Live-In Housekeeper (1M needed)

pj38

Literotica Guru
Joined
Oct 3, 2005
Posts
1,839
Live-In Housekeeper

Residents of "the house" (point of introduction):
Carl and Sarah (#1) - a couple in their mid-thirties who own a house in a college town. They were childhood sweethearts and have been together ever since.
Sadie (#1) - in her early twenties, moves into Carl and Sarah's attic room on a work/rent basis to save money for college
Brian (#45) - Sadie's boyfriend, into bicycles, mid-twenties, lives at the "cottage" a few blocks from Carl and Sarah
Allison (#53) - Brian's roommate at the cottage

Other characters:
Taylor (#95) - bike shop woman Brian meets at a conference in Chicago
Celeste and Mouse (#118) - a young couple who want to establish an open relationship
Keith (#148) - engineering student, Brian and Allison's new roommate at the cottage
Elliot (#148) - engineering student, Keith's friend, who moves into the cottage
Frances (#148) - Carl's coworker, divorced a year ago, lives alone in an apartment
Lucy (#186) - Sarah's older sister, married to Bob, daughter Jennie, visits Sarah
Jennie (#187) - Lucy's daughter, comes to visit college
Monica (#197) - student, cooking group member, Elliot's girlfriend

Incidental characters:
Jerome (#1) - Sadie's friend, helps her move into the house
Aaron (#53) - Brian's roommate at the cottage
Julie (#53) - Aaron's girlfriend
Travis (#77) - punk rock friend of Brian
Trevor (#148) - Taylor's boyfriend
Bob (#187) - Lucy's husband


Places:
the house - Carl and Sarah's house
the cottage - rental house where Brian and Allison and others live
Javaland - coffee shop
Cap's - bar with pool table and darts


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Everything had gone wrong at once. Sadie's boyfriend dumped her, then the next week she lost her job, then her roommate moved out and left all the rent to her. It had been her first place on her own, and Sadie was devastated that she would have to move back in with her parents.

"Live-in housekeeper needed" the ad read. "Couple seeking housekeeper. No childcare involved. Part time, hours negotiable. Private room provided, no pets." Sadie grabbed her phone, hoping she wasn't too late. "Is the housekeeping position still open...wonderful!...yes, I've done housework...uh, some cooking but not a lot...what time would you like me to come?...Great, I'll see you then."

Sarah looked to be in her early thirties and her husband Carl, from his pictures, about the same. His absence--he was at work--punctuated the stunning impression Sadie had of the house: that it looked as if no man could possibly live there. No dirty socks, no athletic gear, no musical instruments or CDs, no entertainment system. Instead, the house was full of cheap antiques and smelled of sachet. Maybe there was a man cave somewhere, but she didn't see it on the tour.

Sadie's living space was a converted attic with two rooms. She'd have to share the bath and kitchen. Sarah didn't mind guests, even overnight guests, as long as they weren't noisy. Sadie smiled to herself, wondering if Sarah had meant something "noisy" in particular. Probably not, Sadie decided. Anyway the main problem was that Sadie was basically messy. She'd never in her life kept a house as clean as this one. But desperate times call for desperate measures, she thought.

A week later, she moved in. During the move she met Carl, who even helped carry in boxes until called away to consult on Sarah's gardening project. Sadie's friend Jerome was there to help also, and she saw how effortlessly Jerome and Carl slid into engaging conversation on male topics. She concluded that Carl was a pretty normal guy, he was just laid back and easily dominated by a more decisive wife. When all her stuff was in, Jerome left and Sadie went to put her fridge stuff on the one shelf they'd allotted her.

