A Rebirth

A Little Wetness for Wet Wednesday

11B0A190-E090-45C2-9F77-B804E49B1692-14690-000013C72CB35D9B_zps85bca6ac.jpg

Hmmmmm I wonder if Simone will come and play today ;)

I said I would didn't I?...so impatient...

Today's theme, Wet Wednesday...what comes to my mind when I hear the word wet is moist, dewy, damp, soaking, bathed, showered, slick, drenched, sodden, doused, flooding, steamy, saturated, and sweaty...Wet & Wild....Wet & Wicked...Wet & Wonderful....Hmmmm....Yes, i'm in a mood to play today...How about you?

I said I would didn't I?...so impatient...

Today's theme, Wet Wednesday...what comes to my mind when I hear the word wet is moist, dewy, damp, soaking, bathed, showered, slick, drenched, sodden, doused, flooding, steamy, saturated, and sweaty...Wet & Wild....Wet & Wicked...Wet & Wonderful....Hmmmm....Yes, i'm in a mood to play today...How about you?

It isn't impatient, it's the need to satisfy a hunger. The need to make you scream while your wetness flows. The need to pleasure you until you can't take anymore.

Just the the thought of you wanting to play with me is making my pink panties a little WET!

It isn't impatient, it's the need to satisfy a hunger. The need to make you scream while your wetness flows. The need to pleasure you until you can't take anymore.

Just the the thought of you wanting to play with me is making my pink panties a little WET!

Not now, sweet, sexy and apparently wet one...I said I'd play with you tonight...you can anticipate all day long...soaking those pretty pink panties for hours...and then, when you're achy and hungry...overwhelmed and wet...i'll play with you then, but not now...;)

Not now, sweet, sexy and apparently wet one...I said I'd play with you tonight...you can anticipate all day long...soaking those pretty pink panties for hours...and then, when you're achy and hungry...overwhelmed and wet...i'll play with you then, but not now...;)

Now she has the 2 of us making her panties all wet.

mmmmmmmmm I'm always achy and hungry for you, Dear. Can't wait to drive you over the edge tonight...hopefully more than once ;)[/B]

I would love to wash you all over and then dry you off slowly, I am sure there would one spot that would not dry, I would then that lotion and slowly massage your sexy body with it and see just how wet that spot could get.

Back