Virginia!!

sleet and rain

But like sex, always promised a lot and get very little.

No sex, no snow. crappy day

Kids are already out of school in some parts. May as well let some parents off the hook as well.
I still have to work regardless.

so Va Beach, ill be in town Sunday for business, where's a good place for me to watch the Super Bowl?

Find an O'Charleys or Applebees to sit, have a meal, & enjoy the Game.
I am in Richmond & have been to VA Beach a cew times, so that is my best suggestion.

Nevermind; find the nearest Buffalo Wild Wings. That is far better!

If you are a Pats fan (I'm not), Murphy's Irish Pub in Virginia Beach is a wild gathering spot.

Murphy's is freakin Awesome!
I will miss it... I have been deployed to Baton Rouge, Louisiana for a month.
Now I need to make friends down here

A Secret In Our Own Backyard

I'm a Virginia gentleman, mature, married. I can't resist sneaking online for a cyber affair. Message Me if you're a lady who enjoys a cyber secret. ;)

Northern Va Tysons, McLean, Merrifield, Falls Church

I am a bi-male looking for a regular friend. I am a flexible, passionate and versatile who enjoys playing. I enjoy all kinds of play. white male 6'1" masc 255lbs 58 years old DDF, discreet and love to chill.

You do not need to be HPW - age and race are not critical. No pictures to share.

A bump to try to keep this one from falling to page 7 or 8, and a general question of how are you to anyone who finds themselves reading this thread.

NoVa

Shame such a warm day is going to be a wet one...I've got some serious cabin fever after this winter. Anyone else up in NoVA?

Shame such a warm day is going to be a wet one...I've got some serious cabin fever after this winter. Anyone else up in NoVA?

Yup! It's not raining where I am, it's nice and sunny. Hope you get to get out!

Back