Bard's Review Thread: My $0.02 on your stories

I'm going to offer you two suggestions, one of my own stories and one by a favorite author of mine.

My story is Deep Undercover. It's 50,000 words comprising three chapters of 5,5, and 6 Lit. pages. NonConsent/Reluctance category.

The other story is Chess Game, by urbanslut. Four chapters totaling 7 Lit. pages; this one is in Loving Wives.

No problemo with the Non- con story.

I know that I've agreed to look in to LW but I think I've put myself into a spot here :)

I just don't want this thread to turn into a LW discussion thread which will definitely turn ugly.

I'll definitely look into your suggested stories after Hypoxia's That's My Girl.

No problemo with the Non- con story.

I know that I've agreed to look in to LW but I think I've put myself into a spot here :)

I just don't want this thread to turn into a LW discussion thread which will definitely turn ugly.

I'll definitely look into your suggested stories after Hypoxia's That's My Girl.

No problem. Take your time.

Thanks!

Just winging you a message to say thanks very much on spending the time with my weird tale. I really appreciate it.

I also don't want to be so presumptuous as to say that my review thread gave you the idea to start your own, but if it did then I only have one piece of short advice to give and that's to give some overall retrospective views towards the end. You give a great evolving commentary on my story, but I don't really feel like you've collected your thoughts on it in the conclusion. I wouldn't give people scores. I'd give them praise or scorn as they are deserving of it. A 4.87 out of 5? That's a pretty meaningless number at that point. Your explanation that you enjoyed it despite a few minor problems is much better!

Also, I wouldn't put "Emotions/Feelings" as a category. It's very vague for one thing. Try Character Depth/Development maybe? That means so much more to a writer if they've successfully conveyed that their character has advanced and grown well during the course of the story.

Aaaaand now I'm reviewing your review. Apparently I have far too much fucking free time on my hands. The truth is that I started my own review thread in the hopes of getting other authors to do the same and you're the first... so regardless of if I've had any influence on you at all... THANK YOU!

Seeing the raw way you read the story and make notes like that is great and immensely useful. I do have a few questions though, the first being that the story is meant to catch the reader's attention with its opening paragraphs and then descend into a typical story of high-school life before giving the big twist of the entire tale shifting into another universe. Do you think that comes off well overall, or is the pacing of it off? It's Skins one minute then Lord of the Rings the next. That neutral opening was intentional in order to contrast against the batshit crazy fantasy that was going to follow. Do you think that worked as a narrative trick?

Your points about Janette are well taken. I think this whole chapter moves a bit too fast in retrospect. I had no idea people would really like this story and wasn't sure how long it was going to be so when in doubt, give the people what they want!

Some things that you didn't mention that I do care about were: Do you think the orc slave society works well? Dealing with slavery is obviously an understandably touchy subject. I tried to make it as benign and understandable as possible given the orcish traditions I'd laid out.

Also, Gregory's battle with Bolut was based around Mohammed Ali's Rope-A-Dope strategy. Greg knew enough about orc tradition to make the challenge, and he knew fairly well that he could at least outmaneuver the overweight orc. Didn't this come through during the action? I'm slightly concerned about that one.

POTENTIAL SPOILERS FOR THE MISSING DRAGON COME UP NEXT IF ANYONE GIVES A SHIT.

Also, Greg doesn't really have that much time to miss his family. In truth, there are other reasons for Greg being the way he is and his natural talent with women.

SPOILERS END!

Either way, I'd really appreciate your thoughts on parts 2+3 if you get a chance. No rush or anything and I've taken up a lot of your time already. I'd just like to know if things improve and your thoughts on the twists and turns along the way. The review has been really useful, so thanks a lot either way!

Just winging you a message to say thanks very much on spending the time with my weird tale. I really appreciate it.

I also don't want to be so presumptuous as to say that my review thread gave you the idea to start your own, but if it did then I only have one piece of short advice to give and that's to give some overall retrospective views towards the end. You give a great evolving commentary on my story, but I don't really feel like you've collected your thoughts on it in the conclusion. I wouldn't give people scores. I'd give them praise or scorn as they are deserving of it. A 4.87 out of 5? That's a pretty meaningless number at that point. Your explanation that you enjoyed it despite a few minor problems is much better!

Also, I wouldn't put "Emotions/Feelings" as a category. It's very vague for one thing. Try Character Depth/Development maybe? That means so much more to a writer if they've successfully conveyed that their character has advanced and grown well during the course of the story.

