a nice ruthless killer” Seamus joked

“I know you are trying to be funny… But you are right; I really messed up with him. The good news is that I figured out quickly that he was a disturbed person. I was with him before he hit the big time, and broke it off after 2 dates.” I explained

“Does he still have a thing for you?” Seamus asked

“I don’t know, he was not into the physical pleasure so much, but he sure liked the status symbol I gave him. I was his hot girlfriend. I have really tried to avoid him over the last few years.” I told Seamus.

There was silence between us for a moment than Seamus asked “Do you have anything else you need to confess, besides being a total fuck up?”

“Oh there is plenty I still need to tell you!!” I laughed “but for now, I’d like to ask you, if you’d care for a nice after dinner fuck?”
 
Seamus almost spit the wine he had in his mouth out. He had been relaxed the moment they sat down and the alcohol started flowing. This woman, Constance Angel, had a way of setting him at ease, despite the threat of death lingering over the two of them. Though it made sense to him, this is what she is paid to do, she's a professional at making men feel good. Still, he usually was one to see through the charm and distraction of most...no this one was different he couldn't quite place it, hit he would figure it out. Now she brought up what he had been toying with in the back of his head, so forward and direct. A no bs approach, he liked it.

"An after dinner fuck sounds like just the ticket to me, an hour ago I worried about dying, now we might as well try to feel more alive."

Constance, batted her eyes and smiled, the young detective seem to have gained some confidence after the early encounter, perhaps it was the wine.

"Couldn't have said it better myself, well stud I hope your ready for a night you won't ever want to forget."

Constance summoned the waiter and squared away the bill, Seamus had tried to interject and pay, but Constance was too quick for him and dismissed his attempt,

"Don't worry sweety, you'll have plenty of opportunities tonight to 'earn' your share."

Seamus felt his cock springing to life, the wine, the thrill, and this sexy figure before him promising a night of passion he couldn't have imagined had his head swimming. Though there were still many lingering questions he needed answers to. When they had initially bumped into each other Constance had mentioned killing someone...who? Paz? She certainly had a level of disdain for him. Seamus couldn't blame her, the guy was a whole another level of bad, one might even say evil. And what was it about Constance that threw him for such a loop, it wasn't just the pretty face, tight ass or glorious tits. There was something more to her...Seamus needed to find out.

Constance was standing waiting by the door, she looked over and saw Seamus back by the table apparently lost in thought. Fuck, this guy does that a lot. Must be the detective in him, such a inquisitive mind. She searched his thoughts, and saw the questions flowing through him. Walking back over to him she offered some comfort without giving too much away.

Placing a hand on Seamus' chest,

"Look I know a lot of this doesn't make much sense and it is quite a bit to take in, but let's worry about it all later, now take me to bed and let me fuck all your concerns away...or have you changed your mind?"

Constance bit her lip and put on her best puppy dog expression and eyes at the last part.

Seamus pushed the worries from his head, and focused on his lust. He put one hand on Constance ' face and kissed her deeply. She tasted sweet, sweeter than woman he had kissed before.

Softly he whispered after breaking the embrace, "you're right, we can leave the concerns for tomorrow. Right now I just want to ravage you properly."

Arm in arm they left the rrestaurant, and checked into the closest hotel. As soon as they got in the room, before the door had even closed all the way, their tongues were in each others mouths. Seamus' hands on her ass, while Constance was making quick work of his belt.
 
As the door closed I wrapped my arms around Seamus and kissed him deeply. My solf lips were locked onto Seamus’s as intense desire flooded my mind. I heard him inhale my intoxicating scent as his tongue darted out to clash with mine. His hands moved to my ass, as mine undid his belt.

His lips moved down to my neck as his hands pulled up on my little black dress exposing my naked ass. I had worn no panties. My hands had found a full 10 incher straining at the confines of his pants, thick, hard, and pulsing with need. I couldn't believe my good fortune, a nice man with a huge cock. I didn't want to waste a single moment.

