Test Your Posting Here

well, time to sign off.
thanks for everything Cierra_Dessert.
im all onlined out, lol
hope to chat with ya again

i was just about to say the same to you....thanks so much for the help... :)

i'm all online-out too....

have a good night

:)

my inablity to get something that I'm sure is actually easy to understand, I'm going to blame on the lateness of the hour. *grin*

*sigh* I'll play around another day, when I've had plenty of rest lol

Hiya Kitty, I'm glad you found this thread to play around in. :)

I post in other boards with a lot of posting features but for some reason I found this one a little confusing. That's why I made up this thread so I could come and play. :)

I find it easier to just type what I want to do. In other words if I want to bold something, type [.b] without the period but you must end everything with the same command but add a / in front of it, .[./b] without the period

If you have a string of commands, ....[.quote] [.b]... you must end it with.... [./quote] [./b].. the / has to be there to end each command, without the period. I'm putting the period there so it doesn't bold and quote this text.

I hope this helps, ask away if you need anything else.

Have fun!

Last edited:
testing you can use the size font and color keys in the drop down just above your reply message testing you can use the size font and color keys in the drop down just above your reply message

see! it drives me nuts...i can't do it all at once like i want to so i just type the commands

testing

Last edited:
[color=dark-blue]Cierra_Dessert[/color]

Thank-you for your help, I figured it out last night after finally figuring out the quote thingy lol

~*~kitty~*~

Last edited:
Whooo Hoooo

jasmine! I love that pic! Very cool! :)

Kitty! Wow, that's one hot story. Excellent! :)

Originally posted by KittyKat
Big show off!!! lmao

KinkyKat, what else do you show off??? :devil:

testing posting pics

theodore_canadiens170.jpg

problem accessing

Having a little trouble accessing one of the discussions im subscribed to but wrks fine fr the other 2?? not sure why im getting an error message -- any ideas?? not sure where i needed to post this --thanx fr any help

k-monstar-fck-9, what does the error message say? i would unsubscribe it, go to the thread, and subscribe it again...see if that works..

there is a thread called "Experiment in Progress" where you can post your question..Weird Harold is an expert at the way this board operates...

Experiment in Progress

i hope this works if you click on it...this board is a little different than what i'm used to...

Re: Whooo Hoooo

Cierra_Dessert said:
jasmine! I love that pic! Very cool! :)

Kitty! Wow, that's one hot story. Excellent! :)

KinkyKat, what else do you show off??? :devil:

thanks cierra :rose:
and thanks for this playroom ;)

Originally Posted by xx--jasmine--xx

thanks cierra
and thanks for this playroom

You're welcome. :)
Play as much as you want.

I did this in another message board too because I needed somewhere to experiment (and not look like an idiot)

I find it handy to test things out and learn how this board operates.

Have fun!

wave.gif

Back