Isolated Blurt Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I found a woman on OK Cupid last night that studies the same style of kung fu as I do at our sister school. How cool is that? I'm in the process of chatting her up now :D

I wonder if stream of conscious posting can lead to spontaneous combustion of the keyboard and/or the brain.

I won my poker game last night! It's been a while, and I could really use the $20 gift certificate that came with it :D

I'm on a yoyo and I swear to all that is sacred I will throw up on the next person that yanks the string!:p:p:p:caning:

The definition of irony: when your fire alarm shorts out and catches fire. And yes that really happened, I'm not being literary.

:rolleyes:

I used to like you. I don't anymore.
I used to respect your opinion. I don't anymore.

You've turned into a nasty, vile person I want nothing to do with. Please go away.

I don't think my boss is paying attention to the emails I am sending him. He is telling me to do work that I already did, and accusing me of not doing it...

I don't know how much more of this I can take. I do the work that I am given as I am given it. If I am given correct information you get correct drawings. But when I am given incorrect information, and you are sitting right there dictating it to me as I work, it's not my fucking fault when there are mistakes on the fucking drawings! Fuck you for pointing your damn god finger at me for making mistakes that you fucking spoon fed me!

Fucking negative energy being pushed at me from very fucking direction today. I really don't need this...

I feel so much more cerebral blurting here. LOL

Ignore the hummings in your head
Listen to the tune of what must be done
Shame on the sun for calling your name
Tow the line, procrastinate the fun
The birds outside don't sing for you
Responsibilities keep your feet on the ground
Blame the slave driver upon your shoulder
That bastard is always around!

I've voted. My wife has voted. My daughters have voted.

None of our votes will make the slightest difference to the UK's election result because our sitting Members of Parliament have such large majorities that they cannot be displaced.

The election area next to ours has returned the same party ticket since the Duke of Wellington (him of the Battle of Waterloo) was Prime Minister. Our election area could have said the same except that the boundaries have been changed.

I'm not sitting up to watch news anchors spouting nonsense for the next 12 hours until the overall result shows any sign of being known.

Og

I feel so much more cerebral blurting here. LOL

Ignore the hummings in your head
Listen to the tune of what must be done
Shame on the sun for calling your name
Tow the line, procrastinate the fun
The birds outside don't sing for you
Responsibilities keep your feet on the ground
Blame the slave driver upon your shoulder
That bastard is always around!

I think there is a pill for that cerebral feeling.

so wicked is as wicked does
or doesn't
yes you may find me
just another daydream dilettante
dabbling in the moments
of his dementia
rustic hue upon the words
that canter across the page
canted to one side
or the other
sequenced by synchronicity
into something that almost