Seamus kissed my lips again, gently at first, then more deeply, but all of them caused a flare of intensity in me. I had not felt this before and I had been with many men … why was this man turning me on so much? He was a very good kisser, that was true … but to have his kisses leave me gasping and tingling, that was special.

Only just a few hours ago, I was close to rock bottom, lonely and depressed. But now, here was a man I wanted to be with … someone who was a good and trusting soul. We had shared stories and now I wanted to share more with him. I wanted to have sex with him, not because I was hungry, but because I wanted to share that intimate act with him and to please him.

He continued to kiss me … as his hand moved across my sexy body ending up on my gorgeous mammaries. I moaned as he squeezed them. From his clutching embrace he realized my breasts were bigger than he thought. As his kisses went down my neck, he pulled up on my little black dress, removing it, uncovering my luscious breasts, pleasingly flat stomach, and the rest of my voluptuous figure. My breasts arched away from my ribcage, defining them and delineating them almost as something separate from the rest of my torso.

The sight of my harden nipples reinforced Seamus’s sense that I was ready for a good hard fucking. He moved closer to me, wrapping his arms around my body and hugging me. As we separated, she guided his hands back to cupping her jugs.

“Play with them … it really turns me on” I whispered. As two fingers of each of his hands squeezed and pinched my nipples making them grow even more erect. I moaned louder. My hands were busy too … I freed his massive prick, from his pants. The thing was big, just like I thought. My hands wrapped around it, stroking him as he teased my nipples.

“Can I suck on it?” I asked him … my eyes begging him. He nodded yes …as I dropped to my knees in front of him. My mouth was like magic. You have not lived until you have been sucked off by succubus. Of course that is usually the last thing you remember, but not with me. I licked his monstrous cock. I took his cockhead in my mouth … and caught my lips on the back of his swollen head. I licked all the way around the cockhead, and then I pressed the tip of my tongue against the slit in the tip of his cock and licked away a drop of pre-cum. “MMMMMMM” I moaned … my mouth slowly took in his entire dick, inch-by-inch, as if I was a sword swallower. Then I returned to his cockhead and my hands joined in … stroking up and down the length of his shaft, my warm hand and smooth strokes causing his cock to twitch in anticipation.

I started to stroke him faster and faster. And soon his hips began to move forward and back, fucking my mouth. It was not long before Seamus started to feel a surge in his balls, as my mouth felt too good.
 
Seamus' mind was swimming in pleasure, while his cock was swimming in the depth of Constance's mouth and throat. She was an exceptional cock sucker, not just a pro, but one of experience and true skill. He couldn't believe earlier in the night he followed to tell her off, and now she was sucking him off. It had be a while since he last fucked a woman of Constance's stature... in truth he wasn't sure if he ever fucked a woman as sexy as Constance, couple that with her exquisite oral skills he knew the first blast was sure to come soon. He felt his ball tighten as the pressure mounted. He was letting out uncontrollable moans, fuck she was good. Seamus knew he wasn't going to last much longer. He grabbed Constance's head with both of his hands, getting fistfuls of her hair, and pulled her head back and forth. Right as he knew he was about to pop, he pulled her head all the way down on his cock, he knew she would be able to take it,

"oh fuck"

Seamus erupted in her mouth, his cock pulse as it shot jets of cum into her, coating her throat. His whole body seemed to seize up. As he unloaded everything into her. He felt almost winded as if more than just his cum was sapped out of him. Constance appeared to have gagged a little, but swallowed it all. Her hands where on his hips as he had taken a hold of her head. When Seamus came he let go, he staggered a bit, but remained standing. Constance licked every inch of his slightly limper Dick, making sure not to miss any of his seed.

Seamus was panting, he had never experienced any orgasm like that before in his life. Even now a few moments after having blasted everything he had into Constance, he still felt as if the orgasm was continuing. Pleasure raged through his body... there was something about this lady, something special, he just knew it. He backed up a few steps, pulling away from her, his cock now swinging between his legs, he out his hands in his face trying to regain he bearings. He wanted more, he wanted to fuck her properly. He had to buy some time to get his wood nice and strong again. Lust filled him and wanted to know how she tasted.
He pointed at the bed.

