The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope the holidays will be better for her than the last two I have seen her go through.

Last Thought?

OW!!!

ow, ow, ow, ow, ow, ow, ow, ow, ow....

*breathes*

*whimpers*

ow, ow, ow, ow, ow, ow, ow, ow!!!

That fuckin' HURTS!!!

Dammit! FINALLY!!

I found the words for Calypso.

I'm down to three owing and it's time to scoot out of here.

it has been a long time since i wrote much of anything. I wonder if my muse will come sit with me for a while?

Dammit! FINALLY!!

I found the words for Calypso.

I'm down to three owing and it's time to scoot out of here.

*pounces and hugs*

She's a sneaky one.

*pouncetacklekisses*

it has been a long time since i wrote much of anything. I wonder if my muse will come sit with me for a while?

Three words~ Female serial killers.

ANother three~ you and me...

And another three...let's do this!!

ALSO~

*pouncetacklehuggropekiss*

*molests*

Last THOUGHT

FUCK!! Focus...

OKAY...maybe I should do the crazy piece in the cavern first...

cuz I have this thought of something hidden in the walls and it won't GO AWAY!

*fingers drum against the table in a slow methodical thrum. The nails punctuating in their impact. *
Patience, is a virtue I do not possess.

Ropes and scarves please. Cuffs and belts are harsher on the wrists during a struggle, and it takes a little bit more skill to tie someone down than clicking cuffs shut or cinching a belt tight.

And. No clamps. Unless I'm in one of those strange moods where I want it, in which case, I will apply it myself.

*fingers drum against the table in a slow methodical thrum. The nails punctuating in their impact. *

Ropes and scarves please. Cuffs and belts are harsher on the wrists during a struggle, and it takes a little bit more skill to tie someone down than clicking cuffs shut or cinching a belt tight.

And. No clamps. Unless I'm in one of those strange moods where I want it, in which case, I will apply it myself.

psychically cyber molests a VT

*makes a note of her lack of patience*

*may grin a bit while doing so*

Wait!! How's that work?! Aren't your hands full?

'Sides, I'm at work. I need to behave. Can't have me squirming in the seat or leaving damp spots on my chair...

Duck?

That's why it's all psychic and stuff...

whispers

Right now I am imagining you and I and GG and Kitty Twin and Vivi in a huge pile of female bodies...things making wet noises and tongues being used to touch moist places...

and I am licking...things...and inserting fingers...and whimpering low in my throat cause it makes me happy...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back