A question for those of you that have sucked cock and eaten pussy.....

If you have done both which do you prefer?

  • I definitely prefer sucking cock!

    Votes: 127 12.0%
  • I definitely prefer eating pussy!

    Votes: 190 17.9%
  • Both are equally fun and I love them both!

    Votes: 590 55.6%
  • I haven't done both so I can't comment, HOWEVER both sound REALLY hot!

    Votes: 154 14.5%

  • Total voters
    1,061
" Bill3250-- I can't count the times: When sucking cock I've wished it had been dipped into a juicy pussy. Or when licking pussy I've wished it had just been well fucked by a stiff cock..."


Amen to that Brother Bill: Also, the taste of your wife's pussy juice on a cock you've been sucking as it erupts in your face with your wife pumping on it with her hand.

But my wife is turned off by watching me suck cock. She doesn't mind that I do it, and it's okay for me to lick another guy's cum from her pussy. She can't explain it, nor can I. I simply accept it as it is.
 
But my wife is turned off by watching me suck cock. She doesn't mind that I do it, and it's okay for me to lick another guy's cum from her pussy. She can't explain it, nor can I. I simply accept it as it is.

Hey Bill Who's complaining. She sounds like a great woman that most, if not all, men would die for. Happy licking
 
My favorite is eating pussy while it is filled with cock. I enjoy sucking a cock covered in cum and pussy juices or eating a pussy full of cum.
 
Go For It.

I'll never be anyone's moral compass. But I have come to the conclusion, that life is so short and if one has a desire to try something, and it's not going to cause any harm, don't leave this world without at least attempting it. I never wanted to be labeled or perceived as anything other than normal, heterosexual, etc. However, while I don't broadcast what I am into, I could easily be classified as bisexual or even gay, but never normal. I don't get to suck cock or even eat pussy as much as I would like, but when I do, look out. It depends on the recipient of my ministrations as to which I prefer and enjoy most. I had a guy who use to cum so uncontrollably that I almost came from watching him. He gave so much verbal feedback while I was going down on him that he made my wife seem like a nun, when oral sex was on the menu.
 
Im probably not your target audience.
I have been with one woman, and it was an interesting experience (she knew I was gay) I had fun licking her, but she had to tell me where. It was probably the best part of our time together, as keeping myself up was not really working all that well.

That being said, give me a beautiful cock M-T and multiple times on the weekend...hehe
 
I'll never be anyone's moral compass. But I have come to the conclusion, that life is so short and if one has a desire to try something, and it's not going to cause any harm, don't leave this world without at least attempting it. I never wanted to be labeled or perceived as anything other than normal, heterosexual, etc. However, while I don't broadcast what I am into, I could easily be classified as bisexual or even gay, but never normal. I don't get to suck cock or even eat pussy as much as I would like, but when I do, look out. It depends on the recipient of my ministrations as to which I prefer and enjoy most. I had a guy who use to cum so uncontrollably that I almost came from watching him. He gave so much verbal feedback while I was going down on him that he made my wife seem like a nun, when oral sex was on the menu.

Good advice.
 
As a bi-girl, I would say that when I suck cock, I aim to please, and please alone, and I like what I get. But when I eat a pussy, I have this feeling of giving as much as receiving. I'm not sure it makes sense.
Sucking cock awakes the service-slut in me, esp when he's using my mouth hard; while eating pussy is more a shared intimate moment.
 
As a bi-girl, I would say that when I suck cock, I aim to please, and please alone, and I like what I get. But when I eat a pussy, I have this feeling of giving as much as receiving. I'm not sure it makes sense.
Sucking cock awakes the service-slut in me, esp when he's using my mouth hard; while eating pussy is more a shared intimate moment.

Love eating pussy way more than having my cock sucked - it's so warm and natural and a woman's sharing her orgasmic enjoyment, fragrance and secretions with me is more than adequate reward. Never have tried sucking cock - although the thought is not unpleasant to me it is not arousing.
 
