Anyone else like to watch spouse???

I loved watching my husband with another woman. It was quite a turn on for him watching me with her as well.

Same for me and my wife, we both enjoy watching one another with different partners.
 
The first time it happened, i think it shocked both hubby and the woman we were with. He filled her pussy and i pushed her back on the bed, "That is *my* cum!" and licked her out. God it was awesome ... she and he mixed together ... yummmmm.

Wow! Have to admit that visual just made me moist! :eek:
 
Have yet to get to that stage yet , but working in to it , since this is my first post , I intend to look around more learn what I can and go from there .
I have no problems with my wife with another man , and she feels the same as I do .
I have my concerns but will save that for my own thread.
Good luck in your adventure
 
On the question of why I find it so appealing, I think there are three answers. One, I love to watch, porn mostly, and being able to step back and watch her get fucked objectively would be amazing. Secondly, i love her slutty side, and I love the idea of her indulging it to its logical conclusion by sleeping with other guys. Thirdly, i think she's amazing and I want other men to agree.

I've had several g/f's (along with my ex-wife, long ago) that enjoyed threesomes (or more)... in most instances, we had talked about how hot I thought it would be to watch her suck/fuck another guy... some of them were really turned on by it, others just said "well... if you say so"... and of course there were the other gf's with whom the situation never even arose.

The woman I'm dating now was puzzled at first by it... but the more we've talked, the more she's open to it. She is MORE than ready to watch me suck another guy off; I've told her many times about the details right after I've gone to visit a bi-buddy and gotten him off, and even shown her pics of the events... so I think she's "getting it" now...

Which leads me back to the quote above. I think hotnogs echo my thoughts perfectly. It's hot to watch people fuck; I love watching my SO enjoy herself and get off in different ways than I can do for her; and she's smokin hot, and I feel a sort of "pride" in the sense that another guy is being allowed to have some of the hot, incredible sex that I get.
 
From someone who knows...

My wife and I have enjoyed this countless times together. I love watching her with other men, or women...and she me.

The one rule we abide by... explicitly, is that we're both there in the same room together, so we can enjoy it. No secrets, and therefore nothing that would cause problems for either one of us or get in the way. AND communication is key. Afterwards, we ALWAYS discuss it. What was fun, nice...different, or even if something wasn't. Always best to review the "game" after it's been played.

Trust me...that goes a long way in defining if it's something you "both" want or wish to do again.
 
Im a voyeur

and love watching my woman with another man. I dunno, it's just my kink. More than one at a time, holes filled..it's amazing.

there's nothing like the sound of a woman cumming with a dick in her mouth.
 
Haven't done it yet

I haven't yet seen my wife with another man but I would love it. I fantasize about watching her suck cocks. She gives great head, is very skillful and artful, and knowing how much fun the other guy is having would turn me on. My top current fantasy is seeing her go to a gloryhole somewhere and blow one guy after another after another. I have thrown it out there but she never really reacted to the idea, even if it's a guy we sit down and talk to.

I don't see a threesome in our near future. Too bad because I think it would turn me on.
 
i love watching other couples. i remember watching a good friend and my own bro many, many (don't ask how many!) years ago and what a turnon it was. been a secret 'voyeur' since!
 
She might take it as a sign you don't care about her or want her as much as you used to if you're willing to share. It's also possible she thinks it would just be the beginning and lead to other experiences and situations that she has even less affinity for.

I'd suggest talking to her and telling her exactly why you find the scenario so hot. She might feel a bit differently if she hears you think she's the sexiest woman on the planet and watching her receive pleasure in a different and new way turns you on unbelievably...


That was precisely the issue with mine. Slowly and steadily we had gotten pretty far in exploring the idea during sex, such as roleplaying, vocalizing as if another man were there and that she was fucking him instead of me. But numerous times, after the hormones had subsided, it would become an issue. She began to wonder why I would want to share her, and if I got too excited by it (which obviously I did) then I was bordering dangerously on disrespect by trying to force something upon her. She also felt she would be tormented by her own guilt afterwards if we ever did go through with it, and seemed to harbor a fear that if I wanted this, then I would want the favor returned and want another woman, despite all the explanations and reassurances that this was what I wanted to see.

We've since stopped talking about it as a possibility, though I've never stopped fantasizing. Any suggestions? haha
 
I love sucking my husband's cum out of another woman's pussy ... damn, just writing that is making me crave it terribly! I *think* hubby wants to see me get pounded by another man, but we haven't really approached that yet.

that is the hottest thing I have read in awhile...having nothing to do with the rest of the thread or wanting to watch my wife with anyone else.

that you desire to suck the cum out of another womans pussy....very hot!

I am sure your husband was very into watching that go down,,so to speak. (lucky guy)
 
I love to see and hear other men please my wife. It would not bother me if they did it when I weren't around.
 
more than one of us...

This is my main fantasy. I'd love to watch my wife with another man, and she knows it. She teases me me unbelievably but won't go through with it. So we use it as play and explore the posssibilities in our heads. Lately its taken a step forward and some things have been shared via pics and emails. Makes me melt at the knees.


No advice to give though - just keep doing what feels right.

mm. interesting as im in exactly the same situation, I think we got to both keep working on it. Ive tried a slightly diffferent tack in suggesting she explore her bi-curiuos side, which is a way forward, who knows? maybe we should join forces? :)
 
My husband often tells me that he would love to watch me with another man. He would also like to try a DP scenario. I keep telling him I'm not ready. For me, it's a great fantasy, but I really worry that it would change our relationship. We've been married 19yrs. He has had an affair in the past that hurt me terribly. I would definitely NOT want to see him with another woman. My husband thinks I worry too much & should just calm down & let it happen.

Hope you dont mind me adding a comment, but i was was that other man, introduced to a wife whose husband wanted to see her with. If you find a man that you are attracted to and hes the right type of descreet, friendly and exciting person, itll be fine, youll enjoy it, your hubby will enjoy it and it will move any past descretions in the past, forward and balance out yoru relationship. go on give it a try. :)
 
mm. interesting as im in exactly the same situation, I think we got to both keep working on it. Ive tried a slightly diffferent tack in suggesting she explore her bi-curiuos side, which is a way forward, who knows? maybe we should join forces? :)
Joining forces would be fun. However we've talked it over and although she loves the fantasy it's clear it's not going to happen in present circumstances. Only way forward would be a holiday in a hot place and no kids around. So I'm looking at some holiday brochures!
 
I think she would enjoy some private time with another man.
i have watched my husband fuck another woman and it turned me on a lot. I would love to be with a man while he watched. I also took a turn with the woman he fucked and he loved that too.
 
Wow, im jealous. I dont think that would ever be an option in my marriage. I am not the type that would deal well watching my husband with another woman, and i doubt he would let me. As for the original question in the post, I think if you and your husband are ok and happy with the situation go for it! More power to you both.
 
1. Maybe its got to do with the visual. How many guys are able to see a cock enter a woman...that moment is awesome...also, we're kissing, groping, biting, caressing, etc, etc and we cant see the overall picture...
So, when we can watch this in third person real time...wow!

2. Partially a power thing? We know the heart and soul belong to us so, here you go guy/girl, enjoy the package and be jealous of me and want him/her more. But, I control your access. Lol!

Either, or both, reasonings fly?
 
wifey

I would love to watch my wife with others having meaningless sex! At first when they treat her Indian ass all nicely, caressing her and being passionate, but afterwards just straight up slammin the shit outta her hardcore! Wish she was just open to the idea!
 
Back
Top