A multiple chapter story.

Alicia56

Experienced
Joined
Dec 10, 2018
Posts
35
A woman owns sex slaves. She has taken them in from the streets and gotten them off drugs or saved them from other things. She gives them food clothing shelter. Their medical and educational needs are met. At age 18 they become an active sex slave.

She hosts sex shows where all kinds of sex acts take place for her elite guests. Her submissive assists her in all things.

This is a fantasy that has run in my mind for years. I wish someone would write the story. Thank You. Alicia. ( My fantasy has more details, of course.)
 
Tangential

Or maybe her man has little to do with it, except for being the client zero, but eventually that leads to complications.

Just shamelessly promoting one of my own ideas put out here: Girl from the wife's harem. Background I imagined for that merge nicely with this.
 
OP is almost an extension of reality, where craftily-led cults recruit drifters with love-bombing and turn them for nefarious purposes -- sex, theft, violence, more recruits, etc. I encountered Tony Alamo's jeezus freaks in Hollyweird. One line: "I used to be fucked up on drugs. Now I'm fucked up on The Lord. Want a hit?"

Okay, back to pr0n. Mistress Marva's rescue mission, the Sweet Street Retreat, takes in hapless drifters who aren't too unattractive. Chapter 1: she recruits her inner circle, soon nicely cleaned and trained. Chapter 2: They recruit more drifters -- much showering, hashish, and sex. Chapter 3: More recruits, and staged sex shows, and fucking the audience. Chapter 4: Marva runs a network of sex-slave cells like a revolutionary movement, but for money and power. Chapter 5: Marva becomes a major political force, soon running brothels in city halls, state capitols, etc. Chapter 6: In a happy ending, Marva takes the U.N.
 
Back
Top