For me, they are very different experiences and a lot depends on the "who". For example, if presented a sexy, hard cock attached to a gorgeous man and a less than stellar pussy, I would chose the cock. But if the situation were reversed, I would switch.

I agree with the other posters here: the hottest for me is being with a gorgeous bi couple and enjoying both!

- Jace
 
Oh Yeah!

I like a well fucked pussy with the dick still in it just after he just cum and his dick is a little less hard. That's when I let her clit out from between my lips and catch his cum covered dick in my mouth where I begin Gobling it all; his and hers mixed. Then I cover her full pussy with my mouth and suck it till it cums again. Oh Yeah baby! That's what its all about!!!
 
Love sucking cock more.

First, I will say that I do love eating pussy and will do it all day, but if given a choice between eating pussy and sucking cock, I would rather suck cock. When my wife has a boyfriend over, she's fine with that, since she seriously gets off from watching me be the slut.
 
I'd love to go with it both at the same time! I love to suck cock, and I love to eat pussy!!
 
I am very oral. I’ve eaten a lot of pussy and loved it very much. I have never sucked a real cock, but my Wife has given me a lot of practice sucking her strapon cock. She has been training me for a real cock. Maybe someday it will happen.

Ronnie :rose:
 
Apart from the anatomy, one of the most striking differences between oral sex with a man, and a woman, is the smell. Women are often very self-conscious about how they smell down there, but in my experience, I often used to find that cocks were much more likely to be smelly. But I really like the smell of a woman's vagina.
 
Pussy is my first choice, but I've never turned down the chance to suck. There are times when I get that 'urge' - bi-guys know what I mean - and I definately need a throbbing cock in my mouth.
 
i think i prefer going down on a girl, although it could easily go either way.
 
As a bi-girl, I would say that when I suck cock, I aim to please, and please alone, and I like what I get. But when I eat a pussy, I have this feeling of giving as much as receiving. I'm not sure it makes sense.
Sucking cock awakes the service-slut in me, esp when he's using my mouth hard; while eating pussy is more a shared intimate moment.

As a bi-guy I can say you pretty much nailed it. There seems to be more of an emotional connection when I go down on a woman, but with men it's usually pretty raunchy. Not that I don't enjoy it just as much as him. Maybe because most women I've gone down on are surprised someone would do that and not expect anything in return.

Anyway, I like pussy more. Nothing's sexier than the sounds a woman makes not only when she cums, but leading up to it! I guess I get something in return after all. :)
 
To me, there are few things more satisfying than eating pussy. It's addictive. I'll only suck cock if it's someone I truly love and care for as a person, and I'll enjoy it because it gives them pleasure.

But pussy, I'd enjoy no matter what. The smell, the taste, the textures...nothing not to love.
 
Hi Mr Briggs

Your question is an interesting one. I will share my feelings with you. Started eating pussy at age 19 and I dearly love it, I think a big part of the enjoyment it when the lady gets off, the body spasm's, the moan of pleasure, so there is a great deal of psychological gratification when I get her off. The same is true when I suck a cock, the spasm when he gets off, the moan of pleasure, again I receive a great deal of psychological pleasure when I get him off.
Being I just started sucking on a regular basis about 9 mos ago, and it being the newest of the two experiences, at this point in time I am enjoying sucking cock the most. However, I still
eat pussy and enjoy it every chance I get.

ted
 
Although I voted I love both equally, which I do, it's hard to place what I love about both of them in the same category.

There's nothing more satisfying to me than satisfying my female lover. When her legs are wrapped around my head and my face buried in her pussy, there's nothing hotter than her squirming for dear life while I grab her legs and keep her cumming nice and hard. Conversely, the "reward" I get when I've sucked a nice cock dry gets my primal sexuality firing out of control. I guess what I'm saying is... my reward for eating pussy is knowing how much it pleases my woman, but my reward for sucking cock is a nice big load. With women, it's all about her. With men, it's all about me. Sorry fellas. I guess I'm just selfish that way; but what do you care? You're getting your cock sucked!
 
Back
Top