Mob Boss and His Wife (Closed)

"Well I'd really like you to stick that lovely big cock of yours in my pussy. I want you to make your darling wife feel good." She said. She moved round laying on her front. She kissed him. "I love you Jesse. Did you enjoy using me baby?" She said. She laid him down. She slid on top. "Let me show just how much I love you and how happy I am your home." She said. She reached for the ties and tied his hands to the bed. She kissed down his chest softly. Her kisses trailed to his cock. She kissed his cock before taking him in her mouth sucking softly.
 
"Of course." Jesse started to move but he was slower and he didn't exactly fight him when she decided that it was his turn to be tied up. Then she kissed over his body sending chills up and down his spine occasionally making him twitch.

"Oh god I missed your lips, but fuck me, hurry up I need to fucking cum. You're so goddamn hot!"
 
She slid her lips off his cock. "How much have you missed your slutty wife?" She asked. He hadn't really said much about prison and how he had missed her. She had told him over and over again how much she missed him.

She moved up his body. She grabbed his cock and pushed him deep into her. She moaned out. She slowly began moving her hips up and down on his cock. She was riding him with her eyes closed just enjoying his cock.
 
It wasn't that he didn't miss her, it was that he really didn't want to think about it. Sure jail hadn't been quite as bad for him as it could have been. Most of the people who were in had some idea who he was so he got a little more respect. Especially from people who were about to get out and he could tell them people to get in touch with but still.

"I missed you baby, I missed you so much. I used to stay up every night thinking of you." If he admitted how many times he was sure that she must have moved on, or that he'd never see her again he'd break down into tears. Hisbreath caught slightly in his throat. "But I'm here and I'm never leaving again."
 
"I'm never letting you go anywhere without me again. I can't stand being without you." She said looking into his eyes. She felt right then she could burst into tears about it all. "Your home where you belong so let's forget about what happened." She said. She kissed him. She didn't want to think about it anymore.

She was moving her hips faster. Her pussy ever so wet. She was kissing him as she was making sweet love to her true love. She was so happy to be with him. She was looking deeply into his eyes as she rode his cock. "I love you Jesse." She said as her pussy tightened round him cumming.
 
"I love you to." He groaned lightly straining against the ties holding him while he looked up at her. He wanted to hold her but not nearly as badly as he wanted and needed to cum.
 
She slipped him out of her mouth. She moved up his body. She kissed him passionately. She grabbed his cock and pushed him into her wet pussy. She slipped her tongue into his mouth. She was playing with his tongue. She began moving up and down on his cock softly. She stroked at his chest as her hips moved faster up and down on his cock. She was so wet for him.
 
It didn't take very long for Jesse to orgasm and after all that the excitement of the day just wasn't enough to keep up with how much they'd done and how little he'd slept leading up to this point. It wasn't the first time it had started to catch up with him, but now it was impossible for him to continue fighting through.

"I'm sorry." He yawned.
 
"It is okay baby. Your tired." She said. She kissed him. She didn't mind that this time wasn't a long one. She was tired as well as him. Today had been eventful and she had to be up quite early for a meeting with a crooked cop who had a thing for her. The crooked cop always helped her stay one step ahead. She snuggle up to him and kissed his neck. "I've got a meeting with a crooked cop tomorrow. Would you like to come along?" She said. She wanted to include him with what was going on.
 
"Yes, I'll come along." He said already half a sleep.

The next morning he woke up before her, before the larm actually. Prison had trained him to be up at four forty five on the dot. He wanted to be the first one out of his cell and first to breakfast.

When his eyes first opened he wondered where the hell he actually was, then slowly remembered and lay back down. There was absolutely no reason for him to be awak just yet. He not only wasn't going to be getting food faster by being up, unless he was going to wake her up he was just going to wait longer or cook for himself. And it had been more than ten years since he'd cooked anything for himself.

She'd always done the majority of the cooking for him and of course in prison he did no cooking.
 
She woke up and saw he was awake. "Morning baby." She said. She stroked his chest softly and she leaned in and kissed him. "You hungry?" She asked getting out the bed. She grabbed her dressing gown and put it on. She yawned as she ran her hand through her hair.

She went down to the kitchen and started cooking breakfast. She started off by getting three pans. One for bacon, one for eggs and one for pancakes. She enjoyed cooking for her family and she was a pretty good chef. She put on some coffee and made some fresh orange juice.

