The Pleasure Island (please register at OCC)

Simon Murray

"She's right, slut. But think of it this way. Next time you cum, when you've earned it, of course, you can cum right there on her tits. Then you'll have to lick it off them, of course. How does that sound, slut?" I tease Erica, as I finger Lindsay just enough to prepare my way and enter her wet pussy.

Slow, cruel, tantalizing strokes at first, meant to make Lindsay desperate for my cock and my cum inside her. Just enough to make her moan with her need.
 
I moaned and ground my hips into Master's fingers, my tits sliding up and down Erica's cock as I did so. She moaned and bucked her hips, but I held them firmly down.

"Not so fast, my dear," I scold her. "You go too fast, and you cum without permission again, Master won't be happy."
 
Simon Murray

"Good of you to keep her urges in check. It's for her own good, of course," I smile at her as I kiss the back of her neck and ease my cock deeper inside her.

I began pumping in her pussy for several long strokes before switching to fast and furious, and then back to slow. I wanted to keep Lindsay off-guard, after all. Can't give her a chance to top from the bottom.

"You're very wet and slick. I love how eager you are. I also enjoy how much you revel in your slutdom....clearly, you crave this even more than I realized. As for you, Erica....thank your wife for being so kind to you. She is doing this for your own good, letting you see the error of your ways. Stopping you from angering me. You want me happy with you, right? Happy with you so I can reward you, of course. Obey me by obeying her. That is your role here. Please her by pleasing me. This is making a stronger marriage for you, you know. You are both on the same page, where your goal is to serve me," I demanded.

"Now, push back hard at me with your hips, Lindsay. Don't hold back like you're making your sissy hubby do. I want your lovely ass on full display, want to see it moving as your pussy slides back and forth on my cock," I commanded.
 
I moaned and thrust back with my hips, murmuring soft instructions to my sissy husband in between loud moans and cries of pleasure.
 
Simon Murray

"You want more, don't you? Greedy slut....good for you. You'll get plenty more, I assure you," I laugh as I ease my fingers into your asshole just a little while fucking your pussy.

I really pump you hard now, taking you and pulling your hair to reinforce what a slut you've become for me...so much progress in so little time.

"Like that? Like getting fucked from behind while you feel your hubby's tiny dick between your tits? Why don't you suck that tiny dick while I fuck your cunt and pump my seed into your womb?" I taunt you, slapping your ass a little, too.
 
I squeal and moan, bucking my hips against his, ducking my head down to suck Erica's cock, who moaned and whimpered as I kept his orgasm down, a fist around the base of his cock squeezing tightly.

I wiggled my ass, begging for my slaps to the plump flesh.
 
Simon Murray

I slap your ass hard on both cheeks as I continue to ram your cock and enjoy how desperately both of you need to cum. Clearly, this is going to be torment for each of you, but at least you get to cum at some point. Erica already knows that she will have to wait until at least the morning to cum.

Naturally, as much as I like and enjoy both of you, I'm in a merciless mood. I fully intend to tease both of you, as demonstrated by the ardor with which I fuck your pussy before pulling out and then back out.

My swats to your bottom get wilder and harder, stinging your tush as I continue to ram your pussy hard. I want you to almost die with the need for my cum before I give it to you.
 
I was now barely sucking Erica's prick, my moans loud and clear, gasping as the slaps to my ass got harder. I loved it when he teased me like this, making me utterly his. I felt Erica thrust up and I delivered a stinging slap to her inner thigh, making her yowl in pain.

"You know you can't do that, dearie," I scolded him, the last couple syllables being cut off by a loud moan of pleasure as I arched my back and pushed myself onto your cock.

"More, Master, please, more!"
 
Simon Murray

"Yes, little slut, take it and dish it out, both! Good work! Now, push back hard at me for more slaps and edge Erica by taking her balls in your mouth," I order you.

I slap your ass a few more times, before I thrust in and out for the final strokes, and damn, my cock twitches. I shove a little deeper inside you, balls deep, as I finally unload my cum in your pussy, filling it with my seed at last....during your most fertile day of the month, no less.