OOC: Looking for a guy to play Carl. Carl is basically a nice guy in his mid-thirties who is a little unassertive, maybe lacking some self-confidence. Sadie is a sensitive extrovert, maybe nineteen, with no sexual inhibitions. She will determine that Carl needs help achieving his manhood. Carl will feel guilty, undeserving, embarrassed, and afraid (of his wife) as Sadie confronts him with pleasure he never imagined he'd experience. He will dismiss her advances until he can no longer resist. Why is she doing this? Basically she's young, enjoys guys, and at the moment has nothing better to do with her life. Sadie will take care not to disrupt Carl's marriage, and Carl will take care not to hurt Sadie. If he wants something (sexual) from her he will ask for it politely--no dom, no pain, no groping, no pushy comeons--she will not respond to any of that. I know this is asking a lot guys, but believe me if Carl plays along he will be rewarded.
 
Last edited:
The housekeeper had been Sarah's idea, but Carl got behind it right away. Surely it would lighten his share of the household burdens and it might be someone he enjoyed having around.

Carl was home when Jerome and Sadie arrived in the truck. He couldn't believe his eyes. She was so young, and so beautiful. It would require all of his willpower to keep from just staring at her. He offered to help, and he and Jerome carried some heavy boxes up the stairs into her room.

They finished, then Jerome drove away in the truck and Sadie went upstairs. Carl took stock of the dramatic change this would bring to his life. He knew his attraction to Sadie would warp his brain, and probably Sarah would notice. He didn't want that. He vowed to keep a tight grip on his emotions when he was around her. Otherwise there would be trouble and she'd have to leave.

(ooc hope its ok to jump in as Carl)
 
Sadie put a few things away and then realized she had the box from the fridge. She found the food box and carried it downstairs to the kitchen. Carl was on the couch with a newspaper when she breezed through the room.

"Hey you must be Carl. I'm Sadie, as I guess you know. Thanks for helping out today. As you can see, I travel light." She lifted the box as a gesture. "I understand I get a shelf in the fridge--I thought I ought to put my stuff away before it gets warm."
 
Sadie came down carrying a grocery box. She was barefoot, with jogging shorts and a t-shirt. She clearly had no bra on, and the box pressed her t-shirt into her torso below her breast leaving them plainly outlined. Carl forced himself to keep his eyes away from them.

"Uh, yea, there's an empty shelf for you. Should be obvious. And up to the left above the sink is your cabinet. Let me know if you need anything else."
 
Sadie put the stuff in the fridge and in the cabinet. Partway through, she found the ice cream. "Damn, Jerome put the ice cream in the box. Sweet!" she thought. It wasn't really hers, and she'd declined to take it because she thought it would melt. She squeezed the carton. Not bad, she thought.

"Hey Carl, you want some ice cream?" she shouted into the other room.
 
"Uh...no, thanks....Sadie." The sound of that bright voice in their normally silent household startled him. Carl realized she would become a part of the household, some they'd talk with and maybe have meals with.

Sadie brought her ice cream into the room and sat in a chair next to the couch. She took a bite, then drew her knees up with her feet on the edge of the seat. She rested the bowl on the top of her knees and took another bite.

Out of the corner of his eye, Carl could see her gorgeous legs and feet, her thighs showing through somewhat also. He stole a quick glance at her and then looked back at the newspaper.
 
Sadie noticed Carl's glance and worried about it.

"Carl, uh, am I not supposed to go barefoot in the house? I'm not used to rules, I've been living with a bunch of messy guys. It's going to take me a while to get used to a clean house."

She slid her feet back down on the floor, worrying that it might be a feet-on-the-furniture rule.
 
"Oh, no, that's fine." Carl squirmed a bit at being caught looking, but thought she didn't notice. He thought about Sarah and any rules she might have.

"Sarah does like to keep the place clean, I guess you've noticed. That's what you're here for."

Carl watched her as he spoke. She had such a beautiful, youthful face, her skin so smooth and soft looking. He could see her nipples poking under the t-shirt, but he dared not look at them.

"What's your story, Sadie? Are you going to the college?"
 
"I was but I need to work a while to save some money. My boyfriend was screwing my best friend, and then he moved in with her. Then the other roommate moved out, so I needed to get out from under the rent. I'm going to try to get at least a part time job on top of working here."

