Feedback request: Tiffany's Timidities

inkyscandal

Distracted
So… Hello!

I hereby throw my latest creation at your feet to be judged.

How good is this stuff? Where should I take it?

The ratings are high, and the comments are positive, but what I would really love is more detailed feedback from fellow Lit authors and Lit regulars (like you!). I'm not a new author. I self-edit slowly, yet with confidence.

What I am looking for are ways to improve, hence this outreach.

It’s called Tiffany’s Timidities. It’s in Reluctance/NonCon but it’s pretty mild by that standard and each chapter adheres to a humorous-yet-sexy vibe that I’m into right now. (i.e. Tiffany may be getting groped, but she’s also having some incredible orgasms along the way… because, you know…it’s fiction and we’re all here to let off some steam).

Links:
www.literotica.com/s/tiffanys-timidities-ch-01
www.literotica.com/s/tiffanys-timidities-ch-02
www.literotica.com/s/tiffanys-timidities-ch-03

Whatever your reaction to these, I’d love to hear about it!

Thank you & please enjoy!
Inkyscandal

Last edited:
I guess my opinion will be one-sided and in favour of your story because I kinda have a Doctor/Clinic Fetish. ;):D

Your writing was good, and I did find it humorous, the thing you were aiming for. One little thing that peeved me was that tanning scene. It was unnecessarily long and you could've done without it.

That's all I can say 'cause I'm blinded and busy adding your story to my favourites.

That's all I've got to say about the First Chapter.

/Worst Lopsided Review. Ever.

For the record, I did leave a comment on the first Chapter.

I swear I tried to be Polite. :)

I guess my opinion will be one-sided and in favour of your story because I kinda have a Doctor/Clinic Fetish. ;):D

Your writing was good, and I did find it humorous, the thing you were aiming for. One little thing that peeved me was that tanning scene. It was unnecessarily long and you could've done without it.

That's all I can say 'cause I'm blinded and busy adding your story to my favourites.

That's all I've got to say about the First Chapter.

/Worst Lopsided Review. Ever.

Thank you so much. I happen to agree with you about the tanning scene... it should have been edited or removed. But fear not, the pace of action picks up in Ch 3.

Thank you for taking the time to read and give me your feedback. It's the only way I know how to really improve. Enjoy the rest of the chapters! I'm working on #4 as I write this.

Back