How to prepare

Lisa469

Virgin
Joined
Dec 3, 2012
Posts
11
I am an anal virgin. I believe I have found the man I wish to give it to. My question for the most knowledgable group is: how can I prepare myself before I give him this gift?
 
I am an anal virgin. I believe I have found the man I wish to give it to. My question for the most knowledgable group is: how can I prepare myself before I give him this gift?

Exactly what prep are you asking about? As in introduction to the practice or day of/cleansing/etc. There are actually a lot of threads devoted to this topic. Check out the Blank Manual at the top of this thread and you can probably find more information than you could ever imagine.

Good luck!
 
Exactly what prep are you asking about? As in introduction to the practice or day of/cleansing/etc. There are actually a lot of threads devoted to this topic. Check out the Blank Manual at the top of this thread and you can probably find more information than you could ever imagine.

Good luck!

I forgot about the Blank Manual, thank you for the reminder it did have all the answers I was looking for.
 
Glad you found what you needed!
I'm sure you got a lot of great info but here's a little more.
My wife and I have had anal for a number of years, not as an everytime thing but maybe once a month or so. Most of the naughtiness or dirtyness or taboo of it has gone but it is something that we both physically enjoy just for some variety.
I'm guessing that you've done some sort of ass play and want to take it to the next level.
Things can be a little akward at first if neither of you are experienced so take it slow.
It is very important to warm up a bit with some fingers or a vibe in your ass as this will not only help you relax but will spread some lube where it is needed.
My favorite is to finger my wife's ass, put a vibe in it and then fuck her pussy from behind. This really gets her going and ready for what comes next!
It's important for your guy to go slow at first which will be difficult to hold back since I'm sure he's wanted your ass for some time.
Once he's in don't forget about your pussy. Either he can do it or you probably know just where it needs to be touched. My wife can have some crazy intense orgasms while we are having anal!
Dirty talk is a huge plus. "Fuck my ass" and "Cum in my ass" are two phrases I don't think any guy can hear too much!

Good luck with your special night!
I hope it's amazing for you!

Let us know how it goes!
 
I hope that you'll be in safe hands

The right guy will be patient, taking the time to put you at ease and to nicely caress your ass to get you in the mood. I can recommend having several sessions, leading up to the main event, of gentle fingering & using slim toys - gradually less gentle, as you become more brave. When you're finally ready, it helps to first tease yourself with the warm jet from a shower-head (or share a shower for him to do it to you) to relax your ass, not to mention cleanse your ass. So, have fun loving your bum.
 
Back
Top