Aaaaand now I'm reviewing your review. Apparently I have far too much fucking free time on my hands. The truth is that I started my own review thread in the hopes of getting other authors to do the same and you're the first... so regardless of if I've had any influence on you at all... THANK YOU!

Seeing the raw way you read the story and make notes like that is great and immensely useful. I do have a few questions though, the first being that the story is meant to catch the reader's attention with its opening paragraphs and then descend into a typical story of high-school life before giving the big twist of the entire tale shifting into another universe. Do you think that comes off well overall, or is the pacing of it off? It's Skins one minute then Lord of the Rings the next. That neutral opening was intentional in order to contrast against the batshit crazy fantasy that was going to follow. Do you think that worked as a narrative trick?

Your points about Janette are well taken. I think this whole chapter moves a bit too fast in retrospect. I had no idea people would really like this story and wasn't sure how long it was going to be so when in doubt, give the people what they want!

Some things that you didn't mention that I do care about were: Do you think the orc slave society works well? Dealing with slavery is obviously an understandably touchy subject. I tried to make it as benign and understandable as possible given the orcish traditions I'd laid out.

Also, Gregory's battle with Bolut was based around Mohammed Ali's Rope-A-Dope strategy. Greg knew enough about orc tradition to make the challenge, and he knew fairly well that he could at least outmaneuver the overweight orc. Didn't this come through during the action? I'm slightly concerned about that one.

POTENTIAL SPOILERS FOR THE MISSING DRAGON COME UP NEXT IF ANYONE GIVES A SHIT.

Also, Greg doesn't really have that much time to miss his family. In truth, there are other reasons for Greg being the way he is and his natural talent with women.

SPOILERS END!

Either way, I'd really appreciate your thoughts on parts 2+3 if you get a chance. No rush or anything and I've taken up a lot of your time already. I'd just like to know if things improve and your thoughts on the twists and turns along the way. The review has been really useful, so thanks a lot either way!

Ah, yes!

A little quirk of mine. That was a point well taken!

You see, Authors get a variety of scores, ranging from ones as low 2.00 to as high as 4.93 by the general readership. When I give a 4.87 on plot, it's a score that I give solely based on plot. It's a score that I believe that the story should receive.

My views regarding what should be popular and what shouldn't be popular might not be shared by everyone. The score is basically useless, I know ;), but it helps in explaining the overall score I give :) I mean no scorn or favoritism through my ratings.

In a way, it's a measure of the impact the story had on me. It won't really work in your case as there are very few anomalies with your story. I had reviewed My Education and believe me, it was a complete howler by the time I finished it.

As for me being inspired by your thread, that's completely true! I want to improve my writing skills out here and I'm not that big a wizard at playing with words. I'm a reader who reads just for the fun of it and just lets his occasional thoughts heard to the crowd.

I'll answer your dilemma regarding slavery here.

I'm a person with very liberal thoughts. Unless it is too extreme, nothing really disgusts me. I've read stories in Non-Con that takes slavery to a whole new level. Yours is a bit bland if I compare it to them and that would be stupid of me.

Your story is set into medieval times (the universe where Greg lands) and I think slavery will be a common theme out there. You give an extra padding when you say that people are not mistreated and are taken a good care of.

You should probably ask a few more authors out there if you want to be sure because not everyone is as liberal as me.

And yes! Your will throw a first time reader into a 'Whoa! That's good' feeling with that particular twist. Sorry if I didn't mention that, but this is my second read of your series so that narrative in the beginning won't really work on me as I know what to expect.

To a first time reader, expect him/her to see you with love and adoration after reading the first chapter. :D

Yes, the strategy taken by Greg to fight the orc-trader was good and came out very well in his actions. You don't have to worry about that.

If this has to do something with my criticism of your story then I want to assure you that it was not on that point at all :)

Whenever you are in doubt, just see the comments section of your story. If people had a problem with anything, even the most hardcore feminists out here would've said something about it (slavery).

I'll give your series a read sometimes in the near future and let you know about my thoughts a.k.a. ramblings through this thread.

Cheers!

Review on That's My Girl by Hypoxia

DISCLAIMER: These are my views alone. I never harbor any personal grudge against anyone while doing my reviews. I try to be neutral and clinical. The thoughts of this dumbass are his alone and might not be shared by everyone.