"Lay on your back and spread your legs... now"

Constance raised an eye brow at the request bordering on a demand. Though once she saw the fire burning in his eyes, she calmly stood up walked over to the bed. Laid back and wondered how skilled this one might be.

Seamus moved over to the edge of the bed where Constance had gone, he stepped a bit gingerly still feeling the power of his orgasm. He knelt down placing himself between her legs. Her skin looked so smooth. He started out by running his fingertips along her thighs. Touching them gently and moving towards her sweet center. He didn't dive right in as much as he wanted to. His fingers traced the outline of her pink lips. Pressing in slightly giving pressure in the right spots. Slowly he began to massage them between his fingers. Her pussy was already moist and her love stink had began to coat the area around her lips. Seamus pressed his thumb on her clit and then ran it back and forth over clit

This inspired moans and sighs from Constance, she was pleasantly surprised to see a man he knew how to take his time, not just go right into ramming his fingers haphazardly into her. Her moans grew louder as Seamus kissed down her inner thigh and then dragged his tongue the last bit of the way to lips.

Seamus could not believe how sweet she tasted and he hadn't even gotten inside her yet. His licked around soft pink lips, following the path his fingers had just taken. Hearing the soft noises from Constance spurred him on. While moving around her lips, he would stick just the tip of his tongue into sweetness. Then pull it out. He flicked his tongue over her clot, then kissed it, sucking it into his mouth and biting down with his front teeth. His hands had moved up her body, and began massaging her voluptuous chest. His palms kneaded her massive tits, as his fingers pulled on her stiff nipples.

Finally he decided it was time, he stuck his tongue deep into Constance's pussy, and swirled it around, hitting all of her inner walls. Her hips bucked as his tongue moved around in her and her legs clamped down snugly on his head, as her juices began to coat his face. His tongue moved fiercely lapping up as much of her as he could. His hands squeezed her breasts, he knew he must be doing this better than she probably thought he could.

As Constance's moans grew louder and legs squeezed tighter, Seamus' cock was springing back to life.
 
Oops!! It slipped

I was overwhelmed with everything that had happened. There was something different about Seamus … the lack of control, the passion, was so erotic... the warmth of his body, that insistent wet little muscle that licked at my pussy, sliding against me, flicking me, making me feel so good.

I felt a huge, natural, long, spontaneous orgasm coming – it was one of those rare kinds. But boy do you remember how good they feel, once they hit. I was so excited. It had been a long time since I had had one of those. I was looking forward to it immensely, sinking my thoughts totally into the pleasure Seamus was giving my pussy with his tongue.

I let out a low growl, as my pussy began to tense up tightly … my orgasm had been triggered. I felt myself cumming, as I grabbed my spread legs as my nails dug in. The ecstatic feeling, the intensity of my orgasm was mind blowing … in fact, so mind blowing I lost control of my powers. The illusion spell that made me look human faded. As my clit exploded my pussy squeezed and fluttered on his tongue. He grunted as he felt my contracting pussy. My eyes had closed as the huge orgasm ripped through me … but Seamus want to see my heaving tits trembling as the orgasm shook my whole body.

It was at this moment he saw something strange … there between my beautiful ass cheeks was a demon’s tail … it was quivering too!! He looked up and saw my black bat wings fluttering as my orgasm continued to shake my body … and there were small horns on my head as well! My eyes were still closed … as I gasped for breath … my orgasmic twitches slowing. As my orgasm came to a close … the illusion spell snapped back in place and I reopened my eyes.

The shocked look on Seamus’ face told the whole story. I knew what must have happened during my orgasm. It had been many years since someone had seen my true form. That last time, large amounts of alcohol were involved. I had told him. It was just him seeing things. This time, Seamus had much less to drink. I needed another excuse and I needed it quickly!
 
The way Constance's body was reacting to his work, Seamus knew he had not lost his touch. He always had enjoyed eating pussy, specially one so sweet. Her body movements and moans told him an incredible orgasm was about to surge through her any moment.

