The GLBT Currently Masturbating Thread...V2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Or Star we can be both sucked in turn by this lovely man and fabulous woman, as they .....................................................................................................................................

Or Star we can be both sucked in turn by this lovely man and fabulous woman, as they .....................................................................................................................................

Suck...kiss...bite and swoon, the best of all worlds.

Star come in this lovely mans mouth, I spank your sweet girlie bot, two fingers inside you, fill him as RedRose comforts his hard cock

Ohhhhhhh Rachel is a gorgeous tart believe you me.

Thanks so much RR. Oh look after this man please, I think he is new to Lit ? Oh he is going to taste Star soon, look after that cock of his. Oh your pussy and clit are so wet Sweet Sexy Lady xxx

Thanks so much RR. Oh look after this man please, I think he is new to Lit ? Oh he is going to taste Star soon, look after that cock of his. Oh your pussy and clit are so wet Sweet Sexy Lady xxx

......mmmmmmyes, too soon, as in NOW

swallowing as it gushes trying to keep up making a mess of it...Oh, yes, red, use your juices to coat me...

Oh yes RR, as our wonderful sexy lady, please help Inimitablephillips.
Oh Star your coock covered in spunk, leaking out of that hot mouth !!!

Yes ! Rubbing my hot little pussy against your hard shaft

Oh yes, oh how beautiful

Oh Inimitablephillips please takje my cock in your mouth nowm, full of Star's girlie spunk. He can stay in as well, love to feel his spunked pussy cock against mine so desperate to come. Oh Inimitablephillips
taje pity on me, suck me

That's it red use my hard cock to pleasure that wet slit as I look around for another hard cock to suck...

me me, suck me as as you take wonderful RedRose, so we can both come as yo do, you have a sext woman and cross dressing tart

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back