I'm laughing my ass off after reading the first few couple of lines. The imagery is so goddamn funny :D. I'm really sorry if it was meant to be a sad scene but I just couldn't help it!

I write this after reading the first page:

This is pretty fast-paced. I never realized that I've finished reading page 1 and loved it.

There is a certain intrigue to your protagonist. Him playing a street musician while his thoughts dictate something else. A good job in hooking the readers.

Jenna Ives is hot! I don't feel that authors have to mention every minute detail about a girl's bust size to make her hot. I think a part of the eroticism lies in the imagination that is left out for the readers to conjure up for themselves. Good job!

Okay, your writing feels a bit clunky and does not flow well from somewhere near the end of page 1. I can't really say if it's deliberate or not but it irks me a bit when I have to stop after every few words. Sample this:

" I unfastened her skirt. It puddled at her feet. She released my belt and zipper. My jeans obeyed the laws of gravity. She spread her legs enough for me to pull down her dampened blue thong. She relieved me of my now-strained red briefs."

I'm not saying that it's bad. As I read the first page, I kinda flew by, as if in a dream.

Same for the next few pages.

It's like a dream. I breezed through it and enjoyed it very much.

I'll summarize my ramblings into a few points:

1. The plot was like a breeze. I was swept off, unaware of my destination and landed somewhere that I really didn't expect. The story of Randal is somewhat intriguing and contains the element of mysteriousness that keeps me hooked.

It was unpredictable and really good for an incest story. I don't actually get to read much of these in Lit.

2. There's not much I can say in terms of character development. Even after 5 pages, Randal is still unpredictable and so are the host of other characters in your story.

I'll take an example of a Sci-fi story in Lit itself.

Sirana is a Drow assassin. She is witty, clever and extrememly dangerous. I know what to expect when she's narrating her story. I can expect the elements of action, surprise and sometimes a bit of slutiness from her side.

I really don't know if it's a good thing or a bad thing that you didn't do a character sketch. I didn't mind it at all.

Even Tasha felt more aptly described to me than Randal.

3. Erotica feels like a breeze. It's totally different from the general stock that I read out here in Lit. It has been done really well, be it terms of group sex, one-on-one or a foursome.

As I mentioned above, your sex scenes are plagued by clunky, short sentences. I don't know if it's a good idea or if you've tried to be a bit poetic out there.

This guy remains clueless.

Verdict: As I said earlier and I'll say it again - it felt like a dream. This story is in a league of its own. I am reminded a one more story containing B/S incest having a similar quality. Your story has been nothing short of a delight to read. I can't add anything else because I don't have the words to describe how I feel.

This might be the most vague and haziest review I must've done till date, so forgive me for that.

The Bard's Ratings - 4.85/5

That's My Girl

Glad you like it! My response:

* Clunky? I dislike concatenated sentences like "This AND that AND this again." I prefer, "This. That. This again." It sets a pace without superglue. You said it swept you right along, so I guess the technique works. Elsewhere, I think I clumsily glossed-over Trinh's role in healing Tasha. If I expand the story, I'll have to work at clarification.

* People descriptions? I like fairly sketchy word-pictures for readers to envision as they will. The audience is drawn into drawing the image; no need for me to list vital statistics, body measurements, etc.. Randall is vague about himself -- that leaves blanks to fill in sequels, eh? Most of the characters are based on real, unpredictable people. I dislike formulaic stereotypes.

I'm glad the story flowed well for you. Thanks for the review.

Last edited:
Hi SoulflBard - I've been on LIT for more than ten years now, and love it. I enjoy posting my stories and also sharing my pics and having fun here on the boards. I came across your thread and really like your comments and ratings.

I was wondering if you might review one of my stories???

This is one of my personal faves, but would be happy if you chose one yourself.

www.literotica.com/s/oiled-up-and-ready

Hi SoulflBard - I've been on LIT for more than ten years now, and love it. I enjoy posting my stories and also sharing my pics and having fun here on the boards. I came across your thread and really like your comments and ratings.

I was wondering if you might review one of my stories???

This is one of my personal faves, but would be happy if you chose one yourself.

www.literotica.com/s/oiled-up-and-ready

Oh, I'll love to put up my review for your story! :)

It'll take some time as I have a few more stories to look into before you. If you can wait for a few couple of days, then I can easily put my review for your story.

