Isolated Blurt Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I've given up on the idea of "true love"...I'd say "love" but that's not entirely true, because I love...one in particular, it just isn't meant to be I guess. I'm tired and sick to death of always being approached by the ones I end up just not clicking with at all, or the ones who reject me expressly on my body type, as though there isn't anything else to me. I'm tired of hearing fucking romantic love songs, I'm tired of sex, romance, and love all around me when I can't seem to get a break. I must just be the ugliest bitch around. This isn't to say I haven't TRIED, either, because I have, but it's always the same fucking responses. I'm tired of feeling even more ugly and disgusting after yet another failed try with someone I thought may have been worth a shot. Fuck, fuck, fuck....
 
Thanks all. I'm uber proud of myself right now, which happens rarely. The grade today, though, was a huge deal and a total validation of all the work I've done.
It feels good.
 
I feel like my friends are abandoning me. One never gets on IM anymore when I'm on, so I rarely get to talk to her and the other has ignored the last three messages I sent him. :(
 
I think 'real' men are a dying breed. I have several who are truly good friends and REAL men in every sense. I cherish them so much.
 
'A' should have been 'the'. I shall have to remember to correct that whenever I get around to correcting things.
 
Thanks all. I'm uber proud of myself right now, which happens rarely. The grade today, though, was a huge deal and a total validation of all the work I've done.
It feels good.

That is wonderful news........... *hugs*:rose:
 
Mmmmm-hmmmm :cool:

Want to come be shy together?



After celebrating with SJ of course... I don't want to interfere with the well-deserved party. :)

hmmm is a shy-together something like a lit-together?

if it is..................


Fuck yeah......:D
 
Mmmmm-hmmmm :cool:

Want to come be shy together?



After celebrating with SJ of course... I don't want to interfere with the well-deserved party. :)

I think you should be at the party, too! I can always have some private celebrations in a separate room. :D
 
Woo hoo! 5,000 words so far and another chapter in the offing tonight. *sings Speed Writer* Okay, so I've been thinking about it for three months and am only now writing, I'm still surprised by what's turning up on the page.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top