As the pleasure built and finally exploded in Constance she had lost all sense of care in the world even to the point of caring about shielding her true appearance from the man who currently knelt between her legs... she had had her eyes closed to enjoy the pleasure, but a yell of shock jerked them open.

Seamus has been licking and toying with her pussy for the previous couple moments with his eyes closed enjoying every drop of the juices leaking out, he opened his eyes to marvel at the two giant orbs he had been fondling. As Constance's orgasm hit its peak, her body seemed to transform right before his eyes.

Wings appeared from her sides, horns from her head, and now what looked like a tail wiggled not but a few inches from Seamus's face. He let go of her tits and fell backwards screaming as he did.

"what the fuck? What the fucking fuck, is that. What the hell is going on, holy shit. What the hell are you?"

Constance sat up, she saw the look of pure shock and fear in his eye. Oh shit, she thought, he must of seen.

Seamus scrambled to his feet, he grabbed his clothes and held them in front of him covering himself.

"what the hell was that? You had had had..... you had horns and wings.... and a fucking tail. Constance what the fuck?"

Constance stood up off the bed and stepped towards Seamus, she knew she needed to try calm him down. With every step she took Seamus backed further away, she stopped walking.

"Seamus what are you talking about? Wings? Horns? A tail? Do I look like I have any of those?"

Constance twirled around, her large breasts swaying as she did.

"seriously how much did you have to drink?'' Constance tried her best to sound shocked at his suggestion.

Seamus stood firm, he knew what he saw, he couldn't help that his cock surge with renewed lust at the sight of her twirling and even now as she stood before him completely naked. He put that aside for the moment.

"I know what I saw, one minute they were and then they vanished, now tell me why that is and be honest, I'll know if you're lying.'

Constance could see it on his face that Seamus was not playing around, and there was no convincing him otherwise from what he had seen. So she told him the truth.

"Seamus, I am a succubus. Ive been alive for 473 years, living on draining power from men during sexual encounters. I should have told you the truth, because I really was starting to like you, but I didn't think you'd ever believe me or that you would run away which from the looks of things is exactly what you're going to do now...fuck."

Seamus, hurriedly put on his clothes and starts for the door. His mind was in total disarray, a succubus? What the hell? He didn't know what to make of it, he just knew he needed to leave.

Constance watched him as he dressed and prepared to exit. She sat down on the bed and put her hands in her face, she didn't cry but she was upset, sad even, the first guy she's met in over four centuries who seemed to be worth a damn and she had just one tiny loss of control.

Seamus was out the door and almost to the elevator when he stopped. He knew he should leave and forget everything... how much alcohol would that take he wondered? But part of him wanted to go back, call it curiosity, call it lust, whatever it was he felt he was being pulled back.

Constance sat on the bed, not knowing what to do next... what do about Seamus, would he even talk to her? What about Larez, would Seamus tell him, or anyone else for that matter? Would anyone believe him? Thoughts circled her mind, until a knock came on the door. She looked up startled. Again another knock, she found a robe in the hotel closet and wrapped it around her body. She opened the door slightly, her mind so clouded she didn't look through the eye hole to see who it was. The door was pushed open the rest of the way, and she found herself being hugged by two strong arms. The door closed behind them as they moved closer into the room.

Seamus let go Constance, he didn't want to, her body felt too good against his, and her scent was intoxicating. But he needed to clear the air first.

"look I'm sorry I ran out its just... well its just, that's not some shit you see or hear everyday. I just got spooked is all. But I'm back, and well, I would really like to hear more about you. You're so beautiful and fun to talk to... even with the wings and stuff, succubus or not you're one of the most amazing women I've ever met."

Seamus, kissed Constance, his tongue searches for hers and twisted around it. He reached a hand on her robe and grabbed one her massive tits.

He broker their kiss for a moment,

"of course I could always hear more about you over breakfast if you prefer."
 