"Huni come down." She shouted as she began plating up. She poured a glass of orange and coffee so he could choose between. She set the table with his choice of two drinks and his breakfast. She made herself a plate of pancakes and got a coffee. She sat down at the table waiting for him.

She sipped on her coffee and began eating her pancakes. She was feeling a bit tired but she had work to do today and the meeting with the crooked cop. She was nervous about Jesse meeting the cop. The cop never hid how much he wanted her. She never flirted back she was all strictly business with him.
 
"Yes, breakfast sounds great dear." Jesse said laying in bed for a few moments while she got dressed and headed down stairs. He figured he had a few minutes so he showered and got dressed as, there were still a few shirts that fit him, apparently she still had some things from when he was a teen. Thought it was still obvious that the clothes he was wearing hadn't been bought for him, not the him he was at the moment but only to someone with a trained eye.

Jesse came down the stairs a few minutes later and got a glass of orange juice and coffee. Probably over loaded his plate with food but he was eating slower now. He deidn't look like he was still worried about people stealing his food if he didn't eat it fast enough, just like he was still getting as much as he possibly could be cause he had no way of knowing if he next time he'd end up having to eat in a rush or losing that or just plain having something else to do. IT was going to take a while to break him of all some of the habits he'd picked up during his decade in jail.

Once he'd finished eating he smiled. "Well we don't want to be late."
 
She finished up her pancakes and put her plate in the sink. He had finished too. She cleared the table. She was in her dressing gown and need to get changed. She dealt with all the pots. He said they didn't want to be late. "No we don't but we aren't need there yet. The guys check him over first for devices so we know he isn't recording anything said. We don't want him going back to his boss and giving information away." She said.

She moved to sit down at the table she took his hand. "Just to warn you, he has a thing for me and is overly flirty and a bit creepy. I can promise you I've never flirted back, I'm strictly business." She said. She felt she had to let him know how this crooked cop was with her. She didn't want him to be surprised by how the cop was with her. "I'm gonna go get dressed then we can go." She said.

She kissed him before she went upstairs. She got changed into http://data2.whicdn.com/images/128207793/thumb.jpg and http://d298698jupi3ov.cloudfront.net/reflection/5B65BC7E-85B9-4BF3-B355-F6519BFA7F3D.jpg. She went downstairs to Jesse and then they got into the car. They drove to an abandoned office block. She lead Jesse in and sat waiting was TJ the crooked cop- http://images.starpulse.com/pictures/2012/05/30/previews/The Mob Doctor-0007-20120530-126.jpg.

"Hot as always Saide." TJ said. "Creepy as ever TJ. This is my husband Jesse." She said. "Oh this is your famous husband. Pretty dumb move going to prison leaving your wife out in the world with so many guys who'd like her in their bed. The list of things I'd do to your wife is so long." TJ said. "Watch your mouth. Do you want to get paid? I know you do so do what your paid for not what you want." She said.
 
Jess nodded. He understood that he'd married an attractive woman and if anything the last ten years had made her even more attractive. She was what he believed they termed a MILF these days but all that seemed to mean was that she looked like a woman you'd want to fuck and she also looked like she was a woman who had already done everything your little mind could come up with and she loved every second of it. Of course people would be hitting on her.

It was hard to know for sure, since it hadn't happened he could pretend he wouldn't have been upset if the situation had been different but he liked to think that he would have understood if she'd taken a lover during the ten long years he'd been away. It would be the natural thing to have done.

So it surprised him when he felt his blood boil the moment TJ started talking. He realized that he'd embarassed Saidhe the other day when he stepped in so he restrained himself from reaching across the table and tearing the man's lungs out. "Well too bad for you, she's not particularly interested in you, obviously you had your chance. If she hasn't let you get your dick wet in the last decade she sure as fuck isn't going to now."

What. It was far politer than tearing his head off and shoving it up his own ass. Hell between guys it was borderline polite rivalry and Jesse was even smiling.

His attention turned back to his wife smiling. She was obviously at least partially in control of the situation. Enough that there was no reason for him to interject too much. At least not yet.

It might have been the time in prison but he was for reasons he couldn't properly express wondering what it would be like to have his slutty wife sandwiched between him and this dirty cop.
 
"Saide calm it sweet cheeks. I'll tell you what you want." TJ said leaning over and touching her face. She pushed his hand off. "TJ keeping your hands off me. You know what happened last time you got to handy." She said. God he was hard work. "You got a bit rough didn't you last time. I did like seeing you angry, you did look so hot." TJ said.

