A question for those of you that have sucked cock and eaten pussy.....

If you have done both which do you prefer?

  • I definitely prefer sucking cock!

    Votes: 127 12.0%
  • I definitely prefer eating pussy!

    Votes: 190 17.9%
  • Both are equally fun and I love them both!

    Votes: 590 55.6%
  • I haven't done both so I can't comment, HOWEVER both sound REALLY hot!

    Votes: 154 14.5%

  • Total voters
    1,061

Mr. Briggs

Literotica Guru
Joined
Aug 20, 2001
Posts
4,297
Ok. As you guys probably know from my posts I'm married and love my wife ;P Thanks to the internet I love viewing and fantasizing about sharing a nice big cock with my wife. I've never been with another guy so I don't know what it's like. I do know I love eating pussy. It gets me hard just thinking about it. Sucking cock looks like it would be absolutely amazing. So my question to those of you that have done both which do you prefer?

Feel free to post any details of your experiences. I'd love to hear them and will definitely put them to use in my dirty mind ;P
 
cocksucking vs. pussylicking

I LUV pussylicking and I LUV cocksucking. Put a beautiful pussy and a gorgeous cock in front of me, though, and I'm positive that the cock would be in my mouth first.
 
kalalau said:
I LUV pussylicking and I LUV cocksucking. Put a beautiful pussy and a gorgeous cock in front of me, though, and I'm positive that the cock would be in my mouth first.
Wow. Sounds like i'm missing out. What makes cock sucking better?
 
I now prefer cock sucking over pussy eating - but only just a little....
 
here kitty kitty

I love eating pussy and woman ass. But put a cock next to it and its gonna get hella sloppy folks.
 
intuitall said:
I love eating pussy and woman ass. But put a cock next to it and its gonna get hella sloppy folks.

What a hard (sic)choice.
The best however is a pussy with cum in it .
And a cock with lady juice on it.
Awwww hell
The best is on my back under her pussy .And a cock thats using both my mouth and her pussy in turn
Bison!!!
 
For me it's a lot like choosing between steak and lobster. I often just order Surf & Turf!

I would say though that fellatio is more "thrilling", cunnilingus is more "relaxing", if that makes any sense.
 
I hate to choose....

I hate to choose; therefore, threesomes are best. On several occasions I fucked a lovely pussy and sucked a hard cock at the same time, but once, the woman and I were going at each other ala sixty-nine, while her husband screwed her. I was able to lick both, and after he came, I sucked his cock clean and drank his cum from her pussy. It was a most fantastic experience!
 
MMMMMMMMMMMMM I love cock that taste like pussy and pussy that tastes like cock !!!!!!!!!!!! How do you choose??????
 
I prefer eating pussy I think. As a guy who still leans straight most of the time and only gets the strong cocksucking urges every so often, it's more comfortable to eat pussy.

As for the actual act itself, it's more fun to listen to a woman enjoying herself than a man. A woman will moan and writhe and it'll sound really hot. Most men will just comment on how much I love their cock.

There is something of a challenge to giving a blowjob though. I think it's tougher to do well than eating pussy, so there's more accomplishment after I'm done. I keep wanting to find a man with a huge dick to see how much I can take, but that hasn't happened yet. I've also had trouble giving head to completion. The first time I did it I finished him off with my hand, and the second time I did it, I gagged and sort of spat him out as he was cumming. The next time hopefully it'll feel more right and I'll be able to take it all and swallow.

Anyway, both are fun. I do enjoy pussy more though. I am open to getting more practice with both though, just to make sure. Haha.
 
WhoIsJohnGalt said:
I prefer eating pussy I think. As a guy who still leans straight most of the time and only gets the strong cocksucking urges every so often, it's more comfortable to eat pussy.

As for the actual act itself, it's more fun to listen to a woman enjoying herself than a man. A woman will moan and writhe and it'll sound really hot. Most men will just comment on how much I love their cock.

There is something of a challenge to giving a blowjob though. I think it's tougher to do well than eating pussy, so there's more accomplishment after I'm done. I keep wanting to find a man with a huge dick to see how much I can take, but that hasn't happened yet. I've also had trouble giving head to completion. The first time I did it I finished him off with my hand, and the second time I did it, I gagged and sort of spat him out as he was cumming. The next time hopefully it'll feel more right and I'll be able to take it all and swallow.

Anyway, both are fun. I do enjoy pussy more though. I am open to getting more practice with both though, just to make sure. Haha.
Inorder to give good head, to either sex, one has to enjoy it.

Most guys will try to shove it down your throat. My wife grabs my hair and tries to push me away and devour my face with her pussy at the same time.
 
Pussies Win for me

I love eating an eagre pussy. Even spending lingering time on a girl's pussy when she's not super charged up (yet) is fun. I love the moaning and writhing and know she's working for the same thing I am... her "getting there".

But having my mouth full of a hard cock?! Or a cock as it's getting hard! That's great. Feeling a man thrust forward pushing into my mouth or grabbing my head. That's awesome. Love being used to service someone's needs.

If I had a cock and a pussy before me? I think I would choose the pussy but I would also stare longingly at the cock. Hey, maybe taking a break from the pussy for a couple of cock thrusts would loosen up the jaw muscles.
 
Pussy tastes better. But it's been a while, so right now I would probably squeeze some cum out of that cock. Though the best option is probably to get fucked in the ass while eating the pussy. Now we're talking.
 
Fucking horny as!!

I have a fantasy Rana that while 69'ing a chick, like yerself, someone takes you from behind and we both get wat we deserve. hasnt happened yet but maybe one day??
 