You know sometimes in life the actions we take set in motion forces that lead us in some unintended directions. It's like entering a maze, you go in innocently enough, but you never know where or when you're going to come out. I had headed to the casino to finally become a real succubus. To kill an evil man, but instead, I ran into a man that was willing to be with the “real” me. Maybe he did not understand what a succubus was … or what a succubus was capable of … or maybe he was just thinking with his cock … but at this moment in time, I “knew” the true reason he wanted to be with me ... was because he liked the “”real” me. Succubus and all. Now that was something I never expected to happen when I was on my way to the casino.

“I think over breakfast would be an excellent time to tell you about myself. I would also like to hear more about you.” I told him. There was so much sexual tension in the room; it just needed to be released. A big smile spread across my face.

“But for right now … I think we both need a really good fuck!” I suggested as I shrugged my shoulders and the bathrobe dropped to the floor. My full sexy nakedness on display for him.

“I agree” Seamus said smiling too.

He picked me up and brought me to the bed … laying me down gently his mouth joining mine … as I felt him probing my dripping wet pussy with his cock. He entered me slowly and steadily. There were no wild gyrations as with many of my past lovers, all desperate to experience me. Seamus wanted it slow and tender … and I had always found slow love making to be the most exquisite. Sometimes sex seemed like a struggle between two people, each trying to achieve gratification; but the slow approach was more like they had joined together as one entity, functioning jointly towards a mutual end.

Seamus every movement within me was driving me blissfully towards a sort of sexual Nirvana. My body shivered with ecstasy, I clung tightly to him. It took about 30 minutes of love making but my pussy exploded again in orgasmic bliss. I loved it. I pushed Seamus away from me. His cock leaving my pussy. I turned around and admired his massive tool. I was so huge and thick. I gave him a nice suck and then got on my hands and knees in front of him again.

“Hard and deep this time” I begged him.

He grinned as my pussy swallowed his entire length. He just bumped the back of my cunt as he groaned in pleasure. He was fucking me doggy style and he was trying to last. But his willpower melted away when he saw my swaying breasts. They looked extra big hanging down from my chest and it just blew his mind. He groaned, louder this time, as the pressure in his loins built up. His hips gave an involuntary twitch, his urgency rising as he thrust forward. He needed it, he was going to cum.

He moaned as his cock erupted. His sticky white cum shot deep inside me over and over before he pulled out and sprayed more cum across my ass and back.

"Oh god" he gasped in pleasure as his body quivered slightly. I turned around and kissed him again. The kiss conveyed all the passion we felt for each other. It was weird, this sex had been more than simple copulation; we had made love. It was hard to believe I had made love to a person that knew I was a demon.
We took a break and rested. I lay on the bed staring at the ceiling, calming down from the intense passion we had just had. There were thoughts mulling through my brain.

I thought about the orgasm I had just had. It had been more than a sexual release; it was an emotional one as well. It was an orgasm to mark my new freedom. All these years and I had been denied a real love relationship. Now, it looked like I could have one. I could live again!

We made love two more times that night and each was as wonderful as the first. I had not used my powers to draw Seamus to me. These were all natural with no magic involved. We both needed some sleep after all the love making. So we did not wake up until 10:00 am the next morning. Seamus had gotten up first and when I came out to the small living area in the hotel room in my robe, there was a wonderful breakfast waiting for me. Eggs, toast, orange juice, champagne the works.

“Seamus … last night was wonderful” I told him.

“Which part? Me bumping into you, almost getting killed, the dinner, or the love making?” He joked.

“The love making … silly” I said as I sat down to eat some breakfast

The food tasted good and got me ready for the next challenge. I needed to tell Seamus about myself.

“Ok … I’m a succubus. Succubi are demons that tempt men or in some cases women to have sex with them. They do this to feed on their life energy. It typically yields a dead human when the sex is done.” I explained to Seamus

“I’m still alive … I think?” Seamus joked “And you are a high priced escort. You have slept with lots of men without killing them. What gives?” He asked.

“Well … I told you, I’m a total fuck up. I’m a rotten succubus. I just can’t kill my victims” I explained. “I love sex and I LOVE MALES …way too much. I also was human once, long ago … and killing living people is just not my thing” I explained.

“Really?” Seamus asked with doubt still in his mind.