Oh, I'll love to put up my review for your story! :)

It'll take some time as I have a few more stories to look into before you. If you can wait for a few couple of days, then I can easily put my review for your story.

Thanks SB!!!! I look forward to reading your review..........don't be shy, ok??:)

You've already done one of mine so put this one down your list and get to it when you can.

This is my "unsexy, ride the tiger" incest story. Its father/daughter, but far removed from the typical fare here. I wrote it to be disturbing and a lot of the comments agreed, but also said it was well done and it has a nice score, but its one of those that I would love some detailed feedback on.

http://www.literotica.com/s/that-damn-red-dress

I'm kind of leary suggesting someone else's story for review. I don't know even if this one story is in the hall of fame or not, though it IS "Hot" listed. It's one of the favorite stories I've read, and considering your preferences, I think it qualifies. It IS seven Lit pages long, so it isn't a shortie.

I might borrow this idea to review other's stories.

Anywho, I'm curious of your thoughts on The Renaissance Faire by Charles Petersunn

Tags used:
reluctance
exhibitionism
first time

My Review for Deep Undercover Ch. 01 by soflabbwlvr

DISCLAIMER: These are my views alone. I never harbor any personal grudge against anyone while doing my reviews. I try to be neutral and clinical. The thoughts of this dumbass are his alone and might not be shared by everyone.

Here are my thoughts for Deep Undercover Ch. 01:

The beginnings of your story are well enough for a suspense/thriller story, if that's what you're aiming for.

I feel that the dialogues definitely have some space for improvement. It feels a bit out of place in some places. A bit rough around the edges but not that bad as I might make it sound to you.

The following thing might not be noticeable to 99% of the readerahip out here but has been caught by this asshole :devil: You can skip the next para, if you want -

You whip the FBI people here for no apparent reason. I have a few friends from the organization and I know more than a thing or two about how they operate. I don't think I should get into this but I hope you get my drift. It ticked me off ONLY because I had some deep GK about it. It's not a major thing, so you can skip my rambling :)

This comes from me after reading page 1 and a half:

You tend to refer the same people by their different names. I suggest that you stick to calling a character a single name every time you mention that character. It prevents unnecesarry headaches.

You keep mentioning Espinoza and then suddenly switch to calling him Carlos. I know it's his name but I had to turn back a page just to be sure. A headache, if you know what I mean. It's the same with Harris and Dana.

Please stick to calling a person one name at a time. Yes, different names can be used, but only when you've established some sort of history.

There is a lot of conversation in your story. I mean A LOT.

I can feel people's emotions through their conversations alright, but it would've been better if you spared a line or two for their personal ponderings.

Dana felt like a robot on her job when she entered the room with chief and the two detectives. It looks as if you want to express every emotion through a conversation.

The plot is pretty fast-paced, in fact, dizzyingly fast. Give the reader's mind a chance to breathe. Slow down your horses a bit and take time to express some of the smaller details.

The part where Dana takes the place of the whore feels plain stupid. I know she had to go up there and all those stuff, but what made this part stupid was that you didn't really tell/explain her line of thoughts about what she was thinking.

She took her place. The end.

That's what I get for such a pivotal scene in your story. You can do a better job than that!

You've written a few thoughts like these in between a paragraph, when Dana enters the den:

What a pig.

Another pig.

I'm being summoned.

These single-line thoughts work well only when you write in first person and that is not the case with your story. I can also guess that I can find more of such lines throughout the story. Add something like 'she thought' after such lines.

I'm on page 3 as I write my thoughts:

Women have a lot (if not hundreds) of things going on in their minds. If you are writing about a female character then I expect you to write her thoughts carefully. Dana's thoughts and ponderings are rather shallow at this point and that does not bode well for any reader like me.

Now that I've finished reading your story, I'll sum up my points into a few points:

1. The plot is very good and feels genuine. What prevents me from enjoying the story are the name-changing phenomenon I've mentioned above and more than a few rough edges around the story.

Otherwise it was a job well done!

2. Your story really lacks in character development area. Dana's thoughts are too shallow for an intelligent Miami PD cadet. I didn't really enjoy the story from this point of view.

3. I did enjoy reading the Erotica part though. It was a good read from that department. For a Non-Con story, the sex was pretty hot without crossing any sort of lines.

Good job!

Verdict: It's the little things in a story that makes it enjoyable. You should concentrate more on the details to make it more enjoyable to the readers. The story felt a bit clunky here and there but otherwise I should say that the plot was really good.