Sadie paused, wondering what else to say, then realized she might have said too much. She was going to apologize for being so explicit, but noticed Carl wasn't alarmed by her at all. In fact, he almost seemed to enjoy it. Hmmm...she thought, I wonder what that's about.

"What about you, Carl, what's your life all about?"
 
Carl's heart thumped when he heard Sadie use the word "screwing." His mind was flooded with images of her naked with her young boyfriend. How open she was that she could discuss this with him! He wanted to hear her talk about it more, but she quickly changed the subject.

"I work downtown in a small accounting firm. Other than that, I don't know, just projects in the house keep me busy I guess."

As he talked with her, she finished her ice cream and set the dish on the table beside her. She looked at Carl for approval as she aimed for a magazine rather than set the moist dish on the woodwork. He gave her a subtle nod. Then she drew a knee up and perched her foot on the chair again. He gave another approving look, trying not to stare too long at her.
 
Sadie felt sure now that Carl's glance at her had been all for pleasure. She put her foot on the chair again, partly to see his reaction, and he definitely didn't protest.

In other situations she might be bothered by all of this, but she was pretty sure Carl was an innocent and frustrated guy. If he could get pleasure sneaking looks at her, all the better for him. She didn't mind. As they talked, she sat with her leg up, her hand fidgeting by running it along her leg, or massaging her toes. She wasn't really teasing him, just being open to his gaze.

Sarah came in the room to join them. Instinctively, Sadie put her foot down and pulled at the hem of her shorts, which had ridden up somewhat. Sarah seemed oblivious to it all, talking matter-of-factly about the weekly schedule and what work she wanted done. Sadie was to cook dinner on Thursday as an experiment to see how she did.

Sadie took her ice cream bowl in the kitchen, and Sarah followed, giving instructions on things like what to do with dirty dishes. She seemed pleasant and business-like, much like Carl except without the leering. After that Sadie went up stairs to bed.
 
Carl and Sarah slid into bed, shared a quick and superficial kiss, and then Sarah turned on her side away from him. This was the usual routine, including Sarah falling rather quickly to sleep.

Carl lay awake, stimulated by the days events. His mind kept returning to Sadie, the sleek curve of her leg on the chair, her creamy inner thigh, the perky nipples that pressed under her shirt. Soon his hand wandered to his penis, which stiffened when he touched it. Pre-cum had left a wet spot in his shorts and on his belly.

He was sure he would never sleep without relief, so he quietly stroked the tip with his finger and thumb. In a minute his body stiffened as he fought off all noises. In a decisive stroke he came, gooey sperm shooting onto his skin. He reached over and slowly slid a tissue out of the tissue box. He cleaned himself up and jammed the tissue under the edge of the mattress for future retrieval. He lay awake another half hour before he finally fell asleep.
 
When Sadie woke up it was nearly noon. The house was empty. She found a note in the kitchen saying she could have any leftover coffee, which delighted her. She had something to eat, showered, and then spent several hours applying for jobs on the internet.

She was going to clean the bathroom, but Jerome came by with some stuff she'd left. They sat and talked, and she got agitated hearing about her ex-boyfriend being in love. Jerome was apologetic and didn't want to tell her about it, but she kept pressing for details in a self destructive kind of way. When he left, Sadie was still bothered by the latest news.

Sarah came home, got something to eat, and then left for an evening meeting, some kind of garden club or something. Sadie ate and then went to tackle the bathroom, which was to take an hour or so.

Midway thru, she heard noises that turned out to be Carl. They shared news of the day, and Carl pressed her a bit on Jerome. Was he her new boyfriend, etc. Sadie remember her vow of openness. She said she and Jerome weren't sleeping together, that they never had, and she told him the news about her boyfriend. She said she currently didn't have a partner but that was ok since she was ready for a break. She missed the regular sex but the rest she needed a break from.

"How about you, Carl? What's it like to be married? Is it nice having a reliable partner, or does sex get boring?"
 
Carl shuffled a bit, flustered by her directness.

"Uh...well....no one's ever asked me that. I guess, uh, we do it once a week, usually the same way each time. At first we tried...uh....positions, but now just one."