The timing of this trip was a lucky accident that way, of course. Very lucky indeed.
 
I moan as I feel you cum inside me, mouth full of Erica's balls, pulling off after edging her for a while. Even though you came, I am still thrusting my ass up and at you, moaning as I feel your cum sit lazily in my womb, and I start praying for a pregnancy.
 
Simon Murray

I am now in a very good mood and I come up with an idea.

"You know, Erica, there is a way for you to redeem yourself and earn back your release, but it won't be easy. Are you game, slut? What about you, Lindsay, my dear?" I ask them, as I thrust some more inside Lindsay.

I thrust a couple more times inside Lindsay before pulling out.

"Well, it won't be easy...on your pride, Erica," I stipulate.
 
"Oh, I am game, Master," I coo, groaning as he left my pussy. I see Erica's head nodding rapidly, eager for the chance to redeem herself.
 
Simon Murray

"You love her a lot, don't you?" I ask Erica, getting a nod from her.

"And you love her, don't you?" I demand of Lindsay, "you show tough love, just as I do for you, but you are only helping her turn out the best slave she can be for me."

"Now, however, you need to completely let go of the notion that you're her husband and she's your wife. You still feel on some level that you're a man, even though you really know that you're a woman at heart. We still need to break you of that, to complete your transition to womanhood in your mind, if not in your body. You need to understand that you're now her wife, not her husband, though she is still your wife as well. You're in effect in a same-sex marriage. But you are also both my wives and sluts, my slaves. Do you get that?"

"Uh, yes, Master," Erica moaned, eager to cum.

"Then you must let her consummate her marriage to you properly. You must let her make you her wife, too. This will do the job," I bring out a strap-on dildo with thigh harness from the bag.

"I've had your mouth and ass, Erica, but it's time for you to let the role reversal be complete. Lindsay must have the chance to take you....to use your only hole outside your mouth....your boi pussy, your ass. Lube it well, Lindsay. Oh, and Erica, suck my cock clean of your wife's juices while she fucks you. That will show your proper surrender to both of us. When I am nice and hard again, I will take your wife while she takes you. Is that clear?"
 
I bounce eagerly upon seeing the harness. ""Thank you, Master!" I gush happily. I slip into it and lube it up. "There we go!' I say, slapping Erica's ass to get her into position. I slowly begin pressing the fake dick into her ass, moaning loudly, as the harness had a nub right where my clit is. I look lustfully at my Master.
 
Simon Murray

"Are you ready to get your ass fucked by your wife, boi?" I demand to know of Erica.

She nods meekly, gasping for just a second as Lindsay enters her asshole with that strap-on.

"Fuck her....hard. No mercy. She wants her orgasm, she's gotta earn it. Make her my slut by making her yours. And just know that when I slide back into you, I will fuck you just as hard as you fuck her," I instruct Lindsay.

"Oh, and tell her how much you love her as you sodomize her. Whisper sweet nothings, treat her like the little wife she has become. Put this ball harness on her while you're at it, too," I add, as I bring my cock to Erica's lips forcing my way into her mouth, making her taste you on my dick.

"Like that wet pussy taste on my cock, slut? That's your wife's wet, sloppy pussy, isn't it? Bet you love it. You, slut, should eat that pussy several times a day, shouldn't you? Eat it to prepare it for my cock. Eat it to clean up after me, too. Eat it on demand. From now on, not only must you suck my cock on demand, but you must eat her pussy on demand, too. Only my commands can countermand that. From now on, whatever you're doing or she's doing, unless she's serving me in a way that direct shall not be interrupted, you are to drop to your knees whenever she craves it and lick her pussy until she creams your face....and not stop until she tires of it.

