Nerdy BBW's

Good afternoon to all the nerdy ladies. Hope all is well. Anybody up for Strip D&D? :D

I was having video game dreams last night, though I don't really recall them now.

This is undoubtedly due to my constant playing of various games dancing in my head. I started Dues Ex Human Revolution last night, been playing Candy Crush and Puzzles & Dragons on my phone, and ordered the Borderlands 2 limited edition diamond loot chest from Think Geek a couple days ago.

Add to that the impending conclusion of my Mario/gaming room and my brain is currently drowing in gaming, lol.

I was having video game dreams last night, though I don't really recall them now.

This is undoubtedly due to my constant playing of various games dancing in my head. I started Dues Ex Human Revolution last night, been playing Candy Crush and Puzzles & Dragons on my phone, and ordered the Borderlands 2 limited edition diamond loot chest from Think Geek a couple days ago.

Add to that the impending conclusion of my Mario/gaming room and my brain is currently drowing in gaming, lol.

Lol! Your just drowning in nerd fantasys!

Mario/gaming room?! We need pictures!

hehe, I'll post a few. There's another nerdy thread on here I've kind of drowned in pics, but that was as the room was progressing.

Lol! Your just drowning in nerd fantasys!

lol Exactly, oh and I was sure to watch the season finale of Game of Thrones before going to bed, finished up Dr. Who season 7 last week as well.

Okay so quick tour of the room so far, still needs touchups, a flying koopa, score/lvl/etc writing, and the clouds on the ceiling.

Also tried to make the pics small so it doesn't totally take up the thread :eek:

9008399423_fe170403df_n.jpg
8941514759_68ff032d53_n.jpg
8133283865_ccdd21180a_n.jpg
9008394407_761ccd0d68_n.jpg
8941509739_74006d20e5_n.jpg
8942126644_d5f653d265_n.jpg

Last edited:
Okay so quick tour of the room so far, still needs touchups, a flying koopa, score/lvl/etc writing, and the clouds on the ceiling.

Also tried to make the pics small so it doesn't totally take up the thread :eek:

9008399423_fe170403df_n.jpg
8941514759_68ff032d53_n.jpg
8133283865_ccdd21180a_n.jpg
9008394407_761ccd0d68_n.jpg
8941509739_74006d20e5_n.jpg
8942126644_d5f653d265_n.jpg

I WANT THAT ROOM FOR MYSELF

hehe, I'll post a few. There's another nerdy thread on here I've kind of drowned in pics, but that was as the room was progressing.

lol Exactly, oh and I was sure to watch the season finale of Game of Thrones before going to bed, finished up Dr. Who season 7 last week as well.

We DVR'd Game of Thrones we'll watch it later.... And can't wait to see what you'll post...

:devil:

I WANT THAT ROOM FOR MYSELF

^_^ I'm glad you like it.

Wow. I'm intensely jealous! Were it not for the fact that they're on the wrong continent, I'd be offering to write your friends a pretty large cheque to come round and redecorate my study (I call it that so I sound more grown-up but in reality, it's just a games room with a desk that rarely gets used).

Hehe, well I'll be sure to pass along your admiration. ^_^

The only downside is that they were doing it for me a a favor and not a professional job so it was only in their spare time. We've passed the 1 yr mark on how long the work has been going on.

That room turned out fucking awesome.

Yea, they did an amazing job, but it will be nice to have my room back too ^_^

Wow, you look stunning in that photo. If that's how you like to unwind after a hard weeks work, I would like to positively encourage you to take up a job working 7 days a week. Please?!

MWAHAHAHA!!! >:] Naughty boy.

We DVR'd Game of Thrones we'll watch it later.... And can't wait to see what you'll post...

I usually catch it On Demand the day after, but after the previous week with everyone freaking out all over FB and the internet I couldn't bring myself to chance it again. I've read the books so I generally know what's going on, but doesn't mean the episodes can't get spoiled for me :)

And the pics of my room are on page 6 now :D

Whhhhhaaaa!!! That game room is AWESOME!!

Thanks! The walls are kind of phase 1 actually, after that its all about getting my game systems and PC set up with TV/monitors, mini fridge, some nerdy display space, and appropriate seating for solo play or a group game night.

I usually catch it On Demand the day after, but after the previous week with everyone freaking out all over FB and the internet I couldn't bring myself to chance it again. I've read the books so I generally know what's going on, but doesn't mean the episodes can't get spoiled for me :)

And the pics of my room are on page 6 now :D.

NICE JOB ON THE ROOM, when my sons were younger they would have LOVED IT...

they lived and breathed Mario Bros.....

NICE JOB ON THE ROOM, when my sons were younger they would have LOVED IT...

they lived and breathed Mario Bros.....

Thanks ^_^

It's kind of been discussed that when I sell my condo it will have to be to someone with a kid since reprinting that room would be a bitch, lol.

Back