Carl paused, but Sadie didn't respond. She kept looking at him as if he was going to continue.

"Both of us...uh....we got married real young, and so...."
 
"Oh, Carl, what a beautiful story. You're a classic, retro, old school. You've got something real important going here."

It was excruciating watching Carl so embarrassed, but he'd been the one to bring it up. Fair is fair, she thought. She looked at him again and really felt bad for him.

"I'm sorry I made you so uncomfortable, Carl. Look, I know it seems like I'm doing all the stuff you missed out on. But, really, it just ain't that good. Every guy I've been with has been an idiot. I got dumped for my best friend, and the guy didn't even think twice about it."

She paused, and Carl didn't say anything. She decided to keep going just so he would have to say anything.

"And look, Carl, I know not to talk about this around Sarah. I'm not gonna disrupt anything you've got. You brought this subject up, at least I think, so I'll keep a low profile from now on."
 
"I'm sorry...it's just....I've never really talked about this. It just all happened." He stopped, then realized he might be leaving the wrong impression.

"And please, I don't want you to avoid the subject. But you're right about Sarah, of course. I don't know...I just don't want the feel like this is the end of the whole discussion."

She had been scrubbing around the toilet with bleach and had stopped when the conversation got so intense. When Carl finished that sentence he looked at her, at her eyes. He let the look linger for a moment. He had thought that this look was as honest as and open as he'd ever looked at anyone, and he wanted to prove to himself that he wasn't afraid of it.

"I'm gonna go back and work on some things. But let's continue another time."
 
Sadie went back to cleaning, trying to think carefully about her conversation. She wanted to carry on their little flirtation, it was fun she thought. And she knew she could keep it all away from Sarah. But Carl wasn't used to this kind of emotional intrusion, and she worried he'd...he'd what? She didn't know, she was just worried.

She finished and put all the cleaning stuff away. Then she walked back through the sitting room on her way upstairs. Carl was there with some work he'd brought home.

As she walked by, he smiled and his eyes followed her. He'd obviously lost some of the inhibition he'd had before their discussion. She made a little playful gesture, as if giving a performance walking by.

That was the kind of thing she worried about. He might do that some time forgetting that Sarah was around.
 
Carl wasn't getting much work done. Sadie's presence in the house now weighed on his mind, however pleasant it might be. He knew he'd feel all kinds of new things, and he'd have to keep everything away from Sarah. He was pretty sure he could trust Sadie, in fact more than himself. It would take a great deal of concentration and discipline.

Carl gave up and put his work away. He poured himself a glass of wine and went out on the porch. It was warm but tolerable. He sat and began to go through all kinds of scenarios in his mind, crazy stuff that he knew wouldn't happen. Such as having an affair with Sadie. In each case, he imagined himself in control of his emotions. He could not fall in love with her. He could not be jealous of her. He could not have extended talks with her. He couldn't be playful with her. All stuff that Sarah would notice right away as out of the norm. He sighed. Was there anything at all left?
 
Back in her room, Sadie got a facebook invitation to an party that night. Several friends would be there. She clicked "join," and saw that some folks were already there hanging out. She decided to go on over. She slipped on her shoes, grabbed her purse, and headed downstairs. As she breezed past Carl she called to him, "Going out, Carl, see you later. May be late."

At the party there was this guy names Alan who was talking to Sadie. He knew about her situation with the breakup and was maybe hitting on her, but not too insistently. Later around 1pm she wanted to leave and he offered her a ride home. When they got to the house they talked for a while more, then he asked if he could stay the night, his place wasn't working out that well.

They talked a bit more, but he had to be up at 8am to get to work. He kissed her and was touching her, but Sadie didn't want to have sex. Then she thought about this getting back to her ex-boyfriend Royce. "Look, this is a one time thing," she said. She unzipped him, took his cock, and sucked, hard so he'd cum quickly, which he did.

Then Sadie went to her bed to sleep. She chuckled to herself: this is the kind of thing Carl missed out on, she thought.
 