The Bard's Ratings - 4.70/5

You've already done one of mine so put this one down your list and get to it when you can.

This is my "unsexy, ride the tiger" incest story. Its father/daughter, but far removed from the typical fare here. I wrote it to be disturbing and a lot of the comments agreed, but also said it was well done and it has a nice score, but its one of those that I would love some detailed feedback on.

http://www.literotica.com/s/that-damn-red-dress

Okay, I've got more than a few couple of stories to look into and I'm also in the middle of a story of mine. So, you can see that it'll take time to finish the list and reach your story.

If you can wait for a few days, then I'll have no problem to go through it.

Okay, I've got more than a few couple of stories to look into and I'm also in the middle of a story of mine. So, you can see that it'll take time to finish the list and reach your story.

If you can wait for a few days, then I'll have no problem to go through it.

As I said, put it to the back of the list and take your time, no hurry at all. You're doing me a service, do it at your leisure.

My Review for Deep Undercover Ch. 02 + Ch. 03

So, here are my thoughts for Deep Undercover Ch. 02 and Ch. 03 combined:

The Good:

The plot was good and I can feel that a bit of sweat must've gone into it from your side. The twists and turns were unexpected and rather good.

Erotica was well done for a Non-Con story. It did feel a bit extreme in some places but that's it. It didn't cross any sort of lines that I would abhor.

The pace of the entire story was fast and keeps the readers hooked. A bit of anticipation and intrigue also helps in keeping the readers hooked for some more.

The action at the end of the third chapter was good and immersive. The final twist was a bit unexpected and you've done a good job on that.

The Bad:

What had the potential to be a good tale, has sucked monumentally in terms of Character development and defies plain logic in some clear cases.

Las Casas views Dana as a whore. I don't think he needs to explain his business to her as you've done in the beginning of the 2nd chapter. I don't envision a successful drug king-pin doing it.

The two-timing detective Trujillo spilling his secrets about the set-up to Lydia over a dinner doesn't sound convincing to me. Come on, why should he even say it to her in the first place and risk his own ass?

Dana falling for Crespo? I never claim that it's impossible but you made it possible in one night. Explain, go through the emotions in her head. Don't walk off away with a single line telling that she's falling for him. It sounded so abrupt to the point of being a howler.

Despite how much of a bid Cartel you claim that Crespo has, the power only juggles in the hands of a few individuals. The cartel didn't give me a feel of the vastness that should be associated to it.

You don't write emotions that well for a woman. All of it sounded quite abrupt in some places and paved the way for a bumpy read. This part is ignored by many male authors and you're not far behind.

Verdict: It's a difficult job to take care of every single flaw in a story. Yours had too many flaws for me to ignore and go ahead. The story could've been a much, much better read if the flaws were amended. You did nice in terms of a Non-Con erotica and a thriller story. Good job on those fronts!

It was a decent read for me and made me want as if something more could've been done to make it better.

The Bard's Ratings: 4.65/5

My Review for Chess Game by urbanslut

This review has been done on a request from soflabbwlvr.

I started reading the first chapter and ended up reading the whole series. So, these are my thoughts after reading the whole series:

First of all, I want to say that the author has a unique style of writing of her own. It was unlike any other LW story that I've read until now. The ending was not what I had expected but the time taken to read it has been worthwhile.

It is not a sci-fi thriller so I won't judge it on the sole basis of its plot. The story was good enough to be interesting. I liked the fact that this story was not focused on the detoriating marriage of the protagonist but rather on her emotions and feelings.

The emotions running through her head were believable enough for me to shut my mouth.

The sex was good and it also helped that the author had created a sizable tension in my mind when she brought the colonel and the major into the scene.

It's the anticipation that I absolutely love.

As for the ending, it was something that was totally possible with anyone in her circumstances. I loved the fact that the author had refrained herself from doing something like making her an instantaneous millionaire.

Overall, it was a very good read and I enjoyed reading it.

The Bard's ratings - 4.7/5

?

How do you get in this Hall of Fame? I want in on that.

Well, I don't get your line of thought but I think you're asking about how to get your story into the Hall of Fame. I can answer that.

Well, it's mostly decided by the readership out here on Lit by their holy votes.

Lots of Sex, a good plot and well written emotions will get any story into the Hall of Fame. Ususally, if a story gets a rating of 4.75 and above(also depends on the category) then it'll find a place into the hall of fame.