"But for now, however, suck this cock! No matter how much your jaws ache, suck it until it's ready to fuck your wife's pussy again. Don't worry, Lindsay, hon...you'll get it in your ass soon, but first we have to knock you up, don't we? This won't be easy, but that's the point. You're sluts. Your job is to please me, your master, not each other or yourselves. Is that clear? I have the right to change your tasks and assignments on a whim, just because I fucking feel like it. Are we clear?" I declare with authority as I plunder Erica's throat and watch her begin to ravage her husband's ass.
 
"Yes, Master!" I moan, fucking my now wife's ass, fucking her wildly as I murmur sweet things into her ear, watching her bob her head up and down Master's cock. "Our pleasure should come from serving you."

God, it felt good, it felt so good, I could feel myself drift further into subspace.
 
Simon Murray

I now pull out of Erica's mouth, so as not to waste the seed that right now I am reserving to impregnate Lindsay. I go behind her, find the gap in the thigh harness, slap Lindsay's bottom a bit, and then ease my dick into her pussy, thrusting deeper and thus increasing the weight on top of Erica. I go in and out of my sweet sub's cunt, ramming it and pulling her hair. She is mine....her pussy is mine and I remind her of that fact with every stroke, eager to knock her up.

With every thrust, I inch closer to Lindsay's cervix, so as to make sure that my seed doesn't have far to go at all to make her conceive. I slap her cheeks as well and finger her asshole for extra pleasure.
 
I moan and buck between my Master and my wife, moaning in pure delight. "Ohh, Master, own me, own me utterly," I beg, my mind the furthest its been into subspace. I was his, utterly and wholey. I couldn't wait to carry his child.
 
Simon Murray

I thrust deeper and harder again, once more, my balls churning, my cum ready to burst out of my cock, as I drove it deeper in your cunt....finally, I tell you to cum, give you permission to cum hard....I want you to cum right as you sodomize your wife. I want to cum deep in your pussy right after you are at your wettest.
 
I cum hard on your cock, screaming as I fuck my wife harder, my body trembling, pleading moans and sacrilegious swears falling from my lips. I wanted your seed so much, needed it. It made every orgasm of mine complete.
 
Simon Murray

I now let go, cumming deep within you, shooting every spurt that built up in my loins far inside your cunt, filling you with ropes that I had built up just since my last time inside you. I wanted to make especially sure to knock you up, so every load this night had to go in your pussy....every load. I could work them up in other holes, but the release would happen in your twat.

"Now, make the little sissy cum for me. Erica, when she violates your sphincter and rubs your prostate the right way, I want you to cum onto the bedsheets and moan like a whore as you do so. Lindsay, keep whispering sweet words of love to your wife. Treat her like the good slut wife that you want her to be for us, that you are for me, too," I tell Lindsay, kissing her mouth with a lot of tongue before freeing her mouth to speak such loving words while she plunders my sissy slut.
 
I did as I was told, whispering as I sought out my wife's prostate. When I found it, Erica came hard, whimpering and crying, rutting on the sheets like a wanton slut.

"Good, my wife, good," I murmur softly, looking up at my Master for further instruction.
 
Simon Murray

"Make her eat her cum like a good slut wife. Have her lick up every drop. Can't take a chance of any of it getting into you and putting her baby inside you instead of mine," I order Lindsay, while playing with her ass, enjoying how plush and soft it is.

"Your ass is truly delicious. Just wait until tomorrow. Your ass will get a lot of use once I'm sure that you've had enough of my seed in your cunt to knock you up. Just don't forget whose ass this is," I warn her.
 
I forced Erica's head down to eat her cum, moaning as Master played with my ass. "Oohh its always been yours, Master, oh I can't wait, oh Master, I want more. . . please, Master, may I have more?"
 
Simon Murray

"Suck me and get me fully hard again, then," I instruct you, "you help out as well, Erica. Both of you, suck my dick together."

"You, Lindsay, guide her in sucking my cock to make fully hard for your pussy," I add further instructions.

I want to see the two of you work as a team right now, working together to gratify me. Your common goal, which should make your marriage a happy one, I trust. You both now live to serve me more than yourselves or even each other.
 
Back
Top