Threesome Advice

was with a co-worker..

He just surprised us when we out having a drink and then we all went back to my place and talked some more. So I guess it was MFM.
 
Yes...

She liked him , he has a accent , he is from Chile. She thought he he is cute and we all talked and got along. K is is my gf.
 
Good.

We talked about this and being with a friend or a co worker , we just went on honesty not to be gossiping afterward. K is ok with sharing as am I . If jealousy stepped in the way , we will not do it.
 
We talked about this and being with a friend or a co worker , we just went on honesty not to be gossiping afterward. K is ok with sharing as am I . If jealousy stepped in the way , we will not do it.

Had your coworker ever done anything like that before? What all happened?
 
I was nervous but K and my friend were not. He popped over , came up for a drink (s) here and we slowly got into it. They both started off and I watched at the start.
 
Yes , they were into it after 10 - 15 minutes of rubbing and sucking and then she took the next step. I joined in after a 45 minutes went by..
 
Yes , they were into it after 10 - 15 minutes of rubbing and sucking and then she took the next step. I joined in after a 45 minutes went by..

Wow, amazing. how long did the session last? What was it like to see her with another man?
 
We were here for about 3 hours. It was a hot night! I thought it was so erotic to watch her with another guy and see her enjoy his erection and hear her moan and sigh. Made me aroused ..
 
tasteyourthighs...lynn-23,

I had been is a 3-way (2 males, 1 female) for nearly 15 years. Many of the items tasteyourthighs mentioned also applied to my 3-way. The most important one being that the lady was always in charge. She decided when, where, what we did, if all of us would be active or if one of us sat back and watched the other 2. Basically, us 2 males were there to please her.

Beings the "odd man out" I was there for their enjoyment and did what they chose. Also, and just as important as the lady making the choices her husband, too, had his say if there was something with which he was uncomfortable.
 
Yes , we all put in what we like and like a male , we both wanted to enjoy the sex. As did the lady of the house.
 
Frankly, I'd suggest making a trip to Nevada or someplace where prostitution is fully legalized and hiring a professional. You'll have less chance at picking up an STD than trolling the bars or Craigslist, but will be able to find a partner to whom both you and your husband is attracted. It also reduces any potential negative blowback; emotional attachments, social censure, charges of workplace harassment, potential for gossip, etc.

Prostitution is legal in *parts* of Nevada, but there are only 24 brothels. All of them are in remote areas and are not... classy.

I am just saying that, as a woman, it's not the sort of environment I'd want to have sex in.
 
I feel so left out on this site at times ;(

But heyho.... here's my little tip of advice ;)

Take 3 people....................
 
My wife and I have been together for many years and we wanted to broaden our sexual horizons and agreed to fulfil a mutual sexual fantasy; having sex with others. We were never jealous as we watched each other reach orgasm with another person, although at first it was difficult. In a threesome we found it was very important that all three of us were active throughout. We have a large circle of friends and found many female acquaintances were open minded enough to join us and we both agreed that a FFM gave us the greatest sexual variation. Occasionally a male friend has joined us for an awesome MFM sexual experience. My wife has known him for many years and it wasn’t too surprising that there was some sexual chemistry waiting to be released. Both he and I are heterosexual and we initially thought there might be some problems performing sexually in front of each other especially being naked and sexually aroused. He is now married and we frequently enjoy many weekends with them which invariably includes sharing partners.
 
Ground rules are crucial. Great advice!

I second, third and thirteenth this! I've been in mff threesomes many times, in many circumstances. Communication and ground rules will make or break a threesome and while they can be the most wonderful experience when they go right, they are absolutely awful when they go wrong and it always seems to come down to lack of communication when it does.
 
I wanted to bump this thread because my girlfriend and I are looking to have a threesome. Want to start with an MFF as those are harder to recruit for. An MFF would be fun too but finding a guy is no problem. We are on an app but the single girl unicorn is a tough find. Am thinking maybe an escort is the answer but that's expensive.

We have asked a couple of female friends, one kindly turned us down (we are still friends) and the other I'm not sure if she thought we were serious, but she moved to another city. A friend is coming to visit soon who might be a candidate but we want to be careful not to ruin any friendships. (Most of our friends are chill and we're cool with rejection on that level.)

Might go to a club as well. We've done a foursome (no swap) and some camming so have tried different things.

Great advice on this thread so wanted to bump for myself and others. Anyone with anything to add feel free. BTW my gf and I are both very chill and open minded, neither of us is jealous.
 
Male here. i was out with a friend at dinner about two years ago. He said "my wife (who I know) and I were talking the other night and we said if we were ever going to have a threesome, it would be with you." He laughed afterwards, and I did too. Because now I realize he was serious! They have since divorced (turns out he had a GF on the side, which I didn't know about.) His wife was pretty hot too, and she was always flirting with me. I don't think I would have done MFM (at least with a close friend) but maybe I'll look her up one day for some 1-1 action...
 
I've been a part of 3.
All were MFF.
Two of the occasions were myself, a female friend, and their other half. Only one was with a couple I met after advertising on Craigslist back in the day😈
Maybe FetLife would be a place for a newcomer to post you're into a threesome. Or you never know if you find someone from Lit in your area🙃
 
The OP hasn't been on her thread for some time, If she does read this can we have an update please? Did you find a way to progress or is it just still a fantasy?
 
Back
Top