Jesse said something to TJ and she saw it riled TJ up a bit. "Well she wants me but she's making work for it. Maybe she's waited to have you out so she can punish you for getting yourself locked up." TJ said. She was getting quite annoyed with TJ. She closed her eyes for a moment trying to make herself calm.

"TJ now either you tell me what I need to know or you see this bag with your money in, it might just fall out the window and maybe you can go after." She said getting up and taking the money to the window. "Fine there's nothing new." TJ said.

She felt herself getting angry. "Are you fucking kidding me? You brought me as a joke." She shouted. She dropped the bag of money out the window. TJ was so pissed off his money was gone. He got up and went for her. He grabbed her and shook her aggressively as he slapped her in the face. "You stupid bitch." He shouted.

"Put me down if not I can promise you that you will regret it." She said keeping calm. TJ wasn't normally like this. It could be because he finally figured out he'd never get her and she'd be cutting any business ties they had because he brought her here for nothing.
 
Jess waited a second, mostly because he couldn't actually believe that this man was stupid enough to actually put his hands on aw oman. On any woman, but especaially not his wife. Especially not in front of him so it took him a moment to fully process what was going on but when he did figure it out he grabbed TJ by the back of the neck and threw him against the wall driving his knee into his gut.

"Now I think you're going to apologize to my wife before I actually get violent." He snarled kicking him again.
 
She watched her husband grabbed the back of TJ's neck and threw him against the wall and then his knee connected with TJ's gut and then again. "You are dick." TJ shouted. She moved over to them. She slapped him in his face. "My husband isn't a dick your the dick." She said looking TJ in his eyes. She was so angry. She kneed him hard in the crotch. "You are a joke and even if I was single you'd never stand a chance. All we've had is a working relationship and from now it is done." She shouted in his face. "Both of you can go to hell." TJ said.
 
"I'm sure I will go to Hell when the time is right but I want you to understand something TJ. I appreciate what you did to keep my woman safe these years and that is the reason why you are still alive. But I promise you if you ever lay a hand on my wife again I will personally take you out into the middle of the desert, bury you up to your goddamn head and leave you for the scorpions." Jesse shook his head. "We'll be in touch."
 
TJ left with his head hanging low. "Maybe I'm not strong enough for this world anymore. Things have been fine and now it seems like I'm losing. I'm sorry Jesse, you must think I'm such a failure. I can't handle a man when there like that, I'm weak." She said. She always felt she could handle things but she wasn't sure now. He was back and she was more relax and not ready for shit to go down like she had been before. "Maybe you and the company don't need me." She said.
 
"Oh shut the fuck up." He snarled at her. "Be lucky I'm too angry to think straight, I should be calling your informant and all his friends back in here to enjoy one thing you're actually good at."
 
She looked at Jesse completely shocked by how he was being with her. "You know what I'm not taking this from you right now. You are my husband you are suppose to comfort me when I'm not feeling good about myself." She said. She was so angry with him. "Let's go." She said before walking out. She got in the car. She had her head in her hands. She thought after last night they were okay together but he seemed to have other ideas.
 
"Comfort you?" He grabbed her by the throat and shoved her up against the car door. "I'd comfort you if this was something that wasn't your fault but clearly you've failed to keep him on a short leash and he thought he could have you at will. Maybe I should prove him right. Do you have a single reason why I shouldn't? Why I shouldn't let him violate every goddamn inch of your whore body?"
 
"It isn't my fault. He knew I didn't want him. I'm your wife that's why you shouldn't let him do anything to me. I love you so much and I don't know you anymore. I need my husband back. I'm not a whore I'm your wife and the mother of your children. What do you want from me? I've tried so hard to good by you." She said looking into his eyes. Right now he was scaring her a bit. He had her by her neck against the car.
 
Jesse softened slightly loosening his grip but not outright releasing her. "Guys don't tend to get it that wrong, he's been your informant for how long now? And I want my obedient slutty wife but I can't run this by myself, not right now I need you at my side."
 
"Well he's got it completely wrong. I'm your wife and have never cheated and I never will. He's been working with me for about 4 years. I'm your wife and if you need my help you can have it. Anything for you." She said. She leaned in and kissed him. "You want to do me on the car?" She asked looking into his eyes.
 
Back
Top