The toughest competition out there is in Sci-fi and fantasy, and Etaski roosts on its very top with more than 5 of her story in the Hall of Fame.

How do you get in this Hall of Fame? I want in on that.

Don't write in incest. That list has been broken closing in on 2 years both the 12 month and all time. Site has announced here on these boards it will fix it multiple times....:rolleyes:

The best way to get there is to either write one hell of a lights out story in any category. Or build a following that will read you no matter where you are posting.

I have top twenty hall of fame stories in Mature(#2/3 it goes back and forth number one for a little while) Group sex and First time. If incest worked I would have a couple there as well.

Tx Tall Tales at one point had the number one all time story in 5 categories. Damn show off. :D

Well, I don't get your line of thought but I think you're asking about how to get your story into the Hall of Fame. I can answer that.

Well, it's mostly decided by the readership out here on Lit by their holy votes.

Lots of Sex, a good plot and well written emotions will get any story into the Hall of Fame. Ususally, if a story gets a rating of 4.75 and above(also depends on the category) then it'll find a place into the hall of fame.

The toughest competition out there is in Sci-fi and fantasy, and Etaski roosts on its very top with more than 5 of her story in the Hall of Fame.

I have that in a bunch of stories. And the little red "H". Wait, does that mean "Hall of Fame?" How do you tell if you're in the hall?

I have that in a bunch of stories. And the little red "H". Wait, does that mean "Hall of Fame?" How do you tell if you're in the hall?

The stories having ratings of 4.50 and above are considered as 'Hot'.

You'll have to check the list of the category Hall of Fame to see if your submission is there or not. The Hall of Fames contain the top rated 250 stories of that category.

Simple steps:

Go to the last page of the Hall of Fame.

Check the ratings of the very last story (250th) in the list.

Compare it with the ratings of your story.

If the ratings of your story is comparatively higher, than it is definitely in the HoF :nana:

If the ratings of your story are comparatively lower, then it is not in the HoF :(

Last edited:
Most of the categories require at least 100 votes for the all-time toplist ( or "hall of fame" as it's called on the category hubs )

To get on the overall one, you're pretty much going to have to write in a category with a readership that doesn't play low-balling games. Sci-Fi&Fantasy, Non-Human, Romance, etc. You can buck that trend with a really good story, but it's a tall order, and in some categories, I don't think the best story ever told could make it ( LW, anyone? )

Thus, the overall toplist doesn't really represent much except which categories have fewer jerks in the readership :p

In the individual categories, you're competing with stories facing the same readership trends, so it's more of a competition on even footing.

But, some of the all-time toplists are currently broken. If I'm remembering right, it's Incest, Lesbian Sex, and BDSM. Don't quote me on that, because I didn't look it up, and it's entirely possible more all-time lists have broken since I checked last time. Incest is absolutely broken, and has been for the longest time.

The stories having ratings of 4.50 and above are considered as 'Hot'.

You'll have to check the list of the category Hall of Fame to see if your submission is there or not. The Hall of Fames contain the top rated 75 stories of that category.

250, I think.

But, some of the all-time toplists are currently broken. If I'm remembering right, it's Incest, Lesbian Sex, and BDSM. Don't quote me on that, because I didn't look it up, and it's entirely possible more all-time lists have broken since I checked last time. Incest is absolutely broken, and has been for the longest time.

Lesbian is semi-broken. The top-25 list on the category hub here seems to update regularly. The top-50 list here doesn't update, but positions 51+ do. (Note that the story shown at #50 has 4.79, #51 has 4.81, and McKayla's Miracle Ch. 01 shows up at both #98 and #17.)

People tend to see the top-25 list before the broken top-50, so it's mostly a problem for stories that ought to be in between #26 and #50. These don't show up anywhere, unless they got locked into the top-50 back when it was updating.

Ah yes!

My bad. It is 250.

The top lists for most read and most voted have 75, I think.

Last edited:
If you have the time, I'm happy to take reviews on any of mine (link in sig).

A Stringed Instrument: 14 parts (roughly 100k words total, about 27 Lit pages?): Lesbian (romance with an occasional hint of BDSM).
Counting To Eleven: 3 pages, Lesbian (friendly BDSM)
Magnum Innominandum: 5 pages, Erotic Horror.

Lien and Naoko have reviewed some of these, but I'm always interested in new perspectives.

Back