“You see males do all sorts of nice stuff for me… buy me clothing, dinners, flowers, you name it … and they say nice things to me … they even give me pleasure when we have sex …and then I was supposed to kill them? I just could not do it.” I said

“If you did kill them, how would you do it?” Seamus asked.

“Magically, a succubus can make a male continue to cum until they are dead. That is what succubi are supposed to do. They feed off the life energy of their victims. Killing the victim is the best way to drain all the energy” I explained

“Wow what a way to go!” Seamus commented.

“But I have not done that before … I only take little sips of their life energy. I’m kind of like a vegan succubus.” I said, then I got serious and Seamus knew I was telling him something important to me.

“I read somewhere once … you are defined not by what you are … but by the choices you make. I had decided to make “good” choices even if I’m a succubus. So “killing” victims did not fit the “good” part of my little life experiment.” I said and shrugged.

“Anyhow, my boss in hell found out. Got pretty pissed. It is kind of important to continue to make “bad” choices when you are in hell. I had not collected any soul for them after 473 years … so I’m on their shit list.” I explained.
 
On the shit list with someone from Hell. Seamus thought about this for a moment. That couldn't be good. Here he thought all I had to deal with was drug lords and pimps now demons were being drug into the equation.

Was this something he wanted to be involved in...he was not sure how he would hold up against the forces of Hell, but damn Constance was all he could ask for in a woman. Even if she wasn't exactly a woman. Fuck it he thought, what's the worst that could happen? !
She just have him the best fuck of his life, several times over, and he wanted more. More than that he couldn't imagine being apart from her, now that he knew the truth. She was someone that he needed in his life.

But before taking on the demons of Hell, he needed to focus on more earthly matters. She sad she didn't want to take the life of the men she had been with, but hadn't she told him the first time they met, that she meant go kill someone that very night? Paz...she wanted to kill Paz.

Something must of been different about him, something really bad if after 437 years she finally wanted to take life. Seamus knew Paz was a piece of shit, but he never had really relied how much, if someone who was born to drain the life from men refrained from it for four centuries finally decided to act.

Seamus wasn't sure exactly what was going to happen, but he knew he wanted to stay with a Constance no matter what may come.

"Constance, I'm with you. I don't care about any of the extracts I just want to help you do what you feel is right. Paz is the enemy. And anything I can do to help you take him out, just let me know."

Seamus knew what he was commuting himself to, it meant breaking the law, but with this one, Constance, he knew he would probably be breaking more than just the law of mortal man. Screw it, he wanted to where she was, and if it meant taking out bad men like Paz, all the better for the world.
 
I watched Seamus’ face and knew he was struggling with what I had told him. It was a lot. I must give him credit … he seemed to be absorbing most of it. I tried to remember what I felt when I first talked to a demon from hell and he explained how things worked. Wow, that was a long time ago and shit, I was a different person back then. But I remember I had a hard time believing it all and that was 1542! I can’t imagine what a modern person, where science has explained so many mysteries, would be thinking.

“Seamus, thank you for your support.” I said as I placed my hands on top of his.

“I wanted to be honest with you. I messed up in tricking you into my bed. I almost lost you. I can’t tell you how sad I felt when you walked out. In that moment I knew I had screwed up. I vowed to be more honest with the next guy I liked. Then you came back and knocked on that hotel door again” I said as I pointed to our hotel door.

“Well, a vow is a vow. So I have told you more than I have told anyone since I became a succubus.” I said.

“Thanks for telling me, I needed to know.” Seamus confirmed.

“I also want to explain my statement to you when we bumped into each other on the street. I was in a pretty dark place. My life had just been turned upside down. This modern world works so different. I use to charm my way out of arrests and prostitution charges. But with female cops and judges, my old ways almost did not work recently. I got scared.” I explained to Seamus.

“I have been feeling so lonely these last few years. I feel living is more an existing. I have just been existing for many years now. I have not really connected with anyone in so long; I started feeling like earth was becoming a kind of hell for me. If I die here, I go back to the real hell ... being on the shit list … means they will probably drop me to a lower and more horrible level of hell.”