Carl and Sarah were having breakfast and heard the footsteps on the stairs. Sadie showed Alan the door and then came in the kitchen. Carl felt the grip of some emotion, maybe jealousy, he wasn't sure.

"Hi guys," Sadie came in and said. There was a brief silence, then she explain that he was at the party and needed a place to "stay over." Carl was silent, with Sarah doing most of the talking. "We don't mean to go all 'parental' on you. We're just not used to this. You're free to do what you want, of course," Sarah had said.

In fact Carl didn't say anything. He left for work soon after that. During the day he thought through the exchange at breakfast. He didn't feel right, but he decided it wasn't that important. He'd talk with her again eventually.
 
Sadie had a job interview, which didn't go well. Afterward she headed home, and soon enough Sarah came home and wanted Sadie to help in the garden. They worked together, pulling weeds. Sadie was surprised how much fun Sarah was in the garden. She rattled on and on about the garden club and seriously some of them took it. Sadie asked if Carl liked gardening, and Sarah said some but not pulling weeds.

Sadie asked how long they'd been married, hoping to steer the conversation toward something meaningful about their relationship. She didn't mention them being high school sweethearts, she described how Carl "pursued" her. This reminded her how she'd had negative vibes from Sarah when she first came here.

After two hours of this, they stopped, dirty, sweaty, and aching. Sarah fixed some lemonade, and Carl came in just as they were about to drink. He poured himself a glass and sat with them. He asked about gardening, and thanked Sadie for doing something he despised.

Sarah left to take a shower. Carl was quiet, and Sadie took a long shot and guessed why. "Carl did you get freaked seeing Alan leave this morning?
 
Carl smiled and shook is head. "I don't know, I can't figure it out, but probably it did get to me somewhat." He paused.

"I know it's not important, and I know it's not my business. But..."

"...you still thought about it," Sadie finished his sentence.

"Well, yea, I guess I did. But...I mean...it's fun to think about it. It's not just jealousy, it's really mysterious and erotic to think about."
 
"Oh, Carl," Sadie shook her head, "believe me nothing erotic happened in this house last night unless it was in your bedroom. You're fantasizing about stuff that isn't real."

Sadie listened to make sure she heard the shower running. Carl seemed resigned by her answer, but she continued.

"Of course if you were doing it it probably would be erotic to you. That's the irony of it all."
 
"Yes, I know Sadie, this is all true. Maybe that's why I haven't had much to say. Yes, it's me and this fantasy prison I live in. But it's also my way of reaching out."

They heard the shower shut off. He would have mentioned Sarah, the house, the garden, and all the things he was surrounded by that were in her dream but not his. His fantasy was his way of starting over, or of connecting to something he wanted with Sarah.

Carl remembered that this was also a test of sorts that he had passed. He had been to some new emotional place, in Sarah's house, and their marriage had survived.
 
Later that night Sadie had gotten ready for bed, and then got distracted with facebook. She had a morning interview and didn't want to stay up too late. She'd shut the door, but hadn't noticed when it slipped open.

Around eleven she was in posting a message when she was distracted by sounds in the house. She saw the open door and went to shut it. Then she recognized it. The rhythm of a bed squeaking or a headboard knocking or the like. She tiptoed out into the hall and down a few steps. It was clear now what it was. She listened a while, mesmerized, and then it slowed and stopped. There was a muffled cry, a man's cum cry she was sure.

In her mind, she had seen Carl and Sarah, the picture of their sexual embrace. As she lay in bed, this image filled her mind. She thought of Sarah being touched, and imagined she was being touched, and began touching herself with that picture in her head. Her hand wanted down her belly to her vagina, pressed and massaged around her mound. She dipped a finger inside, found her wetness, and began gentle began direct pressure on her clit. In a minute or two she felt her muscles tighten and her breath quicken. Then she felt spasms and the pleasure shooting through her torso. Then her body went limp with relaxation and soon she was asleep.
 
Back
Top