I'm going to answer your question as clearly as I can. I have been obsessively drawn to eating pussy since I was a young teen. Sucking a guys cock was only a distant curiosity until the last 7 or 8 years.
Licking a woman is a very visceral experience for me. I love the way each woman has an individual smell and there is just as much variety with what it takes to give her a thrashing orgasm. With my partners, I have always had a mix of love and lust before, during and after our sexual exploits and thats very fulfilling.
After years of having my cock sucked and wondering what that must be like, I finally had an opportunity to find out for myself. It was made clear that all I wanted to do was try this out and I could'nt guarantee how it would go. He motioned for me to get on my knees and he pulled his cock out. Even from the firts moment that I slid it into my mouth and felt his cock get harder, I knew I was going to like this. I tried all the tricks that had been used on me in the past. All the while, I marvelled at how remarkable it felt sliding in and out of my mouth. In a phrase, it was everything that a vulva is not. I pumped away until I felt him shudder and twitch. I knew he was going to cum, but I really had'nt thought it all through yet. I was'nt sure what it would be like, or how much he was going to cum. He came in my mouth and I continued to suck him until the spasms subsided. I was'nt sure if I wanted to swallow at that point, so I spit it out, but could still taste it in my mouth. Frankly, it tasted just like my own semen. We parted with a nod to do it again. The next morning I woke up with a raging hardon and an intense desire to do this again. For the next few days I blew him every day after work and always swallowed. The last time was probably the best . I had learned a few of his quirks and played it out anticipating his hot semen flooding my mouth at the end.
For some reason, the last time made it clear that this was a novel interest for me and my quest had been satisfied. I still get this urge from time to time and I'm sure that I'll do this again. I also know that I'll have no fears of regrets about how I may react to sharing such an intimate thing with another man. For me this was'nt romance, it was just sex. It was hot and it was fun. Hopefully this description will help color your own interpretation of your curiosity.
 
It Depends

I have had only a few opportunities to enjoy both at the same time, so I really get into performing oral with whichever genital configuration happens to be in front of me at the moment.

For most of my early - teen age and young adult - sexual experience years, my outlook was hetero. Then I sucked my first cock. It was an over-the-top experience. In a short timespan, I went from not even being able to imagine it to finding cock-sucking to be unimaginably exciting. While I was going down on him, my own cock became so hard I thought it would burst. I was hooked.

Hope to enjoy plenty of oral with both sexes in the future - and have another fantastic time with my cock being massaged by a warm, wet pussy while a cock pistons in and out of my mouth.
 
bison1 said:
What a hard (sic)choice.
The best however is a pussy with cum in it .
And a cock with lady juice on it.
Awwww hell
The best is on my back under her pussy .And a cock thats using both my mouth and her pussy in turn
Bison!!!


I wholeheartedly agree. Wow, that gets me hot.
 
bipat69 said:
Pussy tastes better. But it's been a while, so right now I would probably squeeze some cum out of that cock. Though the best option is probably to get fucked in the ass while eating the pussy. Now we're talking.


Thats my fantasy...get a huge one cumming inside my juicy ass while i devour a pussy with cumm all over it. Mmmmm...yum.
 
Like many here, I had my first M-M experience as a teen-before discovering I actually could attract a girl. When I did realize that, I was pretty much "straight" for many years.

Eating labia majora and the rest became my "specialty". Being in a swinging group certainly gave me ample opportunity to perfect my technique.

But, over the past few years as my other half's libido has waned, opportunities to enjoy her treasures have been less, as have the swinging times.

A guy's got to do something, though. And, online dating sites are great places, no matter what one's orientation might be.

So, recently, I've found other middle-aged guys and I have a lot in common and are much more interested in actual pleasure than all the games played at a younger age.

While I still enjoy licking a clit, nibbling lips and drinking in a woman's nectar, I'm sure glad there are other guys who enjoy what I can do for them and them for me. It's a lot less stressful than having an affair with a woman and it sure as heck beats celibacy...what I'd experienced for a while until taking the plunge online and actually meeting someone.

Difficult to say it's better than pussy, but some of my buddys are pretty darned good at what they do.
 
decisions decisions

i am a hetero guy that has been married for years and years. I love eating pussy more than any other pastime I have ever encountered. That being said, when I was young (to young for lit), I was seduced and had a man suck me off til I burst in his mouth. When he finished he said it would be nice if I returned the favor. I went down on his uncut and large cock. He came in my mouth after fucking my face for more than a little while. When he came he said I could swallow or go spit it out. I spit it out. I still remember that moment and have to admit I have wanted another cock ever since. I am not gay and do not feel bi (never feel attracted to any other men) but I can appreciate the fact that men do love to suck other men. It was not a bad experience and I would prpbably swallow if it ever happened again. What is better? I only have one experience. I remember that cock very vividly, I have licked some vey nice pussies that I could not describe. Go figure, am I bi? Get yourself a dick and get it out of your system or learn more about what you want. I love all people and admire the gay and bi people for standing proud and continuing being themselves in the face of some strong resistance in the "general" public. go suck some cock and tell us what is better
 
Ok. As you guys probably know from my posts I'm married and love my wife ;P Thanks to the internet I love viewing and fantasizing about sharing a nice big cock with my wife. I've never been with another guy so I don't know what it's like. I do know I love eating pussy. It gets me hard just thinking about it. Sucking cock looks like it would be absolutely amazing. So my question to those of you that have done both which do you prefer?

Feel free to post any details of your experiences. I'd love to hear them and will definitely put them to use in my dirty mind ;P


It has been years since I had a cock in my mouth and that time I was just able to suck on it for a couple of minutes because we were at work and our boss almost caught and I was scared to try it again. We were J/O buddies and jacked each other off every day. I really loved holding his cock in my hand and feeling it ejaculate. I just wish that I would have got down on my knees and put my mouth around it and had his cum in my mouth.
 
Back
Top