“Hell has levels?” Seamus asked.

“Yes … So being on the shit list … does not mean demons are chasing me or anything.” I said

“That is a relief” He said with a smile.

“But being on the list is bad for me. I figured if I killed anyone ...it might help my case when I end up back in hell. So I picked a really bad guy, Paz, because it kind of felt right to send him to hell and decided to kill him.” I confessed as I looked into Seamus' eyes.

“You do remember I’m a cop … right? You just confessed to me.” Seamus joked with me.

“Yes, you are a cop that just said … Paz is the enemy. And anything I can do to help you take him out, just let me know” I said back to him.

“I guess we are both guilty!” He said with a smile.

“Guilty of being in love! I feel so different now. I feel so alive with you. The dark place I was at is gone. I’m not sure I need to kill Paz anymore” I said as I leaned forward and kissed him. It was a deep and passionate kiss. It left us both gasping in pleasure.

“MMM, I like the new you” Seamus gasped

“I like you too” I said back to him.

Seamus looked me in the eyes and got serous again “before you give me another kiss … I might be able to help you. Cops can use deadly force, justifiably only under conditions of extreme necessity, when all lesser means have failed. The circumstances are: 1) Self-Defense, 2) Prevention of another person's death, 3) Anytime Nuclear weapons or nuclear material are involved, and 4) Apprehension … in order to prevent the escape of a person reasonably believed to have committed a horrible crime. If feasible, you give a warning, like an order to halt, before you shoot.” Seamus explained. "I still remember all that stuff they taught me at the police academy" He congratulated himself on his good recall.

“Anyhow, I think God must have similar rules for killing evil people. Think about it. Assume for a second you are a good person. And the only means to stop an evil person from killing you, or other innocent people is the use of deadly force. You are not evil to use that force. You need to try lesser means first … you should warn them, but in the end if you kill them it is not evil to do so. In fact it might be a “good” thing to do it.” Seamus said.

“WOW” is all I said to Seamus. I had not thought about my problem as Seamus just suggested. His logic was sound. He had made good points. But I just could not believe it.

“So as a good succubus ... I'm a cop for God?” I asked Seamus.

“Ever see the movie Constantine?” Seamus asked.

“Yes ... but i can't remember it all” I answered

“John Constantine was a demon hunter whose sole purpose on Earth was to send demons back to Hell. He had been in hell … was bought back to earth … and he hoped his good deeds on earth might find him a place in Heaven. He killed evil for God.” Seamus explained.

I sat silently for a while … just thinking about what Seamus had said. The whole idea gave me hope. It was a way out. Why not give it a try? It was better than just existing. It was a way of living, giving purpose to my life. It was 10 minutes before I finally said something back to Seamus.

“Let me think about your idea. In the meantime … I need you to think about these” I said as I pulled open my robe and my huge breasts came pouring out.
 
Last edited:
Seamus' cock stiffened as Constance's heavy baby feeders spilled forth out of her robe. He buried his face in them and did not come up for air for quite some time.

The two spent the next few hours giving each other a fuck session neither would soon forget. After theta showered and left the room, out on the strip things turned back to business.

Seamus' head was searching for answers on what happens next, he had just enlisted the aide of a former agent of Hell to help him fight crime, he was out in unchartered waters on how to best proceed.

"So... uh, where do you think we should start? Larez? You think going after him would be the best thing now? How should we approach it, what's our first move?"

Constance could tell Seamus was nervous. His speech was faulty and he wasn't speaking with the his usual sense of confidence. He seemed to be operating a bit out of his element, crime fighting was his thing, but perhaps never with a succubus. Also, another thought occurred to her, what they were about to do wasn't exactly what you'd call standard procedure, it was also probably highly illegal. Maybe that was hanging heavy on him.

"Seamus, are you sure about this? You and I working together. I know it must be difficult for you, being a man of the law and all, and what were about to do isn't exactly legal. I mean really, it wouldn't be a big deal if you want to back out, you know I wouldn't hold it against you and id still be more than happy to screw your brains out. I just dont want you to feel you have to do this."

Seamus stopped walking, and Constance did as well. He wasn't sure what he was feeling, though Constance did seem to say out loud what was troubling him. He was sworn to uphold the law, and now he easy about to set out on course of action that would require him to break the law. But at the same time it was the law that tied his hands against scoundrels like Larez, who could buy the law and manipulate the system. No, he was set on doing this, some of his confidence was returning to him.

"no, I'm sure Constance, this is the right thing to do. Yes we might be operating a bit outside the lines, but men like Larez need to be stopped and this seems the only way. Now we just need to come up with a plan, and we will nail this dirtbag.'
 
Standing and talking on the sidewalk of The Strip was like standing in the middle of a river with a strong current. There were people moving around us all the time as we talked. But this was an important conversation so I ignored all the other distractions and focused on what Seamus was saying.

“Seamus … I’m hoping to operate as close to inside the lines of the law as possible. I think the justice system is not perfect, but it is better than the "might makes right" system in the Middle Ages.” I explained. It was at this moment when a person passing by dropped a yellow manila folder into Seamus hands. The person who had done it … took off quickly and melted into the crowd before either myself or Seamus could do anything.

“Wow … that happened fast!” I observed “Are you going to open it?” I asked as Seamus looked up at me. He shrugged his shoulders and opened the envelope. It was filled with pictures. Pictures of Seamus and Me!! In the pictures, we were drinking wine, eating diner, entering our hotel room, and then picture of us fucking in front of our hotel window. There was a post it note on one of the pictures. I read the note at the same time as Seamus.

“Ok Hotshot … you are now working for me. These pictures of you at my table during a drug deal, and then you have diner and a night with a known high class prostitute and my old girlfriend. These sure look like a cop on the take … these pictures will be mailed to your boss and the newspapers unless you do what I say!

Your first assignment is to screw with my competition. That Russian mafia asshole, Nicolas Rex. He has a shipment of spice coming in tonight. The receiving warehouse is at 1440 Harrison Dr behind the Palm’s Casino Hotel. Let Detective Hazel Mason know. She'll do all the dirty work for you. She might even thank you!!”

“Fuck … that asshole took pictures of us!” I said.

“I guess we should not have fucked in front of the open windows this morning” Seamus pointed out.

“That was my fault … I showed you my big boobs. I was not thinking. Shit the room is on the 12th floor … they must have been taking pictures from the Hotel across the street.” I said … I was very mad at myself for being so stupid.

“Constance … I’m not worried about the pictures of us fucking. You look great in them by the way. I’m allowed to fuck anyone I want. We did not do anything illegal. However, the pictures of the drug deal going down are more difficult to explain. And all together the pictures give the appearance of wrong doing on my part.” Seamus observed.

“Shit!” I said “We are not going to work for Paz! That guy is a total asshole.” I explained.

Seamus smiled “No … We are going to end this blackmail, deprive Paz of his edge, all the while keeping him temporarily satisfied and thinking we are doing his bidding.”

“How are we going to do that?” I ask

“I’ll explain once we get to a quiet little café I know.” Seamus suggested.

10 minutes later

We were both sitting at a small table outside a café two blocks off The Strip. On the table were two bowls of steaming, fragrant gumbo and a plate of hot beignets sprinkled with powdered sugar. A street musician played jazz on a saxophone nearby but, otherwise, it was quiet and peaceful.

“Here is what we are going to do. I’m going to my boss, you will be coming along too, and explain what happened last night. Well, except for the whole succubus thing. I will then suggest setting up an undercover operation against Paz, involving you and me. That way, if the pictures get out … they have no power over me or you. I’ll also be talking to Hazel about the other drug drop.” Seamus explained.

“What if your boss says no … or what if your boss is working for Paz too?” I asked.

“We will find out pretty quick if that is the case. But either way, these picture will no longer have power over me.” Seamus reasoned.

“Who is this Hazel Mason person?” I asked. Seamus face seemed to scowl. “It’s a long story …”
 
Back
Top